Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black ppl are the glue that keeps whites together.

Congratulations on belching up the most idiotic tripe ever posted to the internet...

White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.

Of course we know that, you ignorant fuck.

The problem is that, when a negro doesn't become a great scientist or economist or attorney or anything you whine it's because of white people.

The fuck outta' here with that negro bullshit...

68258223_101834017838600_9030531411173441536_n.jpg

And let's look at the sex crimes of people in your own race.

81721222_168763681145633_1792978971533508608_n.jpg

87226233_198746738147327_6399299682454994944_n.jpg

87250943_198746964813971_5579888190883364864_n.jpg

87474440_198747054813962_5368363259168555008_n.jpg

88325798_203596874328980_7447820011088904192_n.jpg

87985148_203596887662312_3937631510235971584_n.jpg

121162133_365891838099482_9183858489949438200_n.jpg

88210831_203597124328955_7306932031374491648_n.jpg

See, here's the difference between negroes like you and intelligent white people like me.

You think that posting photos of evil white people somehow helps you make your point. It doesn't. I've never seen a single white person ever argue that there aren't evil white people who do evil things to good people. But you? Show you some story of some negro who cut the heart out of a white baby and devoured it in front ot its parents, you'd claim it's because whites don't allow the negro to have access to decent meals. That's seriously how fucked up you are...

Your argument is built not on sound reasoning and solid facts but on white fears that go back at least to Jim Crow times.

Says the king of arguments not built on sound reasoning and solid facts...

1)I wish we did live in a Global system of White Supremacism. However, It is totally absurd that this system you write about is flooding its own societies with so many non-Whites for the sake of humanitarianism, that they are committing societal suicide, in spite of the suffering of it’s white populations.

And funny that you claim the US is likely the epicenter of White Supremacy, yet here in the US, Blacks are the most prosperous, longest lived, better educated, and happiest of any Blacks in the world. Blacks voluntarily immigrate here—more than ever arrived as slaves (*Slavery, after all is a Black African import).

Funny that you give your whole position away when you say, “If there where no whites around you would have to blame yourselves for the crime that has occurred.” That is called psychological projection because that is precisely what you are doing. You are placing the blame for Black violence and community failures on the amorphous term “White Supremacy.” Yet, all these failures in the black community are amplified to an even greater degree in places where Blacks live without a White person within hundreds of miles on which to place the blame. The only modern places in Black Africa are those that were colonized by the Europeans. Beyond that, they are having a difficult time surviving without White people, which is why they are flooding into White countries begging for help. They cannot feed themselves, bring in clean water, take care of their children, etc...

Also, on any given weekend, Blacks shoot and kill hundreds of each other all across the country. Are you claiming all those murders are optical illusions? Do you think they are all staged by White Supremacists just to make Blacks look bad?! Here is a list of the top 20 most dangerous cities in the US--Look what they ALL have in common....
Now--given all this, do you still think it is outrageous to believe that Blacks rape White women at much, much higher rates than the other way around?

Last edited:
mga138
3) The US bureau of Statistics still releases interracial violent victimizations, and the sample size is MASSIVE. In the most recent set of Statistics that I have (2018) there were close to 600,000 acts of violence between Blacks and Whites. Of that number, Whites were the victims 90 percent of the time and Blacks were the victims less than 10 percent of the time! Or, to put it another way, A White person is 47.6 TIMES more likely to be violently victimized by a Black than the other way around. Not 47.6 percent more, but TIMES more.

When you get into the field of studies and surveys and you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice

The police themselves have history of pinning crimes on black people.

main-qimg-b37ac0eb5907d31dee3ba3ffbf162f25

main-qimg-f91a96caf46b49e7b1f87f8f57cb5e74

main-qimg-4189bbbbd1a29ed810cb7f5d081adaee

main-qimg-1d18547448c0cb60eb3a1d93662d7525

main-qimg-ba11e3922fab489675c389c0f35afaaf

main-qimg-81aadb8e5455ee72c8b9ad0dec8d6c01

main-qimg-bf8a19f63b4b84b4c7eb471052682b0a

So asking white supremacist in the police for facts about black people is like asking Ronald McDonald for stats about vegetarians

mga138
You tell me, What should whites do about Blacks, given that reality?!

