Why do women keep talking about EQUAL PAY????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I don't think no one should get equal nothing. Pay should be determined by skill and background. If a woman has the skills to do a certain job then she should be paid more than a guy who has less skills and vice versa

That's all

I don't think no one should get equal nothing. Pay should be determined by skill and background. If a woman has the skills to do a certain job then she should be paid more than a guy who has less skills and vice versa

That's all
Ummm, .you do realize that's exactly what they are talking about when they say "equal pay", right?

That's all
Ummm, .you do realize that's exactly what they are talking about when they say "equal pay", right?

I dont know what the fuck equal pay means, help me

That's all

I dont know what the fuck equal pay means, help me
Pay based on qualifications and experience. No matter what sex the applicant.

That's all
No they think they should be able to take vacations for 9 months at a time and still get paid the same as a guy who has to work his ass off to pay for his woman to take time off from her work.

That's all
No they think they should be able to take vacations for 9 months at a time and still get paid the same as a guy who has to work his ass off to pay for his woman to take time off from her work.
Hey ladies, this guy thinks maternity leave is a vacation .

How would a female coworker know what I am making anyway?

That's all
Hey ladies, this guy thinks maternity leave is a vacation .
The employer has to make due without the employee whatever you call it. That is not how he makes a buck.

Compensation must be based on value to the enterprise.

But the Law demands that large employers ignore many, many drawbacks of women in the workforce.

They will be worthless for the year of so before their wedding. They are likely to miss months and months at a time for childbearing. Once married-with-children, they will call off when THEIR KIDS get sick, they will decline relocation opportunities, avoid overnight travel, and refuse to work overtime that is inconvenient to the family.

If either or both of her parents are still alive, she will very possibly miss as much time as the parents get old as they do when the kids are young.

And you know what: ALL OF THIS IS GOOD. It indicates women with their priorities RIGHT WHERE THEY BELONG. Family is more important than some stupid job. But that priority makes women less valuable to the employer, and denying it is folly.

But the Law demands that large employers ignore many, many drawbacks of women in the workforce.

They will be worthless for the year of so before their wedding. They are likely to miss months and months at a time for childbearing. Once married-with-children, they will call off when THEIR KIDS get sick, they will decline relocation opportunities, avoid overnight travel, and refuse to work overtime that is inconvenient to the family.

If either or both of her parents are still alive, she will very possibly miss as much time as the parents get old as they do when the kids are young.

And you know what: ALL OF THIS IS GOOD. It indicates women with their priorities RIGHT WHERE THEY BELONG. Family is more important than some stupid job. But that priority makes women less valuable to the employer, and denying it is folly.

I dont like to travel and not interested in relocation

I don't know if they keep talking about it or not. I pretty much let them go in one ear and out the other when they are on about something.

I don't know if they keep talking about it or not. I pretty much let them go in one ear and out the other when they are on about something.

I would snap the shit any woman at my job who ask about my salary

You're a woman?

That's all
What would you say if a woman with equal skills and equal contributions is getting paid less than a man who is doing the same job?

Depending on the company you work for that could hurt your promotional prospects.

That's all
What would you say if a woman with equal skills and equal contributions is getting paid less than a man who is doing the same job?

That she deserves to be paid for her skills. Not equal. Equal shit sounds retarded

That's all

That she deserves to be paid for her skills. Not equal. Equal shit sounds retarded
Fair point but how is it determined what is fair pay for her skills?

That's all

Why do it have to be gender based? There are several women who make more than men

That's all

What kind of value does she bring to the company? How much money does she make the company vs the heartache of having to deal with her?

Forum List

Back