Why Do You Think 7 Leftist News Organizations Wanted Personal Info on Manafort Jurors?

Please tell me you already know why they want that info?

To intimidate them into giving a verdict the left want or be
harassed by all the worthless spooks and spics in the area,
along with the asswipes from Antifa.

These requests are thoroughly despicable. Their only purpose is to make it possible for leftwing agitators to harass, threaten and even assault the jurors to intimidate them into convicting Manafort. These are storm trooper tactics, and the fake news media is trying to facilitate them. The fake media is scum, and it truly is the enemy of the people. At the very least it's the enemy of justice.

Even the suggestion by press outlets that their names and addresses might be released can mean family members are talking to jurists about feeling threatened this very minute.

Even the suggestion by press outlets that their names and addresses might be released can mean family members are talking to jurists about feeling threatened this very minute.

The left can't control themselves any more. They are filled with rage and they are going to let loose one of these days.

The judge is already having to be protected by US Marshall’s. He has been threatened and considering the upset of the left about some of his comments to the prosecutors, bet we can figure out by who.

These requests are thoroughly despicable. Their only purpose is to make it possible for leftwing agitators to harass, threaten and even assault the jurors to intimidate them into convicting Manafort. These are storm trooper tactics, and the fake news media is trying to facilitate them. The fake media is scum, and it truly is the enemy of the people. At the very least it's the enemy of justice.
I think it kind of depends.
Threats would most assuredly be made to the families to make sure Manafort went to prison.
If that didn't work they'd send Antifa to their homes.

it is common practice, especially on high profile cases to reveal who the jurors are to the press.... settled by the Courts, unless there is some sort of threat...

The press usually approaches the juror and asks them their reasoning for their verdict and reports on it,

UNLESS the juror does not want to be part of this and asks them not to reveal them to the public.... then the press honors their request.... is what I read the day before yesterday....

it is common practice, especially on high profile cases to reveal who the jurors are to the press.... settled by the Courts, unless there is some sort of threat...

The press usually approaches the juror and asks them their reasoning for their verdict and reports on it,

UNLESS the juror does not want to be part of this and asks them not to reveal them to the public.... then the press honors their request.... is what I read the day before yesterday....

It is NOT common practice for the judge to be threatened in cases, therefore withholding the names is the best course of action in this case. In fact, it is the most common reason to withhold

Forum List

Back