That's not a reality. That's you trying to shift the blame by trying to move the argument from what whites do to what you think blacks do.

At one level it's just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it's also a moral argument, directed not at blks but at whites themselves.
White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

So if they can blame blacks, then you have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then you and other whites who think like you can still see themselves as good people.

Case closed.
Now on to rape---go look at the countries who lead the world in Rape--South Africa--Botswana, Swaziland, Bermuda, Lesotho, Zimbabwe etc...What do they all have in common?! Also, Sweden is on the list, but why? Rape become an epidemic in Sweden and many of the other Nordic countries (where crime was virtually unknown before) after they flooding their populations with African migrants. This is a fact, and it comports with the reality seen in the rest of the world.
And your claims about the statistics are Not accurate. I told you that the numbers for interracial violence has a monstrous sample size of over half a million incidents each year. You simply point to cherry-Picked news articles, but the data does NOT suppport you claims.

I If you don’t like National government complained statistics then I could go State-by-State, too.

Look at Minnesota’s crime statistics since that is where this whole movement started with the Floyd case. In Minnesota, I found that, though blacks are only 19 percent of the population there, they commit 69 percent of all violent crime (Rape, murders, Assaults), and though White people are 63 percent of the population, they committed just 15 percent of the violent crimes. Blacks were 16 TIMES more likely to shoot somebody and they were 9.7 TIMES more likely to rape-murder-assault somebody than Whites and Hispanics Combined! (https://web.archive.org/web/20160323004322/http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/www/groups/public/@mpd/documents/webcontent/wcms1p-138611.pdf)

One other thing to note when you look at the Minnesota stats--Compare the numbers of Blacks arrested to the numbers that they are named suspects by the victims and witnesses of the crime there. They are nearly identical, which proves that the cops are arresting the right people without bias. Furthermore, although only 7 percent of the overall crime perps were identified as whites, 15 percent of the arrests are of white people. That’s twice as many! Does this mean the police are prejudiced against whites?!

Disproportionate, lopsided statistics on violence like this are seen all over the county.
Any real and honest discussion of policing, violence, race, and even interracial violence needs to come from a place of fact and not just through the filter of "social Justice," which seems to attempts obfuscation of the truth.

Canon Shooter
Of course we know that, you ignorant fuck. The problem is that, when a negro doesn't become a great scientist or economist or attorney or anything you whine it's because of white people. The fuck outta' here with that negro bullshit

Black people achieve in spite of the system. Not because of it. Whites need a system of racism to become scientists and economists and attorney's.

How do you explain the recent scandal were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

The worst thing about this cheating scandal is that the system is already set up for whites to achieve in education.

You have people at the University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) giving out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas ?

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

People say blacks should "work hard and stop looking for handouts" but when blacks achieve they are chomping at the bits to find reasons why blacks don’t deserve to sit at the table ?

Which is it ?

They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

Our black self is not getting in - No matter what.

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

If lame crying white ass can't wiggle in one of them places that's on you.

We are taking no one's spots trust me.

You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs.

Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.

Canon Shooter
You think that posting photos of evil white people somehow helps you make your point. It doesn't.

But you must be assuming that I'm trying to persuade you. I'm not. You're too far gone, To persuade people. For that you need three things:
  1. Gain the reader’s trust
  2. Appeal to the head
  3. Appeal to the heart
Hitler said you just need the last. In any case, my style of writing in regard to whites lacks the first and the last. So it will not persuade most of them.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people for my own understanding. That is not the same thing as writing to persuade them.

