Why Do They Call Each Other Nigg*r?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I don't get it,

Whites don't call each other crackers, Asians don't call each other chinks, Hispanics don't call each other beaners.

So why do blacks call each other nigg*rs?

It seems to me it is a really stupid thing to do, but they are so comfortable calling each other the term. When I was a kid in the 60's they never called each other nigg*rs, and I've noticed it is happening more and more often.

Any thoughts?

I know some black people who don't use the word, and I know people from those other groups who do use the racial slurs that would apply to them.

Especially among young people. They are not getting upset over words that frankly make me cringe.

• Banned
I agree, but the use of the word amongst themselves is on the rise.

Why?

Are they getting stupider?

I don't get it,

Whites don't call each other crackers, Asians don't call each other chinks, Hispanics don't call each other beaners.

It seems to me it is a really stupid thing to do, but they are so comfortable calling each other the term. When I was a kid in the 60's they never called each other nigg*rs, and I've noticed it is happening more and more often.

Any thoughts?
why ? convenience is why ....imagine if you had to remember all of your friends names if they had ridiculous names like Shaniqua, Quantavious, Latranisha, Tanishequa ect.....

• Banned
Good point Yidnar, That would make it easier for the rest of us too, but they get so mad.

I agree, but the use of the word amongst themselves is on the rise.

Why?

Are they getting stupider?

Maybe its just to opposite.

Very few blacks use that word but young people need to feel they belong to something bigger than themselves. Maybe its sorta like a "No gurls allowed" sign or the tee potties wearing stupid hats and carrying misspelled signs.

I don't get it,

Any thoughts?
why ? convenience is why ....imagine if you had to remember all of your friends names if they had ridiculous names like Shaniqua, Quantavious, Latranisha, Tanishequa ect.....

And, its a very effective way to call attention to this kind of classless, brainless, inbred, trailer trash, cracker, racism.

• Banned
Very few blacks use that word but young people need to feel they belong to something bigger than themselves.
Really Luddy, they call each other Nigg*rs because they "need to feel they belong to something bigger than themselves".

What does that even mean?

They call themselves Nigg*r's because it gives them some kind of confidence?

I asked this question before and all hell broke loose.
A few blacks joined in the "discussion"...a few saying they do it cuz they can. Whites can't use it though. One black guy said he thought it a disgusting thing to do as well as stupid. One.
Frankly, I consider that time my Awakening Stage. Where I wound up being Fed Up. In short..enlightenment.

It makes me feel sorry for blacks.

I don't get it, heres a group of humans who have on average the lowest standards of living and they make it worse by calling each other Nigg*r's

har-25420697562.jpeg

Last edited:
It's a One Up on the white man. We can, you can't. Ok. Take your little word that makes you feel all powerful in yer own minds and shove it up your negro/niggah asses.

Chris Rock explained why blacks can call each other n*gger and whites can't

Two fat girls can joke about being fat.....but if a skinny girl does it, its just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about being poor.....but if a rich person does it, its just plain mean

I don't get it,

[...]
As part of its hypocritical apology for slavery and Jim Crow segregation the Liberal segment of White society chose to ban use of the word, nigg3r, which quickly became subject to voluntary censorship and exists today as the equivalent of religious anathema during the Inquisition.

But no such proscription applies to Blacks, many of whom feel that saying nigg3r is something they are allowed to do while Whites are not. This behavioral peculiarity exists as a kind of reverse Jim Crow oppression to the extent that many Blacks have come to believe use of the word nigg3r by a White person justifies assaultive punishment.

Chris Rock explained why blacks can call each other n*gger and whites can't

Two fat girls can joke about being fat.....but if a skinny girl does it, its just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about being poor.....but if a rich person does it, its just plain mean
I wonder if Rock (one of my favorite comedians) realizes his explanation plainly implies an accepted sense of inferiority.

"The American negro will not truly be free until the word ****** no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin; speaking at Columbia University, December, 1964.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back