Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

Just so you know Im against the current policy of settlements and i think its wrong. So you xan stop now discussing this. Settlements are different issue as it seem by most. Talk green line.

Bullshit. Unrelated topics. Now you want to play that game as if Americans share common interests with Israel. They don't. Israel is an brutal occupier and blockades all of Gaza. All around it. They attack most of the time as well.
Occupied? You been smoking that camel dung hashish again, Abdul? In case you forgot, Kharab Deenek, Israel left Gaza and handed them an entirely Jew free area. The Islamist animals then showed their appreciation by lobbing thousands of rockets at Israeli cities targetting school kids. And now they wonder why Israel has a blockade? I swear, these IslamoNazi animals have less IQ than chimps. So much for the "land for peace" experiment. You're not going to see Israel give an inch more, ever again. That is not how you deal with these animals.

Hamas forced Israel out. Israel would had loved to stay and built settlements in every city in Gaza slowly and then occupy each area with troops and trap the Palestinians and take land that way. Check points, etc. Israel is still blockading the Gaza Strip and control the borders in the West Bank
Hamas didn't do jackshit. Israel did a unilateral evacuation of that shithole called Gaza. Shooting rockets was what brought about the blockade, and it's not going to be lifted by shooting more rockets, idiot. LOL

Just so you know Im against the current policy of settlements and i think its wrong. So you xan stop now discussing this. Settlements are different issue as it seem by most. Talk green line.

Why? Israel isn't against it you might be. They still are being put into work

So true. But let us look at the bright side. When Israel granted the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza, Palestinians massacred themselves in record numbers between Hamas & Fatah. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Israel gives them even more land?

What's your point, donkey? They're targetting terrorist animals. That's what is being done in Afganistan and Iraq.

Bullshit. Unrelated topics. Now you want to play that game as if Americans share common interests with Israel. They don't. Israel is an brutal occupier and blockades all of Gaza. All around it. They attack most of the time as well.
Occupied? You been smoking that camel dung hashish again, Abdul? In case you forgot, Kharab Deenek, Israel left Gaza and handed them an entirely Jew free area. The Islamist animals then showed their appreciation by lobbing thousands of rockets at Israeli cities targetting school kids. And now they wonder why Israel has a blockade? I swear, these IslamoNazi animals have less IQ than chimps. So much for the "land for peace" experiment. You're not going to see Israel give an inch more, ever again. That is not how you deal with these animals.

What more diverting bullshit are you gonna resort to. It's PALESTINIANS who have the right to land they owned. This isn't about Arabs. Israel has violated the law countless times against Palestinians and international law. They refuse to respect the law and continue with the same mindset you have to justify more expansion and settlements. Also complete control of their borders.

When did the palestinians ever respect international law?! Niether side does. Stop brining international law only when it suits you.

International world doesn't give a shit about what the Palestinians want. They are there to serve Israel. So we don't need to respect any international law as long as Israel doesn't

So basically you bring that up out of hypocricy because you dont hold any respect of internatinal law. Shame. I really didnt take you to be a hypocrite till you brought it up now

Hamas forced Israel out. Israel would had loved to stay and built settlements in every city in Gaza slowly and then occupy each area with troops and trap the Palestinians and take land that way. Check points, etc. Israel is still blockading the Gaza Strip and control the borders in the West Bank
Hamas didn't do jackshit. Israel did a unilateral evacuation of that shithole called Gaza. Shooting rockets was what brought about the blockade, and it's not going to be lifted by shooting more rockets, idiot. LOL

Hamas did attack some settlement and many IDF outposts. All Israel was doing was raiding homes left and right and building settlements. They knew the world would pressure them but they did what they wanted to do. Put the Palestinians in Gaza so they can occupy more land and have a more Jewish state

My family had land in tel aviv way before your family did and Jewish terrorists took it

Which year?

Right before your family by a few decades. And Jewish terrorists kicked them out. Are you gonna deny that happened?
Are you going to deny that Arab Muslim animals conducted a genocide and progrom on 2 million Jews that had been living in those lands for thousands of years? Even your lies about your family won't be anywhere close to what Muslim animals did.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

When did the palestinians ever respect international law?! Niether side does. Stop brining international law only when it suits you.

International world doesn't give a shit about what the Palestinians want. They are there to serve Israel. So we don't need to respect any international law as long as Israel doesn't

So basically you bring that up out of hypocricy because you dont hold any respect of internatinal law. Shame. I really didnt take you to be a hypocrite till you brought it up now

I'm not being a hypocrite. The State that claims to be a democracy and abides by international law needs to tell the truth. They lie they aren't.