White people are less than a fourth of mankind, yet they still tend to see themselves as the centre of the universe, as the height of human history.

For some reason you expect me to write to their point of view with concern for their tender feelings.

As if there are not enough people doing that already. We live in a culture of

you-poor-poor-white-person-113742006444.jpeg

Whites expect everything to be written for their POV, even if a person in question isn’t white. On the other hand, who can blame you ? Most of the things ARE written, or adjusted to their POV.

Canon Shooter
I've never seen a single white person ever argue that there aren't evil white people who do evil things to good people. But you?

Well what's evil to the Wolf is not going to be evil to the sheep. What's evil to the fox is not gong t to be evil to the hound.

Canon Shooter
Show you some story of some negro who cut the heart out of a white baby and devoured it in front ot its parents, you'd claim it's because whites don't allow the negro to have access to decent meals. That's seriously how fucked up you are.

Can you show me a story about black man who cut the heart of a white baby and ate it in front of it's parents ?

I'll wait.

The fact that you even think like this say more about you than me

Canon Shooter
Of course we know that, you ignorant fuck. The problem is that, when a negro doesn't become a great scientist or economist or attorney or anything you whine it's because of white people. The fuck outta' here with that negro bullshit

Black people achieve in spite of the system. Not because of it. Whites need a system of racism to become scientists and economists and attorney's.

Well, see. that doesn't really track with your insistence that whites keep negroes from succeeding...

How do you explain the recent scandal were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

The worst thing about this cheating scandal is that the system is already set up for whites to achieve in education.
[/QUOTE]

Well, for starters, negroes didn't have the money because they don't work hard enough.

I went to high school with Lori Loughlin. We never ran in the same circles (she's two years younger than I), but she had a spotlight on her early on. Her parents coddled her at every step. The idea that her kids wouldn't get into a prestigious college (something Lori never did) was simply unacceptable to her...

They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

Bitch, please. It wasn't white students whining about how "math is racist"...

DISCLAIMER - Respond specifically to what I write. The way I respond specifically to what you write. Because you are all over the place in you're writings. Respond to what I write otherwise don't respond at all.

mga138
1) I wish we did live in a Global system of White Supremacism.

We live under a system of white supremacy. I
f racism was burgers, then white supremacy is McDonalds. White supremacy is simply the most powerful form of racism on this planet at this time as we know it.

Racism is like the generic product name, while white supremacy is the leading brand, with far and away the greatest market share.

Other forms of racism could exist at various times and in various places, but none have ever been as effective and widespread in their impact as white supremacy, nor is it likely that any such systems might develop in the foreseeable future.

mga138
However, It is totally absurd that this system you write about is flooding its own societies with so many non-Whites for the sake of humanitarianism

That's part of white supremacy. Your white women aren't having kids.

1630287198837.png

So white supremacists need a buffer class of non black people who are hostile to black people and who have the same white supremacists principles and beliefs they do.

Black Americans are the only race of people on the planet who have a consistent history of fighting white supremacy that has to be stopped. So you get this.......

And look at how nicely whites deal with everyone else

241014283_574218983933432_1350271317990240927_n.jpg

They have recruitment drives for them. If four black men were hanging outside home depot looking for jobs white people would call the police in a second but at every home depot in America you have illegal aliens who aren't even to citizens standing around

NA-BH812_LABORE_G_20100906194652.jpg

Black people have never been allowed to stand around. They have never been treated the way we have. They have never been targeted for murder the way we have

But this just in case black people have a baby boom we will be born into a hostile anti black country that is already in place.

In Seattle the Asian already got that lock. Oregon is full of white meth head, no place for blk ppl.
On down to Northern Cali that looks like Louisiana, rural area and Orange farms, no place for blk folk there. Move on over Ohio-Idaho-New Mexico-Nevada-Vegas-Montana-Nebraska, they're gonna send to them to those.

