Why do the libs hate happy people???

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Dorkazoid_Jones, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Dorkazoid_Jones

Dorkazoid_Jones Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54
    Libs constantly are looking for somebody getting screwed or the evil rich oppressing someone, or the hidden subjugation of women by phallic shaped airplanes. I mean, libs aren't happy unless there's something to protest and set their hair on fire about. In short, they relish the misery pit they create for themselves. Why would anyone want to go thru life like this???

2. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    $BD277A.jpg

3. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,987
    Libs are very happy these days. Weren't all those in your party the ones complaining that Obama was laughing too much the other night? :lol:

4. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    I'm happy! :cool:

5. Life_Long_Dem!

Life_Long_Dem! Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    better yet why do neocons hate everything? Why do they hate any kind of change and why do they want someone who is a fake puppet that shows no emotion over someone that tries to show emotion and is actually human...ie laughing at an uncomfortable situation. Just curious

6. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    [sarcasm]Because they subsist off of suffering, tears, and dead children, of course. Conservatism, on the other hand, is totally awesome and immune to imperfection. Let's hear it for partisanship.[/sarcasm]

:eusa_wall:

7. Dorkazoid_Jones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54
    "Libs are very happy these days."

Huh?? Global warming is going to kill everyone. Polar bears are dying on shrinking ice flows... Gillions of illegals don't have health insurance . A new species of dung beetle is going extinct because of DEAD WHITE MALES... Women of color are still being denied the lead role in the biography of Abraham Lincoln... The U.S. is still using a disproportionate share of the world's resources instead of using a smaller share by being a third world country... OH GOD THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!! Liberals are like that preposterous woman Darva Conger who married that guy and then went on every media outlet possible to say she just wanted her life back! Maybe she was an offshot of a liberal?? She would do something like, "Ah, excuse me but I need to interrupt this presidential news conference by being nude so that I can 'raise consciousness' about people not being so conscious of me." What an attention whore dope... Liberals just want to be happy so that's why they need to protest everything in sight including the color BEIGE! Is it really a stretch to imagine some liberal saying, "I am tired of starvation wages being paid by Nestle so I am going to cover myself in chocolate and hang nude from the Eiffel Tower." Whatever dude... Attention whores and misery mongers -- that's what you libs are..

8. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh.... I get it. You want everyone to be a happy idiot!

like you. but you seem like the one who's angry. now why should that be?

:cool:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,223

Hhhmmmm...attention whores...say like unnecessarily flying onto an aircraft carrier and getting in your flight suit and telling people Mission Accomplished? That kind of attention whore?

As for Misery mongers - those damn libs not wanting the polar bears to be extinct. How dare they!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Dorkazoid_Jones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54
    "ohhhhhhhhhhhh.... I get it. You want everyone to be a happy idiot!"

You're right let's all "RAISE CONSCIOUSNESS" about energy usage by flicking green boogers all over conservative's cars, setting our hair on fire to protest global warming, and the coup de grace will be using less toilet paper at a chili cookout as Sheryl Crow advocated... Oh and for good measure we can notify Green Peace and have them surround Rosie O'Donnell so she doesn't get harpooned on the beach...