Why do we lower flags when racist illiterate ex-jocks die??

My mothers father, my father and two of his brothers served in Vietnam. All of them volunteered to go. My grandfather and father are gone now no lowered flags for them when they passed, but a draft dodger gets his.
Ali wasnt a draft dodger. He simply said he wasnt going and stood his ground. No doubt he was just as brave and smarter than those that went to fight for "freedom" or some other vague bullshit in Vietnam.

Sorry but if your number is called and you don't go thats a draft dodger.
No a draft dodger is someone that avoids service. He simply said he wasnt going. He didnt try to hide or dodge. Denying that makes you look stupid.
His number was up he didn't go.

My mothers father, my father and two of his brothers served in Vietnam. All of them volunteered to go. My grandfather and father are gone now no lowered flags for them when they passed, but a draft dodger gets his.
Ali wasnt a draft dodger. He simply said he wasnt going and stood his ground. No doubt he was just as brave and smarter than those that went to fight for "freedom" or some other vague bullshit in Vietnam.

Sorry but if your number is called and you don't go thats a draft dodger.
No a draft dodger is someone that avoids service. He simply said he wasnt going. He didnt try to hide or dodge. Denying that makes you look stupid.
His number was up he didn't go.
Exactly. He stood up and said he wasnt going. Then he faced the consequences. No dodging involved. You would have a point if he fled the country to avoid going. Since he didnt do that you dont have a point.

Because he had more patriotism and accomplishment in his little finger, than you do thinking you're being a patriot on a message board.
So, just what did he do that makes you think that he was so great?

That's the question i keep asking and liberals can't answer it. Fact is blacks only are good at one thing and that is sports and sports is of no value.

LOL, I just pictured a NFL owners meeting somewhere on a private island, with private jets all parked nearby, with nannies and maids tending family all impatiently awaiting daddy's and grandpa's return. All thanks to black athletes and none of those executives would be anywhere near that island without them.

LOL, I just pictured a NFL owners meeting somewhere on a private island, with private jets all parked nearby, with nannies and maids tending family all impatiently awaiting daddy's and grandpa's return. All thanks to black athletes and none of those executives would be anywhere near that island without them.

And without the NFL all those illiterate unskilled black footballers would be on welfare or in prison. Instead they make millions. THINK

And without the NFL all those illiterate unskilled black footballers would be on welfare or in prison. Instead they make millions. THINK

Yeah but we're talking reality here and truth is opposite of what you say. There's a lot of rich owners because of black athletes.

Yeah but we're talking reality here and truth is opposite of what you say. There's a lot of rich owners because of black athletes.
i dont know if you realize this yet but attempting to converse with SS is like arguing with an autistic monkey that suffers from ADHD.

i dont know if you realize this yet but attempting to converse with SS is like arguing with an autistic monkey that suffers from ADHD.

So, like a schizophrenic with Tourette's?

And white athletes and Latino athletes and Asian athletes, etc.......

Because he had more patriotism and accomplishment in his little finger, than you do thinking you're being a patriot on a message board.
That is why he was a coward and dodged the draft and punished justly for it right? Idiot.
He did not serve because how he was treated racially. As soon as his contract ended with Whute businessmen and he signed with Black businessmen his draft status changed and they tried to draft him.

Forum List

Back