This is a 50 year plan and whites are gonna make those places full of hostile anti black immigrants who will integrate in the USA because what it means to integrate into the US is that you are willing to hate on black people

This is to be the final solution. That white supremacists are going to drown out the black population with hostile non black people and even hostile African immigrants who are willing to hate on black people.

Now black people in Africa Who fight white supremacy ?

"O no were are not them in"

So at the end of the day you can live in your white and non black utopia

67616617_101844311170904_3350851433283977216_n.jpg

mga138
that they are committing societal suicide

Whites 2000 years ago

68430588_101843527837649_976532819872317440_n.jpg

Whites today

67688768_101843621170973_3505337343882035200_n.jpg

So now whites dominate the whole New World, northern Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and have a permanent foothold in South Africa.

But whites are getting wiped out ?

Race-mixing is being done by : Who ? White people.
White people choosing to have fewer children is being done by : Who ? White people.

If this is a genocide, it’s the first in history to be carried out mainly by its own targets.

And you would do well to remember that this is how your white Europeans ancestors came to America

1_affua13zzcw-ms8debrx8g-jpeg-jpg.434779

They didn't have a biscuit.

But came to the USA for a better life. But just as there was no shame when your European ancestors did it. So too must there be no shame when people from other lands do it.

mga138
in spite of the suffering of it’s white populations.

Let me get this straight - White people just had 8 years of Donald Trump in the big house (A man who favoured whites at every turn) and you still complain ?

you-poor-poor-white-person-113742006444.jpeg

Despite the world of outrageous privilege whites generally live in, many think they’re getting the short end of everything. It’s mind-boggling that you white people could think that, but, it’s really how many of you see the world

mga138
And funny that you claim the US is likely the epicenter of White Supremacy, yet here in the US, Blacks are the most prosperous, longest lived, better educated, and happiest of any Blacks in the world.

Well if that was the case there would not be a racial problem then would there ?

Last edited:
mga138
Blacks voluntarily immigrate here—more than ever arrived as slaves (*Slavery, after all is a Black African import).

Blacks voluntarily immigrated here ? I'm not even going to rise to something so stupid

Foundational black Americans were already here and built this country.

The oldest skeleton found in the Americas is the 12,000 year old skull and DNA of a Black female scientists named Luzia Woman. According to DNA mapping & digital rendering, this is what Native Americans originally looked like Who are their descendants?

EnyL8IyUYAAdIlg.jpeg.jpg

EnyRrjIVEAAtaPn.jpeg.jpg

Foundational Black Americans are actually descended from the Black aboriginal tribes that most of the European explorers said they encountered when they reached The Americas.

EnStjkOVoAEVavU.jpeg.jpg

This used to be a emblem for America...a portrait of queen Califia.

EnSyKQJWMAIN3yO.jpeg.jpg

EnSzyX8XEAEPEk7.jpeg.jpg

EnSyYHJXUAA8K0h.jpeg.jpg

mga138
Funny that you give your whole position away when you say, “If there where no whites around you would have to blame yourselves for the crime that has occurred.” That is called psychological projection because that is precisely what you are doing. You are placing the blame for Black violence and community failures on the amorphous term “White Supremacy.” Yet, all these failures in the black community are amplified to an even greater degree in places where Blacks live without a White person within hundreds of miles on which to place the blame.

It’s funny to hear you speak of black violence when it' s precisely the non-violence of black people that allows you to say such things

Black people on average are actually are quite passive because if shoe was on the foot ? Whites would have a murderous rage towards black people.

Name any black group that has ever harmed a white person in the name of practicing their beliefs ? Yet we are the raging black inferno monsters that strikes fear in the hearts of white people? Maybe, that is the reflection in your own mirrors looking back at you.

If black police were constantly shooting unarmed white teenagers, we would see what real violence looks like. In white face.

