Why do the Democrats always take all of their tax deductions if they believe that taxes should never

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Why do the Democrats always take all of their tax deductions if they believe that taxes should never be lowered?

“Republicans will rue the day they passed” tax cuts, said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Nancy Pelosi calls the tax reform bill a “monumental, brazen theft from the American middle class,”

The ugly truth about left wing economics is that the middle class is used as tax slaves.

Why do the Democrats always take all of their tax deductions if they believe that taxes should never be lowered?

“Republicans will rue the day they passed” tax cuts, said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Nancy Pelosi calls the tax reform bill a “monumental, brazen theft from the American middle class,”

The ugly truth about left wing economics is that the middle class is used as tax slaves.

We should pay for what we spend, why is that such a bad fucking idea? you are just a greedy fucking bastard that wants it all and wants our kids and grandkids to pay for it all.

You are the problem with this fucking country, you and people like you. All that you care about is you, nothing else.

Why do nuts like you pay their taxes if you don't support them?

I have given up caring about debt. To washington, it is a non issue.
WE let the govt get too big and powerful. Therefore, they dont have to answer for their actions.

Because liberals are some of the cheapest penny pinching scrooges on the planet that's why.

Says the fucking moron cheering for more spending and more debt.

Fucking hypocrite.

You mad bro?

Yeah I am. This country is going to hell in a handbasket and partisan zealots like you are pushing it trying to get it there first. People who put party before country piss me off every time.

The economy seems to be doing well, how exactly is it going to hell in a handbasket?

If we are employed, we have no choice.
We don't willingly pay our taxes, they are absconded from us by our employers under threat from the Fed. Govt.
We file at the end of the year to get back any excess money the government has stolen from us.

We don't willingly pay our taxes, they are absconded from us by our employers under threat from the Fed. Govt.
We file at the end of the year to get back any excess money the government has stolen from us.

How much will you be donating to pay down the deficits and debt?

Not a fucking dime.
I already pay more than my fair share.

Because liberals are some of the cheapest penny pinching scrooges on the planet that's why.

Says the fucking moron cheering for more spending and more debt.

Fucking hypocrite.

You mad bro?

Yeah I am. This country is going to hell in a handbasket and partisan zealots like you are pushing it trying to get it there first. People who put party before country piss me off every time.

The economy seems to be doing well, how exactly is it going to hell in a handbasket?

Sure why not, it is being supercharged by money that our kids and grandkids will have to deal with.

Why do you not give a shit about anyone but yourself? Why do you not care about the future generations?

Do you live beyond your means and put it all on credit that you kids will have to pay off after you are dead? Is that how you live your life? that is what our country is doing and people like you are cheering it on asking for more

Not a fucking dime.

Actually, as long as we are running deficits, nobody is paying their fair share.

I’m donating 50% of my tax savings to the Trump re-election campaign. It’s going to take at least 8 years for him to fix the mess democrats created.

Not a fucking dime.

Actually, as long as we are running deficits, nobody is paying their fair share.

If you take the Fed's annual expense, minus revenue from other misc sources and divide it among every man, woman, and child you come up with about $8000.
I consider that a fair share and I pay way more than that.

Forum List

Back