Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

I'm with the majority on this call with one provisio I do agree that women over 30 are commitment-phobic. Especially if they have kids all they really want is a variety of friends with benefits and minimum lover-offspring contact. Apparently you didn't make that cut.

Well, it's a fact that a lot of women over 30 who happen to be single don't feel any particular urgency about finding another relationship. In this day and age, there's an excellent chance they don't need a man in terms of finances or such, and they've probably already had a relationship that ended and are enjoying their independence.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

You think the kids might be a factor in "picky"?

Or is it all about Numero Uno?

Excellent point. I'm much choosier about who my children are around than I am about my own company . . . and I'm pretty damned picky about my own company.

Now, my child is grown, so it's not really applicable to me, but I would think that if a man loved me and cared for me, then my child would be important to him as well, as my child IS a part of me.
I feel that way about my dog. If a woman wants me she wants the entire package. A person should be accepted for what are they not want another person believes they should be.
I knew I had made it with the GF when the kitties napped on my belly.

I knew it was not a matter of me accepting her cats, but, her cats accepting me.

Now, they are OUR cats!!!
You got that right but my doggie counts too

She told you to get lost.....................and now you are trying to figure out a way to make it look like it's all her fault.........

LOL

You can't be serious. A single woman over the age of 30? You don't think that massive character flaws exist? It is highly likely that she is a nut case and I don't even know her.

All women are nuts.

You do realize there are women known as "widows" who are single because their husbands died, right? Especially with all the military actions going on these days.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
In my extensive experience, they usually do not demand anything other than a good time and a hard penis.

I think you are delusional

Now you have something I'll agree with.
Although it pains me to say so you being a cowturd fan
So you think the only thing wrong with this guy is that he is a Dallas fan? Maybe if you read some of his posts...

He is a lunatic. I fear for women who actually agree to go out with him.

You misread. I know the guys a goomba but he does have a point.
I'm not saying it's the case in his situation but women in their thirties with a bunch of kids shouldnt expect the man of their dreams.

Yes, they should expect the man of their dreams...even demand it for the benefit of their children. Because the man of their dreams would not reject a woman based on her having children. There are still good guys out there, and I have one to prove it.:)

Never said it was impossible. But if it stalls the relationship before the chick can get her hooks into em it lessons her chance of landing him.:eusa_angel:

See, part of the problem here is guys talking like men are these highly desirable necessities in life that women desperately need and want and must work to have. Women over 30 are picky these days because they know none of that is true. Men are optional; nice, but frankly, if you're going to have to settle for "whatever", really more trouble than they're worth.

For no reason I can understand, it's the young women buying into the idea that they MUST have a man, and MUST do whatever it takes to have something penis-bearing around. Older women stand a good chance of being independent and comfortable with themselves and their lives on their own.

Her children come first....apparently alarm bells went off.
He probably told her about his fetishes. This guy is a real nutbar.

She had no interest in being a sofa I guess.

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.

I'm just trying to SNIFF some ASS on a friday night lol

Get a Chihuahua.

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.

Get a Chihuahua.

I want to sniff Chris ass

Another point, notice it is mostly the guys who do the MOST complaining about women who start these types of threads and who would feel this way? Then, when they start to lose the argument, they begin to become aggressive, vile and disgusting. It's like the true them has emerged. Very interesting indeed! :p This thread is certainly enlightening, as stupid and retarded as it might be.

You cant call people names Chris and expect they will respond pleasantly. You also cant complain about someone being vile when you go first.
she might have a chip on her shoulder because let's be honest it is this divorce rate of 50 percent why our country is the way it is why the family is falling apart not gays

Sorry, but I'm not the one with a chip on my shoulder. I didn't start this derogatory and pretty much hateful thread.
neither did I

this is the funniest thread ... ever
Anytime the subject of men and whether or not they prefer women with or without kids comes up, it devolves into a thread about how fuckin' hot ChrisL is, and how she could have ANY man, and would wilt all our dicks IRL because she is just too fuckin' hot to handle.

Oh, and don't forget, her kid is grown and out of the way.
if I were to marry Chris she would have to be okay with me leaving all my money to my nephews because I'll be damned if I'm going to leave all my money to some other mans children other than my brother of course. you think she'd sign a prenup?

Anytime the subject of men and whether or not they prefer women with or without kids comes up, it devolves into a thread about how fuckin' hot ChrisL is, and how she could have ANY man, and would wilt all our dicks IRL because she is just too fuckin' hot to handle.

Everyone loves positive attention! (looking for hot pics of herself....)

Just trying to show that not all women over 30 are disgusting slobs, like some of these men would have everyone believe. :wink_2:
actually I think now that I'm older the wall is 50 years old. I still see some very looking good looking 40 year old women but never or very rarely do I see any 50 plus your old women who are worth banging

Get a Chihuahua.

I want to sniff Chris ass

Sounds like a personal problem.

Women think a Vagina makes them relationship material LOL

What makes you relationship material? Why would a woman want to be with you?

Because I have a turbo tongue and powerful sense of humor

Yeah, well, we have vibrators and Netflix, so what have you got that we need?
A fuckin' lawnmower!!

Hey, I live in Arizona. Place is stuffed with Mexicans looking to do yardwork.

Well, just remember that women (at any age or situation) here in America have the right to choose their own partner. I don't understand all of this "women shouldn't be picky" crap because that's what it is, a big stinky pile of crapola. :rolleyes-41:

if I were to marry Chris she would have to be okay with me leaving all my money to my nephews because I'll be damned if I'm going to leave all my money to some other mans children other than my brother of course. you think she'd sign a prenup?

3e84ff75f878526a122bccba0b97bcaf86699c50d568536285b043c808eddb51.jpg

In my extensive experience, they usually do not demand anything other than a good time and a hard penis.

I think you are delusional
Totally optional.

Forum List

Back