The white man proudly presents his psychological disorder (Perseus Syndrome) to us in Greek mythology (named after Perseus, the Greek founder of Mycenae), advertisements, thrillers and horror movies:

PerseusMarqueste.jpg

13276_ori.jpg

jacket.jpg

Think of white heroes are any of them pacifists in the face of tyranny ? George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Churchill, Eisenhower, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson ?

I'll wait

When black people fight its viewed as savagery. When whites fight, not only is it c considered noble.

mga138
The only modern places in Black Africa are those that were colonized by the Europeans.

Many countries in Africa are modern

Luanda - Angola

Luanda-Angola.jpg

Nairobi - Kenya

bed2cbab3f8d53d66e009df3dfec3c44.jpg

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

GettyImages-895520558-1000x562.jpg

Rwanda - Kigali

Lagos - Nigeria

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

But all that is just show-offism.

The smartest and most successful group of black people on the planet are these people.

GettyImages-175095813.jpg

The negrito tribe, the North Sentinel Islanders in the Indian Ocean.

Why ?

Because they have never been colonized by the white supremacist, are not dependent on the white supremacist, will kill any outsiders who trespass and would rather die than be mistreated.

And they are the only group of black or non white people on this planet who can say that.

So that makes them by far in a way the smartest and most successful group of black people on earth.

They're what modern humans were like when they first emerged out of Africa. They have lived there for 60,000 years. The island had the first sunrise of the millenium.

North Sentinel island is mystery. No one knows what language they speak. They have been cut off for 50 thousand years.

They might be the new Arc. They may be the only people on earth that are still the way God/Nature intended.

People thought the 2004 tsunami would wipe them out, it was soon revealed that the islanders had moved to higher ground before disaster struck almost as if they knew the giant tidal wave was coming.

Commercial fishing is banned on the Andaman Islands. So this is one of the very few places in the world where fish die of old age and get to live their entire life.

Scientists who came on the Sentinels land and left them trinkets and a pig. But guess what ? The Sentinels killed the pig and buried it THAT'S how much they were willing to show that they didn't want anything to do with the visitors

Someone come from the future and tell them to keep everyone TF out. Something had to have happened for them to be so committed to isolation

Every native of the African continent should have acted this way when whites first landed on their shores.

mga138
which is why they are flooding into White countries begging for help.

The reasons why some poor blk people come to Europe is a function of the very inequalities people like you and others demand be kept in place.

Because the solution is very simple.

A massive investment in opportunities for black people for schooling and jobs, globally.

But you will never call for wealthy nations to invest more in expanding opportunities for black people, even though this would “solve” the migration fears.

Likewise, you would never support a more equitable distribution of global resources to poorer nations, even though doing so would slow the migration patterns to so-called white countries, which are a function of global economic inequalities

Those people risking their lives crossing is not a disgrace, What is a disgrace is them being put a position were they have risk their lives to get to Europe.

mga138
Beyond that, they are having a difficult time surviving without White people.

It's not about surviving without white people. One of the points of white supremacy is to sh*t on black people and then laugh at them for being sh*t on.

It’s the scorched earth policy.

That's the policy that white people do in Africa where they screw up the water over in African countries. They screw up the earth so they cant grow anything and then give them a bag of rice in exchange for a bag of diamonds. White supremacy always has had the open hand and clenched fist policy

The mobile phone or I-phone you have in your pocket, or laptop would not even work without Congolese coltan

And who do you think mines that ? Yup black Africans.

main-qimg-b7f33bb27d9b353d35ecec714a40b705

Who controls Coltan deposits over there ? Apple (The biggest company in the world)

Then the world bank gives out credits to African countries. So the African countries are held hostage through debt. The debt payback is done by getting more resources at low prices. Meanwhile local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks.

The debt relief comes with a price. The African resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns.

Another by-product the west is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get positive votes at the next UN assembly. Any African who goes against it ? They threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another government turnover.

White supremacist don’t want Africans in charge of their own destiny.

Look at what happens to Africans who have tried ? Colonel Gaddifi was trying to create a central African bank and an African communication network.

