Why Do The Liberals Fear The Tea Party Movement

"I am not a witch". "Fortunately, Senators are not required to memorize the Constitution". "Don't retreat. Reload". "I don't even know that you are Latinos, you could be Asians".

I think they're afraid of the Tea Party because they know they (being Liberals) are NOT REALLY a majority and they see the awakening of a sleeping giant. and they be sceeeerd.:lol:

No worries, we are here, here we come.

vote vote vote people.

What is it about the Tea Party? I hear faux racism...I hear faux discrimination.
I just don't understand. Thoughts?

The TP is a faux grassroots campaign forged out of seeking a path to escaping the burning bushes. Most of these groups/people were staunch supporters of the Cheney administration and now that some of the Liberal policy chickens are coming home to roost they need to find a new address. Without really moving.

More voters are realizing the national scene has left us hanging, literally. The past four Presidential elections has forced all Americans to faux vote for a Liberal presidency. The only choice was what kind of Liberalism would they choose. One pandered to the crowd seeking social expansion while the other threw out fodder on preventing domestic expansion while both guaranteed foreign and domestic expansion of the federal government. The only visible difference was which ones would be media focused.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't fear TP. I use it to wipe my ass everyday.

wow, how witty.

I don't fear TP, I use it to wipe my ass everyday.:lame2:

Last edited:
Historically, liberals have been the first victims when the shit hits the fan in a nation. They will come running to the conservatives for help from the angry unaligned horde, and we will help them.

Full time baby sitting job with liberals, ya know?

Ah well.

Oh boy, see this is what irks me. You can take every post from every liberal here and you will never find the words "the tea party scares me" maybe in a "these ppl are dumb and scare me" kind if way but not actual fear. That being said conservatives always make liberals about fearing something or being scared if something to project liberals as being namby pamby.

But no one fears the tea party. If you are asking what problem liberals have with the tea party that's a completely different question that I am willing to answer. Unless you're having just having fun.

Why do I fear the TP gaining political power?

Because, collectively, and from what I've seen, individually, they are a bunch of FLAMING IDIOTS!

Seriuosly!

Let's see, they are for "Responsible Government", they don't like taxes, they want a balanced budget.

Who the fuck do they think is against any of that?

Got news for 'em:

EVERYBODY wants responsible government, lower taxes and a balanced budget!

But there's this thing called "REALITY" and REALITY dictates that we HAVE to have taxation and we HAVE to run a federal deficit.

These are the same people of course that promoted the invasion of Iraq, but wanted lower taxes - and just don't get the contradiction! UNBELIEVABLE!!

What's more is reality dictates that no matter who gets elected there's gonna be some irresponsible government. I suppose they think that their witchy friend from Delaware is just TOO CUTE to be corrupt! How could a women with a body like Sarah Palin's not make a good President...sure....!

They want a balanced budget, but they want lower taxes! They have no idea of the federal budget or what the government does! If they have it their way we'll be a third world country in a year!

Did they notice that the economy has been in the tank ever since the Bush tax cuts went into effect? Did they notice that their free market policies destroyed our economy in 2007?

I wouldn't ever expect them to be intelligent enough to do a comparative analysis of the top tax rates against GDP growth for the past 100 years...they'd croak at the very thought of it's implications...but then again reality never phases them!

Basically, they've taken stupidity to the point of treason. If they have it their way, they will do to the United States what Yeltsin and Gorbachev did to the Soviet Union.

Fuck the TPs! They are every bit the ass-wipes that their nickname implies!

Translation:

Ya, those stupid Tea Party people want to actually REFORM government, cut government spending, cut government ties to Wall Street, and give our kids a future.

I'm scared shit of good, honest, and wise people like that.

Probably because Tea partiers call other Americans..especially the President, "foreign" and talk, with great glee about a new revolution. And they look forward to killing their brothers and sisters.

The Tea Party had a moment of innocence at its inception but was quickly swallowed up by the usual suspects on the far right. That makes it something to worry about.

Vigilance!!

Forum List

Back