Zone1 Why do you believe what you do?

Have you ever tried resisting your birthright?
I don't know what your sentence means, specifically what you mean by birthright.

A birthright is something that you're entitled to simply by the matter of your birth correct? Sort of like how in some European lands, the eldest son was entitled to ascend the throne or inherit most if not all of the wealth of his father, while any other sons weren't really entitled to anything at all?

Would you mind being a little more specific please?

I don't know what your sentence means, specifically what you mean by birthright.

A birthright is something that you're entitled to simply by the matter of your birth correct? Sort of like how in some European lands, the eldest son was entitled to ascend the throne or inherit most if not all of the wealth of his father, while any other sons weren't really entitled to anything at all?

Would you mind being a little more specific please?
It means that you were born that way. You never had a choice.

So what if you were borne into a different religion? Would you still think what you think? What if you were born a Jew? Would you be a jew? Or would you still be whatever you are?

Is religion based on how you are born, or is it something more?

So my way of thinking is that you are born stupid...

It means that you were born that way. You never had a choice.

So what if you were borne into a different religion? Would you still think what you think? What if you were born a Jew? Would you be a jew? Or would you still be whatever you are?

Is religion based on how you are born, or is it something more?

So my way of thinking is that you are born stupid...
Most people adopt the religion of their parents so it's more nurture than nature

If your ancestors didn't agree, they would have been killed. And their wives rapes, and their kids killed.

Forum List

Back