Africa is a massive source for mobile phone networks and internet. Africans make billions for the white supremacists. Gaddifi plan went against there wishes just as would have an African bank. So what do you think happened to him ?

Robert Mugabe trying to return the land back to Africans in Zimbabwe. Julius Malema in S.Africa doing the same.

Patrice Lumumba, one of the greatest black leaders was killed by the Belgians with the aid of US. So that the white international community could get the puppet government that they wanted in the Congo.

Black people in Africa had to fight a long civil war for their freedom, and now they are being fought tooth and nail by the international community for wanting to take back the soil that is rightfully theirs.

It's more than interesting why scientists so baffled why Africa is not suffering from COVID like the richer, more vaccinated, Western countries.

Ev9L3GeWYAAj59D

Ev9L5QnXYAIKing

In fact neathandal Gene's more likely to get COVID.

White supremacists are always trying to commit biological warfare on black ppl.

mga138
Also, on any given weekend, Blacks shoot and kill hundreds of each other all across the country. Are you claiming all those murders are optical illusions? Do you think they are all staged by White Supremacists just to make Blacks look bad?! Here is a list of the top 20 most dangerous cities in the US--Look what they ALL have in common....

I read what you wrote the first time and now you are repeating it again ? 90% of what white supremacist say is nonsense. Why aren't you addressing the mass shootings in your community ?
mga138
Now--given all this, do you still think it is outrageous to believe that Blacks rape White women at much, much higher rates than the other way around?

A white man raping a black woman generally speaking will not be classified as rape

So it's impossible to know how much crime is committed in America. All you know is the number of arrests and convictions. That's were context comes in. So if we have law enforcement brimming with white supremacists who is gonna to be arrested more ? Charged more ?

We also cannot get statistics on which of the convicted people are guilty. We can only have the opinion of the court system as to their guilt and that opinion assumes guilt from the fact of conviction. Even if all convicted persons are guilty that does not mean that their sentences are fair. Longer sentences for black people will make the prison system majority black.

White people are always going to need some kinda statistical reason as to why it's ok to kill, lock up or harm black people. That's the reason why stats are used in the first place

mga138

Rape is behavioural problem. It's based on how you act, not on how you look.

The problem is that you have tried to look at ethnic percentages as predictors of racial propensity toward crime. But those figures mean nothing when dealing with an individual. But they also don’t mean anything when dealing with a group or a neighbourhood. Neighbourhoods can be as individual as persons are.

And why? Because crime is based on behaviour, not ethnicity. The problem is when people try to do racial bean counting and then make ethnicity the big dividing line.

The real division should be between criminal and non criminals. Nobody should be saying, “Well that group has more crimes than my group.

When you fall into the fallacy of trying to hold non-criminals accountable for the actions of criminals, who happen to share a similar shade of skin color, you are being a fool.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
[QOTE="IM2, post: 27073622, member: 53913"]
It had been 50 years since the commission made their recommendations at that point, yet Rothstein makes this statement: “So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”
[/QUOTE]

Greetings. 50 years ago virtually All American music artists of African descent were composing family friendly music adoring and respecting American girls and women of African descent African.

My question, why beginning in the 1980s did countless American recording artists begin composing music hatefully denigrating women as in human creatures?

Author Shawn James - ProBlack Insanity

⚠️Passionate Language

ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi:

Racism_Obama_Abuse.jpg
ProBlackHealthyImage2.jpg
StevieWonder_Jayz.jpg

#BeAHero
#EndChildAbuse
#ReportSuspectedChildAbuse

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

1)I wish we did live in a Global system of White Supremacism. However, It is totally absurd that this system you write about is flooding its own societies with so many non-Whites for the sake of humanitarianism, that they are committing societal suicide, in spite of the suffering of it’s white populations.

