Why do you allow incessant trolling in the Religion forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Why are the same old posters permitted to troll thread after thread? This forum could be a good place for discussion of religious teachings and beliefs. If it doesn't change, I will go elsewhere to discuss topics of faith. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Why are the same old posters permitted to troll thread after thread? This forum could be a good place for discussion of religious teachings and beliefs. If it doesn't change, I will go elsewhere to discuss topics of faith. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
''

I know of no forum on the internet where the religious forum does not get trolled. Not even the one where 95% of the posters and all the admins are Christians. The religion threads get trolled. Stick to your guns and hope for the best.

• Banned
I know of no forum on the internet where the religious forum does not get trolled. Not even the one where 95% of the posters and all the admins are Christians. The religion threads get trolled. Stick to your guns and hope for the best.

I suppose I will need to go find one that doesn't put up with trolls. If not controlled, trolls ruin forums as quality posters tire of the trolling and stop reading, let alone participating. It's my hope that this forum doesn't make that mistake.

I suppose I will need to go find one that doesn't put up with trolls. If not controlled, trolls ruin forums as quality posters tire of the trolling and stop reading, let alone participating. It's my hope that this forum doesn't make that mistake.

If Pogo gives you any guff, just ask him who the president of the US is and he'll short-circuit.

That'll give you at least 10 minutes of peace.

K9Buck
We are in end times,Jews and Christians are the target everywhere in the world.
There is no place on the net that the Christian forms don't get hit on and trolled.
No matter how much you try to control it.
Ignore them and quote the ones who do want to learn and have conversations with you.

We don't allow it and you're free to leave whenever you want. If you have a problem with a poster's comment then report it and we'll handle it if it's a true violation of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back