Why Does Israel Remain Alive against the World's Wishes?

ajwps said:
Israel has existed for 3,316 years without the USA unbilical cord. The Jewish people and the land of Israel has neither withered or died. Is this too difficult for you to understand with your microenacephalic head?

So you are sick and tired of the whole conflict. That bull feces you don't like to read about is about to be in the middle of your face in the very NEAR FUTURE.

Get used to this little strip of Jewish land, the size of Rhode Island, being a part of your very existence.
I’m aware of other civilizations that existed thousands of years before yours. They were much more advanced then your primitive society. Their ancestors are still among us. I don’t see any of them going around blowing their trumpets.
I see why your brother does not like you.
You’re too quick to boast and throw about insults. Try modesty, it’s a much better virtue or maybe that topic can’t be found in your good books?

NATO AIR said:
aj is gonna have a fit when he sees that...
Yeah, it seems they can’t stand a little constructive criticism. God forbid you dare criticize the chosen ones.

If the Arabs shut down our economy, our defense industry suffers, and the arrogant little nation suffers.
I guess if I was a little guy and had a big mean Mutha standing behind me, I would be arrogant and talk shit too.

ajwps said:
Boy are you right.....

George Bush and the US State Department is asking Sharon (Israel PM) to fight their children's murderers with their hands tied behind their back.

Israel has its own share of morons who think that they can sit down with venomous cobras and work out a deal to live in peace with them. Israel has the technology and weaponry to move every single Arab out of Israel tomorrow but those people like PM Sharon and his leftist buddies bow down and lick the boots of George Bush and company.

George Bush is your friend, AJ. Why do you think WIlliam Joyce won't vote for him? Bush is a jew lover.

Not to extremist Jews like ajwps. I'd be interested to know how, exactly, a gentile can meet the standard of "friend of the Jews" to him and his JDO buddies. Probably nothing short of nuking the whole Arab world would do the trick. Sorry, pal, not even Bush will do that.

I see they are almost calling for a Hit on Sharon. One Rabbi is even considering putting a death curse on him.
What a peacful tolerant society.

rtwngAvngr said:
George Bush is your friend, AJ. Why do you think WIlliam Joyce won't vote for him? Bush is a jew lover.

So you think that George Bush is a 'Jew lover.' Don't you remember about a year or so ago when George Bush said that the 'Jews' are going to hell because they don't believe in Jesus Christ?

Richard Millhouse Nixon was a racist anti-semitic president as verified in his office tapes. Yet for some unknown reason, againt the advice of his State Department and even his advisor Henry Kissinger ( a Jew) sent weapons to Israel which allowed the Jewish people and army to destroy the Arab armies who had attacked them in 1973 Yom Kippur war.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel/Nuke_Nation.html

For reasons unknown, anti-semitic president including FDR had chosen to side with the country of Israel who had(s) no oil and against the Arab countries who sit on an ocean of this black gold.

William Joyce is simply a self-hating envious anti-semite who has as much meaning as a sea slug.

ajwps said:
Henry Kissinger ( a Jew) sent weapons to Israel which allowed the Jewish people and army to destroy the Arab armies who had attacked them in 1973 Yom Kippur war.
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel/Nuke_Nation.html
I remember the Arabs retaliated against the United States with an oil embargo. I remember many Americans pushing their cars in long lines, some waiting as long as four days to get to the oil pumps, just to get a few gallons of expensive gas.

White knight said:
I remember the Arabs retaliated against the United States with an oil embargo. I remember many Americans pushing their cars in long lines, some waiting as long as four days to get to the oil pumps, just to get a few gallons of expensive gas.

Let's see. Following the Arab loss in the Yom Kippur war, some Americans waited as long as four (HOURS) to get to the gas pumps just to get some gas at a few cents more per gallon OR the death of the entire Jewish people of the earth. Why are the Arabs and OPEC rationing their oil today without Iran being attacked by America or Israel. Some people are paying way over $2.00 a gallon for gas in the USA now and during that oil embargo the price reached over .50 cents a gallon.

So if the Arabs are getting $55.00 per barrel of oil today, the rag-heads really want to embargo their expensive oil to their largest customer. That way they can either sit on their oil or simply drink it.

Yeh I say kill the Jewish people.

In this war no one wins, it's a senseless continuation of violence, death, persecution on both sides. Now to who the land belongs to..shit I don't know and I don't care. Though if you would like to say the Jews don't belong in Isrele. Well shit us Europeans better pack it up and out of North America, we took all this land from the Indians. So I say we cut the Jews off stop helping em' and keep our good stuff for ourselves. It's time to sit have a budwieser let the strong survive.

Yeah,
Survival of the fittest,
People are tired of their tax dollars supporting people who can’t support themselves
All the rtwng warriors who are ridding on the coat tails of the money makers, because they are scared to make it on their own. (inside joke)

White knight said:
Yeah,
Survival of the fittest,
People are tired of their tax dollars supporting people who can’t support themselves
All the rtwng warriors who are ridding on the coat tails of the money makers, because they are scared to make it on their own. (inside joke)

Yes its high time that the State of Israel stop supporting the USA with hard earned Israel taxes. I say let America sink into a depression and lose the war in Iraq without the support of Israeli money pouring into the American treasury department.

Let the Americans ride without Israel's financial help as the North Americans aren't able to make it on their own.

wolvie20m says In WW2 war no one won, it was a senseless continuation of violence, death, persecution on both sides. Now to who the land belongs to..shit I don't know and I don't care. Though if you would like to say the Germans or Americans don't belong in Israel, you are right. Well shit us Europeans better pack it up and out of North America, we took all this land from the Jews. So I say Israel cut the Americans off stop helping em' and keep our good stuff for ourselves. It's time to sit have a glass of Mogen David wine, let the strong survive.

The world will turn against Izzyreel and destroy it, for it is written. 2018 Your time is short.

White knight said:
The world will turn against Izzyreel and destroy it, for it is written. 2018 Your time is short.
where is it written? dreams of jewish annihilation existed before your time and will exists after you is dead and jews existed, exist and will continue to exist.

wolvie20m said:
In this war no one wins, it's a senseless continuation of violence, death, persecution on both sides. Now to who the land belongs to..shit I don't know and I don't care. Though if you would like to say the Jews don't belong in Isrele. Well shit us Europeans better pack it up and out of North America, we took all this land from the Indians. So I say we cut the Jews off stop helping em' and keep our good stuff for ourselves. It's time to sit have a budwieser let the strong survive.
i hope you do not think that the money we give to jews are without any strings attached., but hey lets do it (should we also include other middle eastern countries or it is just jews?) and see the result

drac said:
where is it written? dreams of jewish annihilation existed before your time and will exists after you is dead and jews existed, exist and will continue to exist.
I read it somewhere, :smoke:
Don't take it too serious, I posted that for the benefit of the those who run around this board blowing their trumpet about, they are the chosen one’s, and they are filling a destiny that has been written long ago.

White knight said:
I read it somewhere, :smoke:
Don't take it too serious, I posted that for the benefit of the those who run around this board blowing their trumpet about, they are the chosen one’s, and they are filling a destiny that has been written long ago.
hm.. may i suggest to use something like that ;) to indicate the humor portion of your post, i am somewhat slow in that area.

again, the claim of "chosen one" is taken out of its original meaning imho

White knight said:

Yea it was written some 2,081 year ago Israel's time was short and the Nations of the world would turn against Israel. Lets see how short of a time is more than two eons and yet to be fulfilled?

But it also says that those world Nations that eventually come against Israel will be destroyed and their populations wiped out.

And that's the truth of it.

Forum List

Back