Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

What's your point, donkey? They're targetting terrorist animals. That's what is being done in Afganistan and Iraq.

Bullshit. Unrelated topics. Now you want to play that game as if Americans share common interests with Israel. They don't. Israel is an brutal occupier and blockades all of Gaza. All around it. They attack most of the time as well.

MJ is a sick person. Israel commits aggression all the time. And the Palestinians fight to defend their people and sovereignty

Israel is a foreign, military occupation of Palestine. That, by its very nature, is the aggressive position.

Palestine's actions are strictly defensive.
Palestine is Israel, and the Arabs that call themselves Palestinians as of 1967 are recent Arab invadors from neighboring Arab lands who are led by a bunch of Jihadist IslamoNazi animals.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Even Israelis know they are full of shit. They got what they wanted yet they still want more. More occupation and land theft. More settlements. More play the victim. When you listen to the Israelis on this board they almost make it sound like they are homeless.

Arabs have 22 countries where Islam is almost the only law. To us it seems like it eats you up that the Jews have a homeland in the middle east. Kaffirs in a muslim kingdom. The only homeland of the Jews they want when the have almost half of the earth. It almost seems you blame us for being greedy when your people are in fact the greedy ones

What's your point, donkey? They're targetting terrorist animals. That's what is being done in Afganistan and Iraq.

Bullshit. Unrelated topics. Now you want to play that game as if Americans share common interests with Israel. They don't. Israel is an brutal occupier and blockades all of Gaza. All around it. They attack most of the time as well.
Have patience, Ahmed, the Norwegians will be here soon to liberate Palestine. With the Hammer of Thor.

Even Israelis know they are full of shit. They got what they wanted yet they still want more. More occupation and land theft. More settlements. More play the victim. When you listen to the Israelis on this board they almost make it sound like they are homeless.

Arabs have 22 countries where Islam is almost the only law. To us it seems like it eats you up that the Jews have a homeland in the middle east. Kaffirs in a muslim kingdom. The only homeland of the Jews they want when the have almost half of the earth. It almost seems you blame us for being greedy when your people are in fact the greedy ones

What more diverting bullshit are you gonna resort to. It's PALESTINIANS who have the right to land they owned. This isn't about Arabs. Israel has violated the law countless times against Palestinians and international law. They refuse to respect the law and continue with the same mindset you have to justify more expansion and settlements. Also complete control of their borders.

Fact is that every Muslim land is stolen land conquered by force from the indigenous peoples of these lands whereby they were given an option to convert, leave or be killed by the followers of peaceful Islam. And all three scenarious took place.

Fact is that every Muslim land is stolen land conquered by force from the indigenous peoples of these lands whereby they were given an option to convert, leave or be killed by the followers of peaceful Islam. And all three scenarious took place.

Bullshit. Fact is Israel lost the land historically by deciding to fight against the Romans. Fair and square fight. They had no right to the land ever since then. Except the ones who still lived there

Id rather jump into an alligator infested lake then give even 1% of ANY of ISRAELS land, my land, to the Palis and their terrorist Ègovernment.

NEVER
It's not your land.

As I told many times before. In the end of the 1800's my family immigrated to Israel. They had ahuge ranch ndbmany fields. They used to have two Arab workers. Orphans. They gave them warm bed and food and dressing. Yet when the attacks of 1929 started the ungreatful kids lead their gangs into the ranch. Burned the house. The fields. The property. My grandmother dremt of this ranch till she died.

This was our land. The arab terrorists took it. You're in no position to say we dont have a right to sit in those lands. Give the land back to the Jews.

These posters never want to address the topic. They go off topic and try diverting as much as possible. What cowards don't play that silly game

Occupied? You been smoking that camel dung hashish again, Abdul? In case you forgot, Kharab Deenek, Israel left Gaza and handed them an entirely Jew free area. The Islamist animals then showed their appreciation by lobbing thousands of rockets at Israeli cities targetting school kids. And now they wonder why Israel has a blockade? I swear, these IslamoNazi animals have less IQ than chimps. So much for the "land for peace" experiment. You're not going to see Israel give an inch more, ever again. That is not how you deal with these animals.

Id rather jump into an alligator infested lake then give even 1% of ANY of ISRAELS land, my land, to the Palis and their terrorist Ègovernment.

NEVER
It's not your land.

As I told many times before. In the end of the 1800's my family immigrated to Israel. They had ahuge ranch ndbmany fields. They used to have two Arab workers. Orphans. They gave them warm bed and food and dressing. Yet when the attacks of 1929 started the ungreatful kids lead their gangs into the ranch. Burned the house. The fields. The property. My grandmother dremt of this ranch till she died.

This was our land. The arab terrorists took it. You're in no position to say we dont have a right to sit in those lands. Give the land back to the Jews.

My family had land in tel aviv way before your family did and Jewish terrorists took it

What more diverting bullshit are you gonna resort to. It's PALESTINIANS who have the right to land they owned. This isn't about Arabs. Israel has violated the law countless times against Palestinians and international law. They refuse to respect the law and continue with the same mindset you have to justify more expansion and settlements. Also complete control of their borders.

When did the palestinians ever respect international law?! Niether side does. Stop brining international law only when it suits you.

Occupied? You been smoking that camel dung hashish again, Abdul? In case you forgot, Kharab Deenek, Israel left Gaza and handed them an entirely Jew free area. The Islamist animals then showed their appreciation by lobbing thousands of rockets at Israeli cities targetting school kids. And now they wonder why Israel has a blockade? I swear, these IslamoNazi animals have less IQ than chimps. So much for the "land for peace" experiment. You're not going to see Israel give an inch more, ever again. That is not how you deal with these animals.

Hamas forced Israel out. Israel would had loved to stay and built settlements in every city in Gaza slowly and then occupy each area with troops and trap the Palestinians and take land that way. Check points, etc. Israel is still blockading the Gaza Strip and control the borders in the West Bank

It's not your land.

My family had land in tel aviv way before your family did and Jewish terrorists took it

Which year?

When did the palestinians ever respect international law?! Niether side does. Stop brining international law only when it suits you.

International world doesn't give a shit about what the Palestinians want. They are there to serve Israel. So we don't need to respect any international law as long as Israel doesn't

It's not your land.

LOL. Did your family call themselves Palestinians? No they didn't, they were Arabs from Egypt or Jordan or Syria, tell the truth, Kalb.

Which year?

Right before your family by a few decades. And Jewish terrorists kicked them out. Are you gonna deny that happened?

LOL. Did your family call themselves Palestinians? No they didn't, they were Arabs from Egypt or Jordan or Syria, tell the truth, Kalb.

Yes they did call themselves Palestinians. The city wasn't even called tel aviv then

Forum List

Back