Zone1 why does a million dollar company not pay its staff?

This is why there needs to be a federal law that REQUIRES ALL INTERNET SITES be NAMED with their owners, a list of EMPLOYEES, a physical ADDRESS listed (not a po box), and CONTACT information listed........other wise, be shut down or blocked from use.

Most internet sites like this NEVER show who owns them, who runs them, who they employee, or how to contact them.

I had to do some MAJOR digging a couple months back to find out how to contact the owners, and of course they never responded. Cowards.

I've been posting here for 12 years. I've only had a problem with one Mod in all that time. Most of them are pretty fair.

There's 3 of them that have something against me.

They let everybody else post willy nilly, and whatever they want, any way they want. But OMFG......If I do the same, they are all over me like shit in Bidens diaper!!!

This is why there needs to be a federal law that REQUIRES ALL INTERNET SITES be NAMED with their owners, a list of EMPLOYEES, a physical ADDRESS listed (not a po box), and CONTACT information listed........other wise, be shut down or blocked from use.

Most internet sites like this NEVER show who owns them, who runs them, who they employee, or how to contact them.

I had to do some MAJOR digging a couple months back to find out how to contact the owners, and of course they never responded. Cowards.

You always have the option of not using the site.

There's 3 of them that have something against me.

They let everybody else post willy nilly, and whatever they want, any way they want. But OMFG......If I do the same, they are all over me like shit in Bidens diaper!!!
then you must have broken some serious rules.

I really don't pay attention to how USMB is run.

I assume they get revenue from contributions and ads.

But the staff who are here are pretty dedicated in trying to keep some order in this zoo.
As a multibillion dollar conglomerate, USMB pays its top staff very well.

Most USMB Moderators have Butlers, a fleet of automobiles and luxury yachts

As a multibillion dollar conglomerate, USMB pays its top staff very well.

Most USMB Moderators have Butlers, a fleet of automobiles and luxury yachts

The government must pay pretty well for the data it mines.

Do you also want names, birthdays, social security numbers and mother's maiden name post on all our homes ...

=====

I know that's not what you mean ... you know that all publicly traded stocks have all this information on file with the SEC and this information (and a lot more) is available to the general public ... Amazon, Walmart, IBM advertises this (except the employee information, that's keep private in the employee's name) ... for private companies operating on the internet, they will have their domain name on file someplace and the ownership information should be available there ... though that's not public information, a simple court order will still get the information into your hands ...

No court order, then you're out of luck ... always check the website and see if their street address is listed ... if not, then your fault ...

Why would one be a sucker and work for free?
To expand, why do we have leftists on this Board who demand that businesses pay their staff a livable wage (and that the MW should be doubled to $15/hr) work for a million-dollar company for FREE?

Answer: Because they choose to. Just like the person choosing to work for $10 an hour instead of finding a job paying more (even if that requires they develop some valuable job skills)? They also have made a choice.

Forum List

Back