Why do you want right wing judges on the bench, what do you want

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
from them?? What do you think they will do??

Just list them:

like repealing Roe v. Wade

Allow insurance companies to opt out of birth control?

Make no laws concerning guns.

End SSM

Start saying prayers in public schools.

Get rid of public schools.

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

End all social programs , except for vets.

Last edited:
What do you think they will do??

kittens-clipart-rainbow-4.gif

Stops left wing Judicial Activism................You will do as the left says by decree..............

But ..............they lost..............and this road block will last decades...............And will end up with even more coming up...........very old folks in there now.................the clock is ticking.

Tilly and intolerant I want to know what you think you won?

Apparently right wing nuts on this board don't know what they expect from a right wing SC.

`
When it comes to politics, I'm rather stoic. Personally, I've been involved in races close to home like governor and US senator. When it comes to governor, Tony Evers (D) is in a dead heat with Scott Walker (49 vs 44) Leah Vukmir (R) is getting blown away by democratic incumbent Tammy Baldwin.

I don't particularly like the democratic party but anything is better than the republicans, at least locally.

Stops left wing Judicial Activism................You will do as the left says by decree..............

But ..............they lost..............and this road block will last decades...............And will end up with even more coming up...........very old folks in there now.................the clock is ticking.

Actually, more likely, Judge Roberts will start siding with the liberals more because if SCOTUS starts overturning precedents, it will be kind of meaningless.

Actually, here's the problem with you guys stacking the court.

January 2021, after Trump has run the GOP into the ground and Democrats control everything again, all they have to do is expand the size of the court to 11 Justices, and appoint two more liberals.

Done.

This is exactly why I voted for Trump. Stopping the left wing activism I see as a necessity. Even reversing a few is fine as long as or Constitutional Rights are involved.

And you think you'll stack the court if/when you get in power again? Didn't you fools ponder this before? Fools never learn.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

All I want is someone who will regard the Bill of Rights as sacrosanct protection of individual liberties to be interpreted literally.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

Protect the rights of the citizen and limit the power of the federal government. Simple, but seldom happens no matter what political persuasion.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

None of this is going to happen, calm the fuck down.

Forum List

Back