Why Do You Think 7 Leftist News Organizations Wanted Personal Info on Manafort Jurors?

Yeah, sure. You’re either incredibly ignorant or just a disingenuous asswipe.
Lol,
its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Just because that's what you would do doesn't mean that's what the rest of us would.

Just because that's what you would do doesn't mean that's what the rest of us would.
After every trial the jury is allowed to stick around and talk to the lawyers and press. They can freely give their names at that time if they wish.

Leftist media is famous for doxing people to destroy their lives to make them an example.

Much like what occurred in 1938 Germany, mein heir.

If they wanted to "interview them after", they'd have waited and asked for the info after. That's when such information is normally disseminated.
You kids will believe any conspiracy theory that crosses your oath won't you.

They wanna be first.

Seriously, I know I've said this several times already but it's not that hard.

And you leftist partisan hacks will ignore and deny a conspiracy even when it stares you in the face.

Consider: these seven news outlets all put their names to ONE lawsuit demanding this information. That means they actually got together and communicated with each other and decided to file the suit as a group. The last time I checked, that was the definition of conspiring. Let me see:

1a : to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement
  • accused of conspiring to overthrow the government

• conspired to monopolize and restrict trade
b : scheme
2: to act in harmony toward a common end

• Circumstances conspired to defeat his efforts.
  • … the sun and the wind conspired to make splinters out of solid wood.
  • —B. J. Oliphant
Why, yes. There it is.

"They wanna be first." I've said it before, but clearly I need to repeat myself for you to get it: funny how I didn't notice anyone suing for the names of the OJ jurors in the middle of THAT trial, which was a hell of a lot more sensational and took a lot longer. And they don't seem to have had any problems with getting those interviews splattered all over the place immediately after.

So how about you stop pissing down our legs and insisting that it's raining?
download (2).jpeg

After every trial the jury is allowed to stick around and talk to the lawyers and press. They can freely give their names at that time if they wish.

Leftist media is famous for doxing people to destroy their lives to make them an example.

Lol, you guys are hilarious!

It's great the way stick to your guns no matter how stupid the pist is though. The rest of us would admit we were wrong at some point but you obviously plan on dying in that fox hole.

If they wanted to "interview them after", they'd have waited and asked for the info after. That's when such information is normally disseminated.

They wanna be first.

And you leftist partisan hacks will ignore and deny a conspiracy even when it stares you in the face.

Consider: these seven news outlets all put their names to ONE lawsuit demanding this information. That means they actually got together and communicated with each other and decided to file the suit as a group. The last time I checked, that was the definition of conspiring. Let me see:

1a : to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement

• —B. J. Oliphant
Why, yes. There it is.

"They wanna be first." I've said it before, but clearly I need to repeat myself for you to get it: funny how I didn't notice anyone suing for the names of the OJ jurors in the middle of THAT trial, which was a hell of a lot more sensational and took a lot longer. And they don't seem to have had any problems with getting those interviews splattered all over the place immediately after.

View attachment 211453

Memes - Because pictures are more fun than actually thinking.

All this stupid arguing over a link to ace.mu.nu. Good heavens, reason stares!

So they can interview them after it's over.

It's not that hard kid.

They wanna be first.

• —B. J. Oliphant
Why, yes. There it is.

View attachment 211453

They get the point across better than words could sometimes. Like now.

They wanna be first.

• —B. J. Oliphant
Why, yes. There it is.

View attachment 211453

No, they just free you from having to think. Like now.

They wanna be first.

• —B. J. Oliphant
Why, yes. There it is.

View attachment 211453

No, they just free you from having to think. Like now.
Well, I highly recommend thinking. You should try it sometime.

:rolleyes:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...-Media-Motion-to-Intervene-and-for-Access.pdf

Last edited:
right wingers on this thread are simply being WILLFULLY IGNORANT....

only the Lord knows why....?

the Media consortium DID NOT SUE, they filed a MOTION for the juror's names, which is common practice and the sealed court documents for the trial to be unsealed.

Manafort's lawyers did not object

The Motion was for these things to be revealed AFTER the jury had their verdict, there was no jury tampering.

the MOTION IS BELOW, ONLY 8 PAGES, SURELY YOU ALL HAVE THE capability to read 8 pages....to inform your selves instead of relying on LYING GARBAGE like infowars and briebart...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...-Media-Motion-to-Intervene-and-for-Access.pdf

you've been played by the right wing hate machine, like a violin!

Forum List

Back