Why does Beck obsess so much about race?

How about this? IT MAKES HIM A LOT OF MONEY

yep those pundits get rich off of their fans attentions.

If no one had watched them they would be working a night shift on AM talk radio by now.

Being rich does not make one smart or correct.

for example I am worth around 2 mill myself ;)

Why is it that when people disagree with USC he says we are not very bright or calls us some other name. Maybe it you who are misinformed but I know that this possibility has never crossed you mind.

Umm there is more than one of them....

You really need to get beyond that binary thought process. Life is more than just this or that.

So why do many liberals claim that Rush is the leader of the conservatives...?? You see that often...

Personally, I imagine that Glenn Beck represents the views of Glenn Beck...

Dunno - I'm an independent kind of thinking conservative.... I don't watch him or listen to Rush Limbaugh and really haven't found a pundit that "represents my views"...

I'm sure they're glad so many liberals do, though...

there are a handful of key pundits for the right wingers.
Beck, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.
If you do not realize this you are not very bright.

Where did I say or even imply that I didn't know they existed?

I'm talking about representing views...

Not all conservatives follow pundits around...

Why is it that when people disagree with USC he says we are not very bright or calls us some other name. Maybe it you who are misinformed but I know that this possibility has never crossed you mind.

Ohh I have been misinformed, but once I figure it out I quit listening to the source that misinformed me.

I am not a blind follower of any party or person.

I do not even cheer sports teams or musicians, etc.

The few heroes I have have personally earned my respect, I am not a tool of the media.

Last edited:
Glenn is a recovering alcoholic. Millions of Americans are right along with him. And good for that. The problem is that he is on a dry drunk and he is internalizing his discontent by externalizing the 'diffferences' of "others" that he does not understand, and he does not try to understand it. So have pity on him, but, goodness gracious, he is a very wealthy unhappy dude.

So why do many liberals claim that Rush is the leader of the conservatives...?? You see that often...

Personally, I imagine that Glenn Beck represents the views of Glenn Beck...

Dunno - I'm an independent kind of thinking conservative.... I don't watch him or listen to Rush Limbaugh and really haven't found a pundit that "represents my views"...

I'm sure they're glad so many liberals do, though...

No but it is obvious that the majority do.

the Beck/Palin rally in DC?

Now, let's compare "Intelligence" to "dumb fucks" like Hannity, Rush, O'Reilly -

Joe Biden’s Net Worth

* Employment: U.S. Senator from 1973-2008, Vice President 2009-present
* Average Annual Salary throughout Senate and VP Political Career: $109,988
* Average Annual Salary over last 10 years: $172,770
* Total Salary Earned since 1973: $4,179,550
* Salary Earned in 2010: $230,700
* Net Worth as of 2010: approximately $262,500 (somewhere between -$209,000 and +$734,000)

This guy isn't financially qualified to shine Hannity's nuts.

Now, let's compare "Intelligence" to "dumb fucks" like Hannity, Rush, O'Reilly -

Joe Biden’s Net Worth

* Net Worth as of 2010: approximately $262,500 (somewhere between -$209,000 and +$734,000)

So intelligence and correctness is measured by net finiancial worth?

Not that I am in any way supporting Biden. He is a dumb frack that keeps his foot in his mouth.

However McCain is not much better but has lots more money.

Last edited:
This is just flat out retarded.
On his radio show today, Glenn Beck tackled a particularly sticky issue when it comes to race. How does it make any sort of sense, he wanted to know, to refer to all black persons as "African American," particularly when so many black individuals don't live in the U.S.?

:lol:

So is the term "colored," Beck and co. wondered, really such a "bad thing" as we're lead to believe? "Only here," he lamented, referring to the U.S. "Why are we made to feel bad?"

Why is this moron afraid of black people?

Glenn Beck: Is The Term 'Colored' Really Such A Bad Thing? | TPM LiveWire

Interesting that someone who is calling Beck a 'moron' is someone who hasn't even pondered the context of his remarks. Who's the 'moron', Ravi? The guy whose words get taken out of context and repeated for liberals to scream over or the liberals who scream over his words without even asking the first logical question.... "what was the context"?

I'd say it is a close call for 'who's the moron?'.

No but it is obvious that the majority do.

the Beck/Palin rally in DC?

Majority? I don't know about that...

Not all their listeners/watchers are conservatives... The OP is proof...

They'd be out of business if that were the case...

Liberal "Whatshisname, never heard of him" - Neal Cavuto -

Net worth - $23 Million

God, what a dumb fuck. He should listen to Liberals between Shrimp Scampi's. They know best.

Joe Biden’s Net Worth

So intelligence and correctness is measured by net finiancial worth?

Not that I am in any way supporting Biden. He is a dumb frack that keeps his foot in his mouth.

However McCain is not much better but has lots more money.

No - sorry I have to dumb this down so you can comprehend. Lots of "dumb fuck" accusations flying - problem is - these "dumb fucks" make more/are worth more, than all of us combined in here.

With the exception of Joe Biden.

What a financial fuck up, as well as a fucked-up elected official.

But please, carry on with your brilliance. I'm sure they give a fuck.

Beck's type of moronity is not cureable. I decided long ago that he suffered from Cranial Anal-itis.

The "moron" has 85+ million dollars more than you do, brilliance.

What's your claim to fame ?

Last edited:
Glenn is a recovering alcoholic. Millions of Americans are right along with him. And good for that. The problem is that he is on a dry drunk and he is internalizing his discontent by externalizing the 'diffferences' of "others" that he does not understand, and he does not try to understand it. So have pity on him, but, goodness gracious, he is a very wealthy unhappy dude.

I didn't know the two of you were that close.

Forum List

Back