Why does Obama want Congress to Back Off?... Something Stinks here...

Trying NOT to Jump to Conclusions like the Left has been doing Lately and getting Egg ALL over thier Face for... ;)

But his Consistent Stubbornness on this Issue is Concerning...

:)

peace...

He says he doesn't want this to turn into something political, but what he's doing right now is political maneuvering. He's an A-typical, lying POS, politician.

Think about it this way, would a politician really tell the truth, or would military and federal law enforcement be more likely to? If there is something to hide in this, he just shot himself in the foot.

I don't see how though, in any shape, way or form that if congress investigates now or later makes one wit of difference. I think that quite possibly obama wants the political investigation to hold back so that they don't come up with something completely opposite of what law enforcement comes up with, thus saving themselves face, for all politicians. Problem with that is I think law enforcement is going to find that there huge screw ups where the military dropped the ball will be front and center, and the President is the "Commander and Chief." The buck stops with him, and it's become evident ALREADY that obama knew this guy. Another nail in that mother fuckers coffin... and it ain't over yet.

He says he doesn't want this to turn into something political, but what he's doing right now is political maneuvering. He's an A-typical, lying POS, politician.

Think about it this way, would a politician really tell the truth, or would military and federal law enforcement be more likely to? If there is something to hide in this, he just shot himself in the foot.

I Think as MANY People Looking as Possible is Good...

FAR too Much CYA going on...

From the Fed to the Military... To the Politicians.

peace...

Remember what happened with 911? At first no one was looking into anything and just ignored it (which happened here to I believe) but then after it did happen too many people were "investigating" and there was never any solid links formed, the Al Qaeda one was just "the most likely" link, nothing solid. Obama is likely getting advice on this one, it's not something he sounds intelligent to see. Again, too many cooks spoil the soup. Letting politicians muck up the investigation would also likely get a ton of information lost, for many reasons, primary being that they are corrupt.

This isn't a bad act for the country, it's something that will likely prove to be one of his few good actions, likely he got advice on it so he would improve his PR, a failed attempt to boost his ratings, but as I said, this kind of intelligent action is not like him at all.

It NEVER FAILS.... as soon as the LIBERALS show up in a thread, so do the INSULTS and SARCASM.

You fuckers need a brain full of bull shit check... :cuckoo:

I don't see how though, in any shape, way or form that if congress investigates now or later makes one wit of difference. I think that quite possibly obama wants the political investigation to hold back so that they don't come up with something completely opposite of what law enforcement comes up with, thus saving themselves face, for all politicians. Problem with that is I think law enforcement is going to find that there huge screw ups where the military dropped the ball will be front and center, and the President is the "Commander and Chief." The buck stops with him, and it's become evident ALREADY that obama knew this guy. Another nail in that mother fuckers coffin... and it ain't over yet.

Depends ... some evidence is degraded by tampering, each time it's looked at it loses integrity a bit more. Also, if the congress have something to hide, they will likely use the oppertunity to cover it up, while the military and feds have nothing to hide and (hopefully) are impartial in this matter. Who would you think has more to hide, congress or law enforcement?

Using what happened at Ft Hood as a political point scoring session makes me uncomfortable to put it mildly.

Depends ... some evidence is degraded by tampering, each time it's looked at it loses integrity a bit more. Also, if the congress have something to hide, they will likely use the oppertunity to cover it up, while the military and feds have nothing to hide and (hopefully) are impartial in this matter. Who would you think has more to hide, congress or law enforcement?

I will agree with you that I don't trust any politician any further than I could throw him/her. They're all a bunch of freakin' crooks and lairs, and I don't doubt for a second that if they stumbled on some evidence that implicated them or shined a bad light on them, it would "disappear."

Cover-Ups take time. He hasn't had enough time to cover it up yet. His FBI & CIA were well aware of this cretin's ties to Radical Islam yet chose to do nothing. Now it's time to stall this Congressional Investigation so they can complete their Whitewash. The very least this President could do is demand the resignations or remove his Homeland Security and FBI Directors. They learned nothing from 911 and that's the biggest tragedy in all this. Will anyone in this Government be held accountable? I just don't think so. How sad.

I will agree with you that I don't trust any politician any further than I could throw him/her. They're all a bunch of freakin' crooks and lairs, and I don't doubt for a second that if they stumbled on some evidence that implicated them or shined a bad light on them, it would "disappear."

Exactly ... as I said, he likely followed someone elses advice hoping for good PR ... Obama is just trying to distract people from his other mistakes with this by making the right decision. Hoping some will suddenly like him and that others will just suspect more than there is. Remember, he's a magician, while you are focusing on one hand, the other is grabbing your wallet.

My God,what's so hard to understand? Cover-Ups and Whitewashes take time. They simply need more time to complete their Whitewash. His FBI & CIA blew it and they know it. Now they just have to jam that "PTSD" stuff down our throats. The best thing to do would be to go ahead with this Congressional Investigation as soon as possible. Joe Lieberman definitely has this one right. Kudos to him.

