Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

ChrisL is totally attractive. You guys need to give her her props.

I'd slay her no doubt but thats not what this is about.

All you have to do to know I'm telling the truth is have Chris L pull out some old pics from like 20 years old and say with a straight face its the same lol....

Of course she'll SAY it...probably even with a straight face...but we know

All you have to do to know I'm telling the truth is have Chris L pull out some old pics from like 20 years old and say with a straight face its the same lol....

I actually think I look better now than I did when I was in my 20s. I look more mature and I don't have as much of a "baby face" anymore. I also know a LOT more. :wink_2:

I actually think I look better now than I did when I was in my 20s. I look more mature and I don't have as much of a "baby face" anymore. I also know a LOT more. :wink_2:

Told ya

did you even look at her pics? You can tell she's not in her 20's or 30's.... you are just jealous and bitter

Told ya

Don't be like that... just admit she turns you on.... ;)

Told ya

Told me what? Sorry but you didn't tell me anything. :biggrin: I really don't look all that different except less of a baby face. My body is pretty much the same. I work out every day.

Told ya

I will give you this much, I am more prone to gaining weight than when I was younger. That's really the only big difference for me. Honestly, I don't think that I feel, act or look all that much different than when I was in my 20s. I'm only 37 after all. It's not like I'm some old lady or something. Is that what you would like? For me to think I'm an old unattractive lady who has nothing to offer any guy? Why would you want to make any woman feel that way? Does that make you feel better or more superior in some way?

did you even look at her pics? You can tell she's not in her 20's or 30's.... you are just jealous and bitter

Yeah I looked and I said I'd slay it in a heartbeat but thats a diff topic all together

Told ya

Maybe it's because you could never get a woman like me, so you feel that you must denigrate my appearance and insinuate that I'm unattractive or that I have nothing to offer any man? Is that what you are trying to get me to believe?

Told ya

Maybe it's because you could never get a woman like me, so you feel that you must denigrate my appearance and insinuate that I'm unattractive or that I have nothing to offer any man? Is that what you are trying to get me to believe?

So you got all of that from me saying I would hit it? Calm down yo

Told ya

I am calm. You said that if you were to compare pictures of me from 20 years ago (I was 17, actually 16 because I turn 37 in August), that there would be changes. I assume you meant that in an insulting kind of way, as if to say I am not as or less attractive than I was when I was a child of 17. Yes, there have been some changes. I look like an adult now. :biggrin:

Told ya

How about you? Do you look the same as you did when you were 16 or 17 years old? :dunno: Probably not. I don't think that because I look different means that I look less attractive though. In fact, I have much more confidence than I ever did at that young age, so I think that helps.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

Depends on the woman. In my case, I'm 46, have three kids and two grandkids (with a third on the way, I just found out), and I'm picky because . . . well, because I can be.

When I stop getting hit on by guys the age of my two oldest children, I'll rethink that position.

Women want what women want. You can ask an opinion of a woman, but, in the end we all want different things. You may think a woman has to be less choosey because she has kids or she is over 25, but, if her choice is (to steal a phrase from Mercedes Benz) ... the best or nothing, so be it. Why do you care?

Forum List

Back