Why does Obama want Congress to Back Off?... Something Stinks here...

Amazing how his Stand Changes when he's NOT in Congress, eh?... ;)

Lawmakers, however, already have announced they want their own investigations and were frustrated with what they view as a less-than-forthcoming administration.

:)

peace...

I never said he wasn't as corrupt as any other politician. But even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

So for 2 seconds out of everyday, we're supposed to trust him? Sorry. Can't do it. As hard as I have tried and have given him all the chances I could, he's still proving to be a disaster for America. God, I miss my country.

Like when bush had it? Jesus Christ, are you serious?

He's not Right... He's Hiding something...

He's been Standoffish since the Day of the Attack, and it's Concerning.

peace...

Its obvious. Fox was right, he is a sleeper cell muslim bought here to bring down america. They knew since birth he would be president and guided his life until last November...

Now he is president and will make islam mandatory for all AMericans.

Its so obvious with dumb ass threads like this. isnt it?

Only a Complete Fucking Idiot would Conclude that from my OP... :clap2:

peace...

Really, really? What exactly are you hinting at then? I took it to the extreme but what exacly are you hinting at?

:clap2:

Lieberman should proceed full speed ahead. The truth cannot hurt us.

Very true Willow, it can't hurt us...but apparently it stands to hurt alot of people topside. Too bad this isn't like the movies where the coverup is revealed and the sidewinders slither for the rocks they came out from under.

It blows my mind that this thing has just gone further and further downhill. How much proof do you need to tie factual evidence together and come to some sort of decision?

Frankly, it's embarrassing and the friends and family members of these fallen heroes should stage some serious protests... CINDY SHEEHAN STYLE.

I never said he wasn't as corrupt as any other politician. But even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

So for 2 seconds out of everyday, we're supposed to trust him? Sorry. Can't do it. As hard as I have tried and have given him all the chances I could, he's still proving to be a disaster for America. God, I miss my country.

Shut up...you Bush hating moron. All you do is bring Bush back to life everytime you don't have a good defense for your boy Barry. He's as incompetent as you are. And yeah...I AM serious, jackass. But, thanks for the compliment...people confuse me with Jesus Christ all the time.

Shut up...you Bush hating moron. All you do is bring Bush back to life everytime you don't have a good defense for your boy Barry. He's as incompetent as you are. And yeah...I AM serious, jackass. But, thanks for the compliment...people confuse me with Jesus Christ all the time.

You shut up you Obama hating "I want my country back" putz.

I know you want it, but the 50's are over. No freaking wonder you lost last November, loser.

Oh and god bless.

It NEVER FAILS.... as soon as the LIBERALS show up in a thread, so do the INSULTS and SARCASM.

You fuckers need a brain full of bull shit check... :cuckoo:

No one swears like conservatives. Besides, you guys don't want a debate. You just want to call the president a Nazi.

Its obvious. Fox was right, he is a sleeper cell muslim bought here to bring down america. They knew since birth he would be president and guided his life until last November...

Now he is president and will make islam mandatory for all AMericans.

Its so obvious with dumb ass threads like this. isnt it?

Only a Complete Fucking Idiot would Conclude that from my OP... :clap2:

peace...

Really, really? What exactly are you hinting at then? I took it to the extreme but what exacly are you hinting at?

:clap2:

Well, for one, to do their own Damage Control... He's Losely Connected to the Administration as it is, and then there is the Possible Warnings that they Administration may have Ignored on this guy...

Either way, Barry's FIRST Response on this was to Dictate to us NOT to Jump to Conclusions, and since that Day he has been Engaging in Cockblockery.

peace...

Cover-Ups and White Washes take time. This Government just needs more time to complete their despicable White Wash. They knew about this guy's ties to Radical Islam yet chose to do nothing. They should go on trial with this cretin.

Cover-Ups and White Washes take time. This Government just needs more time to complete their despicable White Wash. They knew about this guy's ties to Radical Islam yet chose to do nothing. They should go on trial with this cretin.

Barry's don't go Jumpin' to no Conclusions up in here, be Actin' a Fool with all that Bamboozlin' and Leadin' Astray on DAY 1 should've have been the First Indicator that he Knew MORE than the "Free Press" was Willing to Report.

Instead, the Story was "Harassment".

peace...

"PTSD?" What a sad scam. It just goes to show you that there aren't very many credible Media Outlets left. How many of them just went out and immediately regurgitated that "PTSD" White House Talking Point? I mean that's all CNN and NBC could talk about right after the massacre. Is there any real Journalism left in this country? Most just seem to receive their White House Talking Points and immediately begin spinning White House propaganda. I don't think we'll ever get the truth on this one. That just makes this tragedy even worse.

Cover-Ups take time. He hasn't had enough time to cover it up yet. His FBI & CIA were well aware of this cretin's ties to Radical Islam yet chose to do nothing. Now it's time to stall this Congressional Investigation so they can complete their Whitewash. The very least this President could do is demand the resignations or remove his Homeland Security and FBI Directors. They learned nothing from 911 and that's the biggest tragedy in all this. Will anyone in this Government be held accountable? I just don't think so. How sad.

And I blame political correctness.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Why can't the military handle it?

A guy in the military shot military personnal, and is known to make statements such as "I am a Soldier of Allah" and such.

Simple case of a muslim going nuts and killing troops. So the queestion is "Is he a trator or Islamic extremists?"

I say traitor, it is much more cut and dried to shoot him when you suck the politics out of the air. We can label him an Islamic Extremists after the body is cold.

"PTSD?" What a sad scam. It just goes to show you that there aren't very many credible Media Outlets left. How many of them just went out and immediately regurgitated that "PTSD" White House Talking Point? I mean that's all CNN and NBC could talk about right after the massacre. Is there any real Journalism left in this country? Most just seem to receive their White House Talking Points and immediately begin spinning White House propaganda. I don't think we'll ever get the truth on this one. That just makes this tragedy even worse.

Is PTSD Contagious?... Cause he hadn't seen Combat, had he?...

peace...

Forum List

Back