My God,what's so hard to understand? Cover-Ups and Whitewashes take time. They simply need more time to complete their Whitewash. His FBI & CIA blew it and they know it. Now they just have to jam that "PTSD" stuff down our throats. The best thing to do would be to go ahead with this Congressional Investigation as soon as possible. Joe Lieberman definitely has this one right. Kudos to him.

Wow .... the CIA is not part of our government at all, it's an independent organization ... and believe me they would never align with Obama ... they didn't even align with Bush. The president has no real power over them. The FBI is is also not truly run by the government, as a matter of fact the FBI is notorious for not liking politicians at all. The military is also investigating this, or did you miss that? Congress ... nothing but politicians who want to cover up anything that makes the government look bad, period.

Another possible scenario here, likely the CIA and/or FBI told Obama that if he let his politicians get their grubby hands close they'd uncover everything they can about him.

Interesting points Kitten. Thanks. I think the very least this President could do is demand the resignations or remove his FBI and Homeland Security Directors. I don't think we'll ever get the truth on this one though. The Cover-up and Whitewash are already well underway. What a shame.

Interesting points Kitten. Thanks. I think the very least this President could do is demand the resignations or remove his FBI and Homeland Security Directors. I don't think we'll ever get the truth on this one though. The Cover-up and Whitewash are already well underway. What a shame.

Homeland Security is and always has been a joke anyway. ;)

As for getting the truth, it's been a mighty long time since our politicians have given us the truth ... even 9-11 is sketchy at best (no, I don't think our government was involved in it happening, just that we didn't find out the whole story about who did). But then, I'm a serious doubter and pessimist.

How would delaying the congress investigation while the military and feds finish theirs hide anything? Do you not trust the military and FBI to investigate well enough?

It seems to me that they are investigating themselves. Both found no reason for 'further investigation' though through his own public rantings and intercepted communications he had pinged their radars more than several times. They should be the focus of the investigations.

The main objectives of an investigation into the Fort Hood incident should be establishing solid evidence for a conviction and an accurate report to help increase security on US military bases. I can see where Congress could make that a problem. Give them some time.

As far as Obama goes, he has a real problem identifying terrorists. He can't seem to see his neighbor Ayers that way. He doesn't seem interested in applying pressure to Muslim leaders to reduce extremists. He can't see negoiations with terror nations just buys time for them to gain nuclear capabilities or bargain for fuel and food. Obama is being viewed as weak with our enemies and that will invite more attacks.

Unfortunately the fix really is already in on this one. Their Cover-Up and White Wash are well underway at this point. They desperately need a delay to complete their White Wash. Look for Lieberman to agree to the delay. This President's FBI & Homeland Security Directors should just do the right thing and resign. If they wont resign then this President should remove them. They failed our Nation and its people miserably. 13 innocent people are dead because of their shocking incompetence. Will anyone in this Government be held accountable? It doesn't look like that will happen. More people should stand up and demand accountability. There can be no real justice unless our own Government is held accountable in this awful tragedy.

Amazing how his Stand Changes when he's NOT in Congress, eh?... ;)

Lawmakers, however, already have announced they want their own investigations and were frustrated with what they view as a less-than-forthcoming administration.

peace...

I never said he wasn't as corrupt as any other politician. But even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

He's not Right... He's Hiding something...

He's been Standoffish since the Day of the Attack, and it's Concerning.

peace...

Its obvious. Fox was right, he is a sleeper cell muslim bought here to bring down america. They knew since birth he would be president and guided his life until last November...

Now he is president and will make islam mandatory for all AMericans.

Its so obvious with dumb ass threads like this. isnt it?

Too many cooks will spoil the soup. This is one of those rare times when he has a point. Damn I hate defending the man because his policies suck. Letting the current investigations finish before sticking their hands in it isn't unreasonable ... he has no control over what any of their reports will say, but no matter who finds what, he has control over what they will tell us, even Congress' report. That was the reason I didn't like how Bush handled 911, it was utter chaos. ;)

Amazing how his Stand Changes when he's NOT in Congress, eh?... ;)

Lawmakers, however, already have announced they want their own investigations and were frustrated with what they view as a less-than-forthcoming administration.

peace...

I never said he wasn't as corrupt as any other politician. But even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

So for 2 seconds out of everyday, we're supposed to trust him? Sorry. Can't do it. As hard as I have tried and have given him all the chances I could, he's still proving to be a disaster for America. God, I miss my country.

He's not Right... He's Hiding something...

He's been Standoffish since the Day of the Attack, and it's Concerning.

peace...

Its obvious. Fox was right, he is a sleeper cell muslim bought here to bring down america. They knew since birth he would be president and guided his life until last November...

Now he is president and will make islam mandatory for all AMericans.

Its so obvious with dumb ass threads like this. isnt it?

Only a Complete Fucking Idiot would Conclude that from my OP... :clap2:

peace...

Forum List

Back