Settlements are a different issue. Dont mix cucambers with tomatoes.

Snd peronally i think Netanyahu does a horrible thing to settlers. He encourage them to claim back andestors' lands only to agree to expel them later. Its better for him to reject the idea of settlements if it only ends with Jews being expelled from lands. He harmes more Jews than anybody in the leaderehip ever did

Hamas did attack some settlement and many IDF outposts. All Israel was doing was raiding homes left and right and building settlements. They knew the world would pressure them but they did what they wanted to do. Put the Palestinians in Gaza so they can occupy more land and have a more Jewish state
What planet do you Muslims live on? Israel left Gaza, and Hamas started shooting thousands of rockets and sending suicide bombers (until the wall stopped that). That is the historical truth. Nobody cares about some Muslim donkey lying about it.

Snd peronally i think Netanyahu does a horrible thing to settlers. He encourage them to claim back andestors' lands only to agree to expel them later. Its better for him to reject the idea of settlements if it only ends with Jews being expelled from lands. He harmes more Jews than anybody in the leaderehip ever did

He harms PALESTINIANS. It will harm them now and in the future. It's wrong. He needs to end it.

What planet do you Muslims live on? Israel left Gaza, and Hamas started shooting thousands of rockets and sending suicide bombers (until the wall stopped that). That is the historical truth. Nobody cares about some Muslim donkey lying about it.

Bullishit. I was there in 03 all they were doing was bombing the shit out of Gaza and then they left when they made it a shithole and kept bombing Gaza still after that

I'm not being a hypocrite. The State that claims to be a democracy and abides by international law needs to tell the truth. They lie they aren't.

Israel doesnt give a frap of internarional law and niether do the Palestinians. Claiming respect of International law need to go to both sides . Not only Israel. Those you use that claim are being hypocrites IMHO.

Israel doesnt give a frap of internarional law and niether do the Palestinians. Claiming respect of International law need to go to both sides . Not only Israel. Those you use that claim are being hypocrites IMHO.

Like I said. Israel is the State. Hamas isn't a State and they do abide by some laws but most of the laws are bullshit. The UN does everything it can to discredit Hamas in Gaza. Israel needs to abide by those laws it claims to respect.

He harms PALESTINIANS. It will harm them now and in the future. It's wrong. He needs to end it.

I dont vote on the question of how my leader treats the palestinians but how he treats my people. He should treat the enemy in the same coin the enemy treats us. Bibi shouldnstop hurting his own people. Israel comes first not world opionion or Obama or the left

Last edited:
Fact is that every Muslim land is stolen land conquered by force from the indigenous peoples of these lands whereby they were given an option to convert, leave or be killed by the followers of peaceful Islam. And all three scenarious took place.

Bullshit. Fact is Israel lost the land historically by deciding to fight against the Romans. Fair and square fight. They had no right to the land ever since then. Except the ones who still lived there
Fact is Muslims lost the land historically by deciding to attack Israel the moment it was formed. They lost. Fair and square fight.

I dont vote on the question of how my leader treats the palestinians but how he telreats my people. He should treat the enmy in the same coint the enemy treat us. Bibi shouldnstop hurting his own people. Israel comes first not world opionion or Obama or the left

You made the enemy. Hamas never existed until they noticed that the world will let Israel by. And there is still the West Bank woman. And of course palestinians come first to us. We rather protect our people and stand up for our freedom rather than let the world try to crush us

Fact is that every Muslim land is stolen land conquered by force from the indigenous peoples of these lands whereby they were given an option to convert, leave or be killed by the followers of peaceful Islam. And all three scenarious took place.

Bullshit. Fact is Israel lost the land historically by deciding to fight against the Romans. Fair and square fight. They had no right to the land ever since then. Except the ones who still lived there
Fact is Muslims lost the land historically by deciding to attack Israel the moment it was formed. They lost. Fair and square fight.

Israel was created off terrorism

What more diverting bullshit are you gonna resort to. It's PALESTINIANS who have the right to land they owned. This isn't about Arabs. Israel has violated the law countless times against Palestinians and international law. They refuse to respect the law and continue with the same mindset you have to justify more expansion and settlements. Also complete control of their borders.

International world doesn't give a shit about what Palestinians want because they have shown who they are. If they stopped their terrorist activities and their quest to destroy Israel, this conflict would have been resolved by now.

Forum List

Back