Why Do They Call Each Other Nigg*r?

I asked this question before and all hell broke loose.
A few blacks joined in the "discussion"...a few saying they do it cuz they can. Whites can't use it though.
I believe that to be the most credible and intelligent explanation.

One black guy said he thought it a disgusting thing to do as well as stupid.
I don't know about "disgusting." But stupid would depend on context and intention.

Chris Rock explained why blacks can call each other n*gger and whites can't

Two fat girls can joke about being fat.....but if a skinny girl does it, its just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about being poor.....but if a rich person does it, its just plain mean
Hogwash. If 2 fat girls call another fat girl fat, they are just flat out mean as you say. most fat girls know better than to call another girl fatty, even in jest. Which is why SOME blacks don't like their own kind using the word nigg*r or calling their women bitches and hos. Its called DECENCY not "we can but you can't" bullshit.

It makes me feel sorry for blacks.

I don't get it, heres a group of humans who have on average the lowest standards of living and they make it worse by calling each other Nigg*r's
I have not one ounce of pity for them. Not one. They are reaping what they sow.

Been watching a LOT of movies on Netflix. In their culture it is rampant to have no mercy, compassion, empathy, etc for their own race. None.

Watch the movie called Lucky. It is filmed not in the USA. An old Indian woman shows more compassion to that black orphan than his own uncle. Then watch The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete. THAT is filmed in NY. One black kid, one korean kid. Making due on their own and nobody gives a shit....not even their own.

THAT is just one small grain of sand is what is wrong with blacks. They are dead inside after childhood and the ones killing their spirit IS THEIR OWN KIND.

I don't get it,

Whites don't call each other crackers, Asians don't call each other chinks, Hispanics don't call each other beaners.

So why do blacks call each other nigg*rs?

It seems to me it is a really stupid thing to do, but they are so comfortable calling each other the term. When I was a kid in the 60's they never called each other nigg*rs, and I've noticed it is happening more and more often.

Any thoughts?
Thak,
The question isn't why nigg... call each other nigg... The question is why they hate it so much when White people call them that. No doubt they would give you their own reason. But here is the real reason. Because nigg... know that as humans (of a sort), they are utterly worthless. Except maybe as slaves.

I don't get it, heres a group of humans who have on average the lowest standards of living and they make it worse by calling each other Nigg*r's
I have not one ounce of pity for them. Not one. They are reaping what they sow.

Been watching a LOT of movies on Netflix. In their culture it is rampant to have no mercy, compassion, empathy, etc for their own race. None.

Watch the movie called Lucky. It is filmed not in the USA. An old Indian woman shows more compassion to that black orphan than his own uncle. Then watch The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete. THAT is filmed in NY. One black kid, one korean kid. Making due on their own and nobody gives a shit....not even their own.

THAT is just one small grain of sand is what is wrong with blacks. They are dead inside after childhood and the ones killing their spirit IS THEIR OWN KIND.

The site I've linked contains quite a long essay by an American who lived in Africa. In spite of its length, it will answer all of the questions pertaining to your observance of gratuitous violence and cruelty committed by Blacks.

Morality and Abstract Thinking – How Africans may differ from Westerners - Locust Blog

Sunni Man,
Is that why latinos breed like cockroaches. Because in their languaga, "Chupacabra" directly translates says "sucker goat?"

blacks are “children in adult bodies,” but there may be some foundation to this view. The average African adult has the raw IQ score of the average 11-year-old white child. This is about the age at which white children begin to internalize morality and no longer need such strong external enforcers.

“A Cape social worker sees elements that revel in violence … It’s like a cult which has embraced a lot of people who otherwise appear normal. … At the slightest provocation their blood-lust is aroused. And then they want to see death, and they jeer and mock at the suffering involved, especially the suffering of a slow and agonizing death.” (Citizen [Johannesburg], July 12, 1993, p.6.)

In other words...not deep thinkers. They live for the moment with the Me Me Me syndrome.

Fascinating article, Swagger.

That article also explains very well the reason why blacks riot at the drop of a hat.

I have been so blind for so long. Not any more.

And...I feel most pity for the children of blacks. Why? Because they are spiritually and mentally killed by their own race. In africa, they are lucky if they get to go to school and many of them WANT to go. But they are sabotaged by their own people, who were taught from their parents, and their parents from their parents. HERE in the usa, at least those children have the ability to go..but most are just ignored, left to their own devices, and therefore, learn from street kids and scum and thugs they are doomed to be around because their PARENTS don't give a shit. Its a vicious cycle. Some get out of that mindset world they are raised in. The majority aren't so fortunate. Latest case you can refer to is Michael Brown and his mother. THAT is what is raising those kids. THAT is what is going on in their "world". She didn't give a rats ass what her kid was doing and she doesn't give a rats ass that he is dead. What she DOES give a rats ass about is what SHE can get out of it.

The site I've linked contains quite a long essay by an American who lived in Africa. In spite of its length, it will answer all of the questions pertaining to your observance of gratuitous violence and cruelty committed by Blacks.

Morality and Abstract Thinking – How Africans may differ from Westerners - Locust Blog
Thanks for the very insightful article.

With deference to the exceptions, while there is no question about the deficiency in abstract thinking I believe the common tendency to violent conduct and belligerent social behavior are the major factors impeding Black progress in White-dominated American culture.

I don't get it,

Whites don't call each other crackers, Asians don't call each other chinks, Hispanics don't call each other beaners.

So why do blacks call each other nigg*rs?

It seems to me it is a really stupid thing to do, but they are so comfortable calling each other the term. When I was a kid in the 60's they never called each other nigg*rs, and I've noticed it is happening more and more often.

Any thoughts?

because its cool , its like being in an exclusive club, they know they are the only ones who can use it ?? just a guess

The Blacks I feel sorry for are those who have made every effort to play by the rules and who have worked hard to lead decent, law-abiding, respectable lives but whose efforts are undermined by the anti-social conduct of the category of those Blacks who are correctly referred to as nigg3rs.

Chris Rock said it best.

fa0a916899bfb47d979cfe23a446c1c29085897a91266752ae864b6d44adab6e.jpg

Forum List

Back