And funny that you claim the US is likely the epicenter of White Supremacy, yet here in the US, Blacks are the most prosperous, longest lived, better educated, and happiest of any Blacks in the world. Blacks voluntarily immigrate here—more than ever arrived as slaves (*Slavery, after all is a Black African import).

Funny that you give your whole position away when you say, “If there where no whites around you would have to blame yourselves for the crime that has occurred.” That is called psychological projection because that is precisely what you are doing. You are placing the blame for Black violence and community failures on the amorphous term “White Supremacy.” Yet, all these failures in the black community are amplified to an even greater degree in places where Blacks live without a White person within hundreds of miles on which to place the blame. The only modern places in Black Africa are those that were colonized by the Europeans. Beyond that, they are having a difficult time surviving without White people, which is why they are flooding into White countries begging for help. They cannot feed themselves, bring in clean water, take care of their children, etc...

Whites like you don't seem to understand that the tradition of white violence and crime in America outpaces all other groups by a multiple of 10,000.

Asf for rape:

1630291569991.png

1630291674945.png

1630291724479.png

1630291765423.png

1630291931482.png

1630292014400.png

1630292059331.png

1630292173854.png

1630292185006.png

1630292246690.png

Once again there are 5 times as many whites as blacks, so unless whites rape at over 5times the number of blacks blacks still commit the most by population.

No, whites committed more rapes by number. So the white population committed more rapes.1 rape doesn't count as five because you're black..

RetiredGySgt
Once again there are 5 times as many whites as blacks,

The worst sex crime is the sexual abuse of children that's a vast majority white crime. Black people in America don't have a systematic child sexual abuse problem that's allowed.

Black people don't have all these global peodophile rings in different countries. White people do.
Black people are not on the dark web exchanging sick pics and videos of children. White people are.
Black people are not on Facebook and social media trying to groom underage boys and girls. White people are

White people have whole towns to abusing children.

88174055_203596880995646_2066966231109337088_n.jpg

And all these Hollywood executives praying on kids.

Black people shun peodophilia in the blk America. You better not show your face in the black community in America if you're known to mess with kids sexually.

RetiredGySgt
so unless whites rape at over 5times the number of blacks blacks still commit the most by population.

That’s a talking point bigots, politicians, and white supremacists make so as to demonize Black men and to punish such men by any means necessary.

Guys like you and mga138 reveal to me that many white men have a personality disorder called SI – sexual insecurity.

SI is one of many White male, personality disorders (Fragile White Ego Disorder, Dichotomous Thinking Disorder, Perseus Complex Disorder, Kronos Complex Disorder, etc.). SI leads its patients – infected White men – into believing that Black men are out to get their White women. A Black man can be married to a White woman but to the SI-infected White man it’s still considered rape. SI has affected millions of White men in the last 150 years.

Unfortunately, there’s NO cure for SI. The good news is that many scientists are still in search for a cure. I wish them the BEST of luck in finding a cure for SI because I’m SICK of the Black rapist bullshit.

RetiredGySgt
Once again there are 5 times as many whites as blacks,

The worst sex crime is the sexual abuse of children that's a vast majority white crime. Black people in America don't have a systematic child sexual abuse problem that's allowed.

Black people don't have all these global peodophile rings in different countries. White people do.
Black people are not on the dark web exchanging sick pics and videos of children. White people are.
Black people are not on Facebook and social media trying to groom underage boys and girls. White people are

White people have whole towns to abusing children.

88174055_203596880995646_2066966231109337088_n.jpg

And all these Hollywood executives praying on kids.

Black people shun peodophilia in the blk America. You better not show your face in the black community in America if you're known to mess with kids sexually.

RetiredGySgt
so unless whites rape at over 5times the number of blacks blacks still commit the most by population.

That’s a talking point bigots, politicians, and white supremacists make so as to demonize Black men and to punish such men by any means necessary.

Guys like you and mga138 reveal to me that many white men have a personality disorder called SI – sexual insecurity.

