Why do women keep talking about EQUAL PAY????

I don't think no one should get equal nothing. Pay should be determined by skill and background. If a woman has the skills to do a certain job then she should be paid more than a guy who has less skills and vice versa

That's all
What would you say if a woman with equal skills and equal contributions is getting paid less than a man who is doing the same job?

That she deserves to be paid for her skills. Not equal. Equal shit sounds retarded
Fair point but how is it determined what is fair pay for her skills?

Why do it have to be gender based? There are several women who make more than men
Just the example I’m using in this scenario... so what do you think?

I don't think no one should get equal nothing. Pay should be determined by skill and background. If a woman has the skills to do a certain job then she should be paid more than a guy who has less skills and vice versa

That's all
What would you say if a woman with equal skills and equal contributions is getting paid less than a man who is doing the same job?

That she deserves to be paid for her skills. Not equal. Equal shit sounds retarded
What kind of value does she bring to the company? How much money does she make the company vs the heartache of having to deal with her?
Same as the guy who is getting paid more

That's all

What kind of value does she bring to the company? How much money does she make the company vs the heartache of having to deal with her?
Really, she doesn't take more time off than the man?

Nope, same deal

Nope, same deal
Got a link?

Nope, same deal
Got a link?
Link to what? I’m asking about a hypothetical. You having a tough time following?

Nope, same deal
Got a link?
Link to what? I’m asking about a hypothetical. You having a tough time following?
So you're saying she isn't really doing the same workload as a man to make the same money as a man, you're just pretending she does?

I have yet to see a woman capable of doing what I do.

Let's see a woman go 110' up a tree and then rig off the top with rope and cut it.
I haven't seen that yet. In almost half a century. Prove me wrong.

I've topped 60+ trees, it's a hell of a ride at times.

Last edited:

Never happans you sack of human garbage!

They play 2 of 3, 54 holes from white tees. Cant beat HS boys. Dont break a hole in your Glad bag and leak that sewage in here! They are petty and emotional in meetings and positions of power. Cant roll a 55 gal drum of Tolulene across one pallet. Get iff me!! I am sick to MOFO death!

Let's see a woman go 110' up a tree and then rig off the top with rope and cut it.

Tree work huh....I would have sworn you were a sperm donor.

Tree work huh....I would have sworn you were a sperm donor.

Yeah well, swear in 1 hand and beat off in the other, bitch. :dunno:
See which one fills up 1st.

Where's them women that top out 110' trees?
Oh shit! That really doesn't happen. :eek:

It barely happens with me, true story. Bodey can post a claim to some dyke that thinks she's topping real trees, but no, she can't do it like that, true story.

She's rockin' up there with a 38, bitch! I make it happen with a 66.

Fuck you Bodey, that's reality.

Last edited:
Nope, same deal
Got a link?
So you're saying she isn't really doing the same workload as a man to make the same money as a man, you're just pretending she does?
I asked what you would think and do if A women had the same skills and did the same tasks as a man in the same position but she was paid less. It’s not a very complicated question.

Never happans you sack of human garbage!

They play 2 of 3, 54 holes from white tees. Cant beat HS boys. Dont break a hole in your Glad bag and leak that sewage in here! They are petty and emotional in meetings and positions of power. Cant roll a 55 gal drum of Tolulene across one pallet. Get iff me!! I am sick to MOFO death!
I love it when douchebags like yourself post. It makes my case for me and flys right in the face of all those who deny that there is discrimination against women out there... so thank you!

Nope, same deal
Got a link?
I asked what you would think and do if A women had the same skills and did the same tasks as a man in the same position but she was paid less. It’s not a very complicated question.
Why would I do anything? I work for my money, I negotiated what they paid me. What they pay her is on her. BTW women in my company make the same pay for the same job. Nothing I did to make it happen. not my place to make it happen.

There's lots of women that make more money than I do for just talking and looking good. :dunno:

They're in sales. They couldn't do my job, though.

That's all

Everybody has a value. A sports player has a value to their team that isn't necessarily the same as one of their teammates. Same thing with acting. Or singing. Or bridge building. Everything. Your pay is based on the amount of revenue your labor earns the company. It gets harder to determine outside of the entertainment and sports industry but simply going off of just the skill level, education level, etc isn't a proper way to determine it. Two employees can have the exact same qualifications but one is a much harder and more diligent worker and therefore their effort earns the company more money. Why should someone who doesn't try as hard as me make the same as me? And what does any of this even have to do with gender?

Forum List

Back