Why do the libs hate happy people???

It says that conservatives are more happy because they rationalize inequality. :lol:

I'm wondering what indices they use to conclude conservatives are more happy and how they know the difference has to do with rationalization.

So you talk about conservatives wanting to use the state to enforce social policy up above, can you name me one social policy 'conservatives' are using the state to enforce? Meanwhile you want to use the state to force social equity and to take from Group A to give to Group B, b/c that's what you deem 'fair'. So, really, which group is using the state to force their idealogy on everyone again?

Why don't we just follow the Constitution where opportunity is equal and not outcome. Outcome will never be equal, no matter how much control you give to the state to make it so. Freedom of the individual is what brings about growth and success, not giving the state control of everyone's lives to make sure everything turns out 'equal'. It's a pipe dream, and a very dangerous one at that.

Libs constantly are looking for somebody getting screwed or the evil rich oppressing someone, or the hidden subjugation of women by phallic shaped airplanes. I mean, libs aren't happy unless there's something to protest and set their hair on fire about. In short, they relish the misery pit they create for themselves. Why would anyone want to go thru life like this???

It is our cause. There are always wrongs that need to be corrected.

If people and/or animals are suffering, we too suffer.

Why are Republicans always angry? And why don't they care about others who are suffering? I thought they were the religous party?

And they pretend they are generous yet they are always afraid someone is trying to take something from them. And they have everything!!!!

Libs constantly are looking for somebody getting screwed or the evil rich oppressing someone, or the hidden subjugation of women by phallic shaped airplanes. I mean, libs aren't happy unless there's something to protest and set their hair on fire about. In short, they relish the misery pit they create for themselves. Why would anyone want to go thru life like this???

Why are Republicans always angry? And why don't they care about others who are suffering? I thought they were the religous party?

And they pretend they are generous yet they are always afraid someone is trying to take something from them. And they have everything!!!!

and conversely why is it that dumbocrats are such poor givers? since it is they who care about suffering??? doyathink?

Who are you to determine what is wrong and what is right? Who are you to take from someone and give to someone else because you think you are correcting a 'wrong'? What gives you the right to confiscate money and or things from one person to give to another?

You need to change your definition of helping. Handing over the benefits of those who worked hard to those who have not is not helping anyone. Not only that, where do you get off deciding that you are the person who controls that to begin with?

Forum List

Back