Why do we have a memorial in Washington DC to a racist?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Moon Bats are hell bent to wipe out racism so why aren't they working hard to get rid of the Lincoln Memorial? Is it because they are delusional, confused or simply don't know a damn thing about history?

Some of the things the racist said:

I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.

Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Normal people are able to put topics into perspective and context and think with rational influences to apply to their final opinions. Extremist are not. able to do any of those things.

Moon Bats are hell bent to wipe out racism so why aren't they working hard to get rid of the Lincoln Memorial? Is it because they are delusional, confused or simply don't know a damn thing about history?

I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.

Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...
A great person is one who holds stupid views and still does the right thing. Lincoln was racist but he still freed the slaves. He should have two monuments.

I had no idea Lincoln was such a racist dude. Wonder what most black Americans would think if they read those quotes. :(

Our Republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

^most Republicans still feel that way.

A great person is one who holds stupid views and still does the right thing. Lincoln was racist but he still freed the slaves. He should have two monuments.

He freed the slaves to disrupt the South economically. He obviously had no love for blacks and was clearly a racist.

That is...unless you endorse Lincoln's statements above?

Hey, dumb fuck. That quote is from someone who wrote a letter TO Lincoln. Don't you fucking retards EVER question the people giving you the piss cup?

That is from Reverend James Mitchell.

Note "Reverend". Let's have some fun and ask you to be consistent with your TardLogic™ and tell us what this informs us about Christians.

He freed the slaves to disrupt the South economically. He obviously had no love for blacks and was clearly a racist.

You may believe as you choose but he had no interest in half the country suffering economically.

Hey, dumb fuck. That quote is from someone who wrote a letter TO Lincoln. Don't you fucking retards EVER question the people giving you the piss cup?

Note "Reverend". So please be consistent with your TardLogic™ and tell us what this informs us about Christians.

The New York Times called Lincoln a racist. Are they right?

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/10/abraham-lincoln-racist/?_r=0

You may believe as you choose but he had no interest in half the country suffering economically.

Lincoln was obviously correct in his views on preserving the Union. But he is not the paragon of racial equality that northern historians had made him out to be.

Note "Reverend". So please be consistent with your TardLogic™ and tell us what this informs us about Christians.

The New York Times called Lincoln a racist. Are they right?

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/10/abraham-lincoln-racist/?_r=0
A blogger using the New York TImes blog site called him a racist. Your point?

Sorry, but you got caught drinking piss, retard. As hard as you try to dodge that fact, you can't.

Moon Bats are hell bent to wipe out racism so why aren't they working hard to get rid of the Lincoln Memorial?

Simple. Maybe because they arent hell bent on anything. Unless actions no longer speak louder than words

Our Republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

Most black people would like to see ALL WHITE people DEAD.

I could say the same for Democrats. Who voted 0 to pass not only the freedom of blacks but 0 on their right to vote. KKK is a Democrat outcropping of resentment of blacks.
Maligning one and not the other seems a bit biased.

Most black people would like to see ALL WHITE people DEAD.

We have a PhD in African American belief everyone

Lincoln was of the opinion that the anger of some whites towards blacks would never allow the blacks to receive equal treatment, and so he felt they would be better served by establishing their own homeland. Considering white people were killing each other in mass numbers over the slavery issue at the time, this was not an illogical conclusion at which to arrive in that period.

There are retards who work very hard to portray Lincoln as a racist by attempting to take incomplete bits and pieces of things he said out of the context of his times and drop them into a modern context.

And, as we saw with the credulous rube who started this topic, they also attribute things to him he never said, which is the sure sign of someone who is utterly full of shit, devoid of integrity, and is not objective. Their aim is to confirm their bias, nothing more.

Lincoln was obviously correct in his views on preserving the Union. But he is not the paragon of racial equality that northern historians had made him out to be.
I had no idea anyone ever called him a paragon of racial equality.

Five black preachers visited Lincoln in 1862. He told them:

" But even when you cease to be slaves, you are yet far removed from being placed on an equality with the white race. You are cut off from many of the advantages which the other race enjoy. The aspiration of men is to enjoy equality with the best when free, but on this broad continent, not a single man of your race is made the equal of a single man of ours. Go where you are treated the best, and the ban is still upon you.

"I do not propose to discuss this, but to present it as a fact with which we have to deal. I cannot alter it if I would. It is a fact, about which we all think and feel alike, I and you. We look to our condition, owing to the existence of the two races on this continent. I need not recount to you the effects upon white men, growing out of the institution of Slavery. I believe in its general evil effects on the white race. See our present condition---the country engaged in war!---our white men cutting one another's throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of Slavery and the colored race as a basis, the war could not have an existence.

"It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated. I know that there are free men among you, who even if they could better their condition are not as much inclined to go out of the country as those, who being slaves could obtain their freedom on this condition. I suppose one of the principal difficulties in the way of colonization is that the free colored man cannot see that his comfort would be advanced by it. You may believe you can live in Washington or elsewhere in the United States the remainder of your life [as easily], perhaps more so than you can in any foreign country, and hence you may come to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with the idea of going to a foreign country. This is (I speak in no unkind sense) an extremely selfish view of the case.

"But you ought to do something to help those who are not so fortunate as yourselves. There is an unwillingness on the part of our people, harsh as it may be, for you free colored people to remain with us."

Forum List

Back