Why does Beck obsess so much about race?

Glenn is a recovering alcoholic. Millions of Americans are right along with him. And good for that. The problem is that he is on a dry drunk and he is internalizing his discontent by externalizing the 'diffferences' of "others" that he does not understand, and he does not try to understand it. So have pity on him, but, goodness gracious, he is a very wealthy unhappy dude.
SILENCE !!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE SUCH ACCUSATIONS AGAINST A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT !! YOU HAVE ANGERED ME !! YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO REPLY TO YOU WITH CAPS LOCK ON!!:eusa_hand:

Beck's type of moronity is not cureable. I decided long ago that he suffered from Cranial Anal-itis.

The "moron" has 85+ million dollars more than you do, brilliance.

What's your claim to fame ?

I am me.
no one else on the planet can make that claim.

I was also right about Iraq, the finiancial meltdown, etc.

A regular "Brainiac" huh?

Dial 9-1-1 and ask Obama if you can be appointed to his cabinet. Your keen insights are being wasted here among us common folk.

This is just flat out retarded.
On his radio show today, Glenn Beck tackled a particularly sticky issue when it comes to race. How does it make any sort of sense, he wanted to know, to refer to all black persons as "African American," particularly when so many black individuals don't live in the U.S.?

:lol: First quote is the OPINION of the TPM writer.

So is the term "colored," Beck and co. wondered, really such a "bad thing" as we're lead to believe? "Only here," he lamented, referring to the U.S. "Why are we made to feel bad?"

Why is this moron afraid of black people?

Glenn Beck: Is The Term 'Colored' Really Such A Bad Thing? | TPM LiveWire

1) Listening to three minutes of a talk radio show does not allow the listener to hear the 'rest of the story'.

2) Moving to a new city and looking for a new church to attend, family and I found one. After attending our first service, the pastor's wife came up to us and said the church had been praying for people 'of color' to attend. Guess what? WE were those people and we are so pasty white it ain't funny!

3) National Association For Advancement of Colored People.
I guess me and my pasty white family qualify to join this group, eh?

:eusa_whistle:

So, is there something wrong with the term "colored"?

Ravi,

I don't know if your trying to be funny or your just naive, but calling a person of color "colored" is not going to go over very well.

Forum List

Back