Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women

They.

Colonized.

It.
Our ancestors certainly stole land from various/most Iwi, for which reparation is now being made by the tax payer through the Waitangi Tribunal, but that was not your question. I imagine you are ignorant of the Treaty of Waitangi.

Last edited:
For saying heaven only knows what, you imagined I lived in one of the former "slave owning" states.
Your defensiveness at Robin's exposition.

All right. I'll just turn it around. I'm to accept "white fragility". All right. I'll write an article on "Black aggression" based on some straight up BS and you all just accept that. Any Black person that wanders in here must accept my article on "Black aggression" and, if they do not, well....

Hell! They're being aggressive.

whitepowerblackpower.jpg

He outed himself as an Armenian, he's delusional if he thinks Armenians are more related to Blacks, than to Whites.

and that we want their kids?

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.

Well everyone can easily see that Left Wingers are obsessed with race because they are racist.
It's a very predicable and boring topic.

They.

Colonized.

It.
Our ancestors certainly stole land from various/most Iwi, for which reparation is now being made by the tax payer through the Waitangi Tribunal, but that was not your question. I imagine you are ignorant of the Treaty of Waitangi.

I imagine the white people colonized it. I imagine the British bragged about this by way of "The Sun Never Sets on the British Empire!"

But that was fine, of course, because EVERYONE KNOWS America invented slavery. Also, colonialism.

I mean, duh

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.

You're the biggest disgrace to Armenian's since the Kardashian's, and before that Dr. Kvorkian.

What fresh hell is this?

Considering he's unstable, delusional, and Armenian, he might be go do an Alek Minassian.

I'll write an article on "Black aggression" based on some straight up BS and you all just accept that.
Go to it. Robin's work was quite obviously valid, if you can equal it I'll be the first to be impressed.

They.

Colonized.

It.

I imagine the white people colonized it. I imagine the British bragged about this by way of "The Sun Never Sets on the British Empire!"

But that was fine, of course, because EVERYONE KNOWS America invented slavery. Also, colonialism.

I mean, duh

The Portuguese initiated the Atlantic Slave Trade, and were the biggest handlers in that trade, none the less the U.S.A takes most the heat, just because we're "Whiter" (White privilege in a nut-shell)

You are the only one saying that. Robin didn't say that. No one else has said that. Your defensiveness is revealing.

The Portuguese initiated the Atlantic Slave Trade, and were the biggest handlers in that trade, none the less the U.S.A takes most the heat, just because we're "Whiter" (White privilege in a nut-shell)
No, because the US maintained slavery beyond all reason.

No, because the US maintained slavery beyond all reason.

Brazil (Portuguese) abolished slavery in 1888, later than the U.S.A.
While 3 - 4 million Black slaves came to Brazil shores, only about 300 - 600 thousand Black slaves came to the U.S.A shores.

The Portuguese were clearly far more responsible.

Hilarious. The 'white America' policy where only Northern Europeans were 'white' still resonates. Amusingly, Poles were not 'white' along with Portuguese.

Hilarious. The 'white America' policy where only Northern Europeans were 'white' still resonates. Amusingly, Poles were not 'white' along with Portuguese.

Poles are more Northern European by their DNA than Anglos, or Germans.

Poles also didn't take part in the Atlantic Slave Trade, only dirty Mediterranean Western Europeans.

Poles are more Northern European by their DNA than Anglos, or Germans.
Tell it to the originators of the 'white America' policy.

Anglos are the least Aryan (Yamnaya / Kurgan) by their ancestry in Europe, outside of the Romance speakers, and the Balkans.

It's a bit of a paradox, that both British Isle Celts, and other Germanic's both are more Aryan by their DNA than the English.

It's suspected a lot of Mediterranean blood poured into England from the Roman times, and from the French Normans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back