Why does evil never win?

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Satan, the Devil, or whoever has been tried to destroy humanity since day 1, thus far, he's still utterly failed, as if he would or could destroy us, we'd already be dead. He can't even destroy a single articulate fellow like me, let alone all of humanity combined. Ha ha ha...

Should we feel a bit sorry for the big red guy? Cut him a little slack, like those incompetent "Team Rocket" idiots from that 90s pokemon "anime"? I'm sure.

Honestly, a more challenging opponent would be interesting, because thus far, Satan and his pitiful lackeys seem utterly... inept and outclassed in pretty much every area.

• Banned
Not to mention, Satan is just a pretty ugly mofo anyway, just like most of his hideous sychophants; Jesus, in comparison, is actually pretty hot.

(As far as Lucifer goes, I'm not sure - maybe he had a ton of plastic surgery?)

Not to mention, Satan is just a pretty ugly mofo anyway, just like most of his hideous sychophants; Jesus, in comparison, is actually pretty hot.

I question the accuracy of paintings that depict Jesus as a blue eyed, Chestnut haired matinee idol. Wouldn't he look more Arabic? I suppose you could make the argument that since he was the product of an immaculate conception he looks like God or an angel or something.

• Banned

I question the accuracy of paintings that depict Jesus as a blue eyed, Chestnut haired matinee idol. Wouldn't he look more Arabic? I suppose you could make the argument that since he was the product of an immaculate conception he looks like God or an angel or something.
Different cultures have depicted Jesus as a man of their own kind, such as a Chinese Jesus, or a black Jesus.

Satan, the Devil, or whoever has been tried to destroy humanity since day 1, thus far, he's still utterly failed, as if he would or could destroy us, we'd already be dead. He can't even destroy a single articulate fellow like me, let alone all of humanity combined. Ha ha ha...

Should we feel a bit sorry for the big red guy? Cut him a little slack, like those incompetent "Team Rocket" idiots from that 90s pokemon "anime"? I'm sure.

Honestly, a more challenging opponent would be interesting, because thus far, Satan and his pitiful lackeys seem utterly... inept and outclassed in pretty much every area.
I believe it never wins because it's arrogant and much too full of itself. This arrogance makes it believe it CAN'T lose. And then it DOES.

Well of course it's because when it has won no one dares call it evil. Like US Christian churches' embrace of slavery, as an example.

The world is filled with pain and suffering. What makes you think he hasn't won?

• Banned

The world is filled with pain and suffering. What makes you think he hasn't won?
The pain and suffering would be much worse, or hell, we'd all be destroyed.

Most everyday evildoers are wimps anyway compared to a real monster; they've have to devote every second of their time to raping, murdering, torturing children if they really wanted to be "bad bad" (not to be confused with "bad good").

Last edited:

The dude looked like his peers, otherwise he would have been spotted with ease.
If you're looking for Dave Gilmour upon your death think again

hp_01_carter_slide-4e40571d3ef51d8d54e1cde5c71cd6c1ba8ef49f-s1200-c85.jpg

original.jpg

Who, in their right mind Kevin, could possibly deny the twentieth century was entirely mine? — Al Pacino as John Milton/Satan, The Devil’s Advocate

The pain and suffering would be much worse, or hell, we'd all be destroyed.

Most everyday evildoers are wimps anyway compared to a real monster; they've have to devote every second of their time to raping, murdering, torturing children if they really wanted to be "bad bad" (not to be confused with "bad good").
I don't recall that being in scripture. You just making stuff up?

Forum List

Back