Why do the Democrats always take all of their tax deductions if they believe that taxes should never

Because liberals are some of the cheapest penny pinching scrooges on the planet that's why.

Says the fucking moron cheering for more spending and more debt.

Fucking hypocrite.

You mad bro?

Yeah I am. This country is going to hell in a handbasket and partisan zealots like you are pushing it trying to get it there first. People who put party before country piss me off every time.

The economy seems to be doing well, how exactly is it going to hell in a handbasket?

Sure why not, it is being supercharged by money that our kids and grandkids will have to deal with.

Why do you not give a shit about anyone but yourself? Why do you not care about the future generations?

Do you live beyond your means and put it all on credit that you kids will have to pay off after you are dead? Is that how you live your life? that is what our country is doing and people like you are cheering it on asking for more

Every time Dem's get booted out of power they pretend to be fiscal conservatives, until they get voted back in then they go right back to their tax and spend ways racking up $10 trillion in new debt over just the past 8 years.

Every time Dem's get booted out of power they pretend to be fiscal conservatives, until they get voted back in then they go right back to their tax and spend ways racking up $10 trillion in new debt over just the past 8 years.

Every time Rebus get booted out of power they pretend to be fiscal conservatives, until they get voted back in then they go right back to their cutting taxes and spending even more ways, adding more than 100% to the debt in 8 years.

Why?

Because we are looking at taxes as a society....not voluntary contributions

It is like asking why someone who supports a war doesn't just pay for it.....those who do not support it should not have to contribute

Last edited:
Why do nuts like you pay their taxes if you don't support them?

If we are employed, we have no choice.
We don't willingly pay our taxes, they are absconded from us by our employers under threat from the Fed. Govt.
We file at the end of the year to get back any excess money the government has stolen from us.

How much will you be donating to pay down the deficits and debt?

Not a fucking dime.
I already pay more than my fair share.

Actually, as long as we are running deficits, nobody is paying their fair share.

If you take the Fed's annual expense, minus revenue from other misc sources and divide it among every man, woman, and child you come up with about $8000.
I consider that a fair share and I pay way more than that.

But we do not really expect children to pay their way, so the number goes up to about 20,000 each when you just spread it out among all adults.

We don't willingly pay our taxes, they are absconded from us by our employers under threat from the Fed. Govt.
We file at the end of the year to get back any excess money the government has stolen from us.

Not a fucking dime.

Actually, as long as we are running deficits, nobody is paying their fair share.

If you take the Fed's annual expense, minus revenue from other misc sources and divide it among every man, woman, and child you come up with about $8000.

But we do not really expect children to pay their way, so the number goes up to about 20,000 each when you just spread it out among all adults.

There are under 74m people under the age of 18, I don't believe that would raise the "fair share" to 20,000.
Plus I don't have any kids under 18.

Not a fucking dime.

There are under 74m people under the age of 18, I don't believe that would raise the "fair share" to 20,000.

Oh shit, my bad. The number I looked at was just for adult women, not all adults.

Sorry, and thanks for the correction.

Not a fucking dime.

Oh shit, my bad. The number I looked at was just for adult women, not all adults.

Sorry, and thanks for the correction.

No problem.

Why do the Democrats always take all of their tax deductions if they believe that taxes should never be lowered?

“Republicans will rue the day they passed” tax cuts, said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Nancy Pelosi calls the tax reform bill a “monumental, brazen theft from the American middle class,”

The ugly truth about left wing economics is that the middle class is used as tax slaves.

Why do Republicans apply for Social Security, Medicare ir other government programs if they don’t believe in a social safety net. The wealthy take every benefit the government offers. Why should Democrats do any differently?

It’s not the left that raises EIC’s, shifting income support to taxpayers instead of increasing minimum wages.

It’s not the left that cuts taxes to the wealthy when the budget is in deficit, and then increases spending.

It’s not the left that creates an expensive social program (Medicare Part D). without funding it. They may be the “tax and spend” party but at least they tax before they spend and don’t depend on magical thinking (tax cuts pay for themselves), to pay for them.

Why do the Democrats always take all of their tax deductions if they believe that taxes should never be lowered?

“Republicans will rue the day they passed” tax cuts, said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Nancy Pelosi calls the tax reform bill a “monumental, brazen theft from the American middle class,”

The ugly truth about left wing economics is that the middle class is used as tax slaves.

Why do Republicans apply for Social Security, Medicare ir other government programs if they don’t believe in a social safety net. The wealthy take every benefit the government offers. Why should Democrats do any differently?

It’s not the left that raises EIC’s, shifting income support to taxpayers instead of increasing minimum wages.

It’s not the left that cuts taxes to the wealthy when the budget is in deficit, and then increases spending.

It’s not the left that creates an expensive social program (Medicare Part D). without funding it. They may be the “tax and spend” party but at least they tax before they spend and don’t depend on magical thinking (tax cuts pay for themselves), to pay for them.

There should be an across the board, except for the military, 15% cut in spending. Immediately.
Can you get your liberal Congress critters to vote for that?

If taxation is theft, how do you propose to have a nation without the 'theft' of taxation?

why do rightwingnuts only lower taxes for the 1% and then cry poverty?

There should be an across the board, except for the military, 15% cut in spending. Immediately.

lol, except for the military. IOW, cut the government spending that I don't like, and keep throwing billions of spending into what I do like.

They’re not my liberal Congress critters, but if they were there is no way I’d vote for a 15% across the board cut. Some programs are underfunded and need more, not less funding. Some programs should be cut completely.

I’d replace EIC’s with higher minimum wages. Food stamps should be cut completely and basic welfare increased. It would be much cheaper and save a ton of money on Administration.

A few years ago, one of our provinces cut social spending by $300 million a year without cutting benefits at all. They installed a new computer system for processing provincial benefit applications and payments which was better, faster and cheaper. They cut the size of government, improved their service and saved a ton of money.

Your social programs are large, income based and expensive to administer. It often seems that right wingers are so afraid of someone getting money they aren’t entitled to that they’re willing to spend millions to ensure not one penny goes to the undeserving. Talk about picking up the peanuts while being trampled by the elephants.

For example drug testing for welfare recipients. The State of Florida spent $1.1 million testing welfare recipients for drug use. They had workers go through files to flag potential drug users based on background and history. Think of how much money was spent on that review before they even started testing.

When the test results came in, all those who tested positive for drugs were cut off, as wee those who didn’t show up for testing. Savings to the state? A little over $100,000 dollars a year.

When you’re spending $1.1 million and recovering less than 10% of your costs, it makes no sense to test for drugs.

This isn’t an isolated example. Similar results have happened in every state which has instituted drug testing and yet conservatives overwhelmingly favour drug testing for welfare recipients.

If taxation is theft, how do you propose to have a nation without the 'theft' of taxation?

Taxation isn't theft, taking my money before I see it is theft.
Send me a bill every month.

There is no reason to leave out the military. Our military is not under funded.

The military is overused, misused and their funds are grossly mismanaged.

There are literally billions of dollars the DOD cannot account for.

Because they are hypocritical pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back