SI is one of many White male, personality disorders (Fragile White Ego Disorder, Dichotomous Thinking Disorder, Perseus Complex Disorder, Kronos Complex Disorder, etc.). SI leads its patients – infected White men – into believing that Black men are out to get their White women. A Black man can be married to a White woman but to the SI-infected White man it’s still considered rape. SI has affected millions of White men in the last 150 years.

Unfortunately, there’s NO cure for SI. The good news is that many scientists are still in search for a cure. I wish them the BEST of luck in finding a cure for SI because I’m SICK of the Black rapist bullshit.

I want to discuss the issues of race with you, but please stop sending huge messages filled with photos and headlines. Stick to one topic at a time. It is meaningless to post photos of Horror movies from the 1980s--that is not evidence of Anything. First of all, those are mostly Jewish productions, and secondly, they are fodder for teenage fun, not data, reports, and evidence of reality.
Stick to ONE point at a time if you want to give each point the time it deserves. So, pick you think I said that you disagree with, and we'll discuss that if you think you can disprove me. Go ahead,...I'm waiting...

No, whites committed more rapes by number. So the white population committed more rapes.1 rape doesn't count as five because you're black..

Too stupid to realize how stupid he is making himself look.

Or, is this pretending to be that stupid the only way he can think of, to avoid admitting the truth?

Whites like you don't seem to understand that the tradition of white violence and crime in America outpaces all other groups by a multiple of 10,000.

Asf for rape:

View attachment 532450
View attachment 532452
View attachment 532453
View attachment 532454

View attachment 532457
View attachment 532460
View attachment 532462

View attachment 532465
View attachment 532466
View attachment 532467

I guess you have no clue how to read statistics. Maybe they are nothing but bad voodoo to you, because if you look at this data, you'll see that though Whites are close to 80 percent of the population on that graph (Hispanics and Whites are combined on that data sheet) they account for 68 percent of the arrests-which is a huge UNDER-representation. And Blacks, though just 12.3 percent of the population were arrested at 28.7 percent--which is a HUGE OVERREPRESENTATION. And, as I said, these results were not all that accurate with Whites because Hispanics are more more crime-prone than White Europeans are, so this artificially inflates that White rate of crime. Other statistics make the distinction and prove that.

I guess you have no clue how to read statistics. Maybe they are nothing but bad voodoo to you, because if you look at this data, you'll see that though Whites are close to 80 percent of the population on that graph (Hispanics and Whites are combined on that data sheet) they account for 68 percent of the arrests-which is a huge UNDER-representation. And Blacks, though just 12.3 percent of the population were arrested at 28.7 percent--which is a HUGE OVERREPRESENTATION. And, as I said, these results were not all that accurate with Whites because Hispanics are more more crime-prone than White Europeans are, so this artificially inflates that White rate of crime. Other statistics make the distinction and prove that.
Dude. I just responded to all your points. So be quiet

Dude. I just responded to all your points. So be quiet
I'm waiting on YOU....Take this one point at a time. If you think you know how to explore a topic and if you have more than just memes to go by, then lets get into this. Take one of my points and lets debate it---ONE POINT AT A TIME.

I'm waiting on YOU....Take this one point at a time. If you think you know how to explore a topic and if you have more than just memes to go by, then lets get into this. Take one of my points and lets debate it---ONE POINT AT A TIME.
You take the lead. Your Mr high IQ man. Right ? I cant compete with you dude. You da man !

You take the lead. Your Mr high IQ man. Right ? I cant compete with you dude. You da man !
Ok--Then I will say that I think race is biological. I believe that those biological differences are hereditary and affect far more than just skin color (skin tone is just a small detail among many differences between the races). I say that the races have different average intelligence, and that is biological and inheritable as well. I will say that the biggest hoax of our time is the notion that Blacks are relentless victims of White racism and that this racism is responsible for the the disparities that we see in society.
So, my first question to you is--do you believe that race is a biological reality or merely a social construct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back