Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

You sound like a real catch.:eusa_whistle:

Women think a Vagina makes them relationship material LOL

Women think a Vagina makes them relationship material LOL

You need to start thinking with your big head instead of your little head.:tongue:

She told you to get lost.....................and now you are trying to figure out a way to make it look like it's all her fault.........

LOL

I don't find women over 23 with 1 kid to be all that difficult to land.
Perhaps it's your approach?

I'm with the majority on this call with one provisio I do agree that women over 30 are commitment-phobic. Especially if they have kids all they really want is a variety of friends with benefits and minimum lover-offspring contact. Apparently you didn't make that cut.

You think the kids might be a factor in "picky"?

Or is it all about Numero Uno?

I'm with the majority on this call with one provisio I do agree that women over 30 are commitment-phobic. Especially if they have kids all they really want is a variety of friends with benefits and minimum lover-offspring contact. Apparently you didn't make that cut.

If she is 35 with two kids all she is qualified for is FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!!

Know what I mean Jelly Bean?

You think the kids might be a factor in "picky"?

Or is it all about Numero Uno?

I would hope not LOL

You should be used to that kind of attitude from women by now, Dough boy. Women over 40 or even 50 probably feel the same way about you.

If she is 35 with two kids all she is qualified for is FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!!

Know what I mean Jelly Bean?
thanks for the verification

You should be used to that kind of attitude from women by now, Dough boy. Women over 40 or even 50 probably feel the same way about you.

Hey sarah Poo

I do find it amazing that these women can find men who would take them in along with some other mans children. I would never. they make sense that and so rather than being rejected pretend wait they're not interested. and who knows that probably does make them more desirable to men. men want what they can't have. I myself could never date a woman who has children with other men unless she was rich and that I'd overlooked it.

Forum List

Back