Why Do the Dem Sponsors of Green New Deal Not Have Solar Panels in Their Houses?

Well then, thanks for being dishonest...dumbass.

So, where was I dishonest?

Really!? 100 times average?
Can you not read? Or did you just not understand my post.

No, we can read, you just don't know how to write to get your point across; as dumb as your point may be-)
What part of this:

The average millionaire household may use 100 times average. Just giving numbers with nothing to compare them to is kinda dishonest.

Is unclear?

The word MAY is pretty unclear, isn't it!

That is like saying, Joe Biden MAY have old timers disease, lol.

MAY is a spin word. Now either prove your supposition, or run along-)

No, we can read, you just don't know how to write to get your point across; as dumb as your point may be-)
What part of this:

The average millionaire household may use 100 times average. Just giving numbers with nothing to compare them to is kinda dishonest.

Is unclear?

OMG, I just discovered you were correct on at least one millionaire, forgive me. That damn AL GORE was using up energy like crazy-)

Serious questions:

Are you functionally retarded?

Serious question: do fucking, lying jackasses like you ever grow tired of trying to make out anyone who disagrees with you as though they are a total drooling idiot shitting their diapers in abject stupidity always questioning their mental competence to hold a knife and a fork as you do Trump and all conservatives as a deflection from ever actually really addressing the real topic in any sort of actual, mature, adult kind of way?

Or has the Left so utterly run out of excuses, answers and for hating others that you have simply given up trying?

What part of this:

Is unclear?

May is not a "spin word". It's an indicator of uncertainty or speculation.

Of course context matters too, and in this case I think the context (that's the remainder of my statement) clearly indicates I was speculating because we do not know what the average energy usage is in a very large home (I'm assuming Gore's home is very large because he's wealthy) in that area so just saying "he uses this much more than a normal home" doesn't really tell us anything.

Without comparisons it's just a bullshit talking point.

Clear now?

Serious questions:

Are you functionally retarded?

Serious question: do fucking, lying jackasses like you ever grow tired of trying to make out anyone who disagrees with you as though they are a total drooling idiot shitting their diapers in abject stupidity always questioning their mental competence to hold a knife and a fork as you do Trump and all conservatives as a deflection from ever actually really addressing the real topic in any sort of actual, mature, adult kind of way?

Or has the Left so utterly run out of excuses, answers and for hating others that you have simply given up trying?
Message received my friend, I'll take it easy on you from here on out.

That's true, not sure if it's a California thing, we can have solar, but it has to be tied into the electric. If it's not tied in the solar will not work. Also, any power not used can be sent back to the electric company, but the amount the electric company is paying you has gone way down from what it use to be.

A standalone system doesn't need to be connected to the utility at all. But you need a lot of land to put up enough panels for a standalone system.

What part of this:

Is unclear?

Of course context matters too, and in this case I think the context (that's the remainder of my statement) clearly indicates I was speculating because we do not know what the average energy usage is in a very large home (I'm assuming Gore's home is very large because he's wealthy) in that area so just saying "he uses this much more than a normal home" doesn't really tell us anything.

Clear now?

So then, if I say, "Crepitus MAY be a Russian doing misinformation," I am not spinning? I have used a word to infer, without giving me no obligation to prove it. Nice to know that is how you think! We shall all remember that.

What part of this:

Is unclear?

Clear now?

So then, if I say, "Crepitus MAY be a Russian doing misinformation," I am not spinning? I have used a word to infer, without giving me no obligation to prove it. Nice to know that is how you think! We shall all remember that.
Like I said, context matters. That statement would clearly be meant to insult or discredit me in some way.

I'm beginning to think conservative IQs collectively dropped in the last week.

This stuff isnt that hard.

What part of this:

Is unclear?

Clear now?

Like I said, context matters. That statement would clearly be meant to insult or discredit me in some way.

Sooo then, you saying millionaires MAY use 100 times more, is NOT being negative on them, in the context of energy consumption? Still spinning are we?

Or, are you saying instead, that because they have 100 times more assets then you, it is ok? You can't have it both ways-)

Explain yourself.

What part of this:

Is unclear?

Clear now?

Sooo then, you saying millionaires MAY use 100 times more, is NOT being negative on them, in the context of energy consumption? Still spinning are we?

Or, are you saying instead, that because they have 100 times more assets then you, it is ok? You can't have it both ways-)

Explain yourself.
Are you fucking with me or do you really not understand that simple post?

Clear now?

Explain yourself.

I don't want to fu** you for sure, your not my type, lol.

As far as your spin------->I understand it perfectly. Me pointing it out, is what you are not appreciating-)

It's ok, it really is! No reason for us to get all huffy about it. You need to concentrate on your SPIN when all the documents are released, I know this. Besides, nobody else is watching us debate, and me winning is only a feather in my cap, and will change the mind of nobody else, lol. So you carry on!

Enjoy Memorial Day weekend!

Clear now?

Explain yourself.

I don't want to fu** you for sure, your not my type, lol.

As far as your spin------->I understand it perfectly. Me pointing it out, is what you are not appreciating-)

It's ok, it really is! No reason for us to get all huffy about it. You need to concentrate on your SPIN when all the documents are released, I know this. Besides, nobody else is watching us debate, and me winning is only a feather in my cap, and will change the mind of nobody else, lol. So you carry on!

Enjoy Memorial Day weekend!
You really don't understand it.

Sorry dude.

Because they're expensive, and not readily available to all.

The larger questions is why are companies like PP&G allowed to start wildfires with their old, faulty equipment and not forced to upgrade to newer, less dangerous equipment. When will they be held liable for the billions of dollars of property loss their wildfires are starting.

When is Greg Abbot going to insist that Texas electric companies GUARANTEE that people won't freeze to death in winter and die of heat exposure for lack of A/C in summer? I guess he's too busy making sure women can't get a legal abortion in Texas, and every clown can own a gun. Texans dying in the dark, or being killed by covid are none of his concern.

The reason that Red States don't work is because Republicans can only run things into the ground. 3 economic crashes in 40 years. They can't even keep the lights on in Red States, or keep their people safe from a pandemic. It gets in the way of their politics to do their jobs properly.

Because they're expensive, and not readily available to all.

The larger questions is why are companies like PP&G allowed to start wildfires with their old, faulty equipment and not forced to upgrade to newer, less dangerous equipment. When will they be held liable for the billions of dollars of property loss their wildfires are starting.

When is Greg Abbot going to insist that Texas electric companies GUARANTEE that people won't freeze to death in winter and die of heat exposure for lack of A/C in summer? I guess he's too busy making sure women can't get a legal abortion in Texas, and every clown can own a gun. Texans dying in the dark, or being killed by covid are none of his concern.

The reason that Red States don't work is because Republicans can only run things into the ground. 3 economic crashes in 40 years. They can't even keep the lights on in Red States, or keep their people safe from a pandemic. It gets in the way of their politics to do their jobs properly.
Dear Chinese operative.....ask those questions of the CCP before you ask them here.

Why is the CCP allowed to ignore all of the EPA, FDA, OSHA, and DOL directives and suffer no damage to their product sales? Why is the CCP allowed to
pollute the yellow river to the point where the abortion rate downstream is 500% the norm for that region? Why is the CCP allowed to kill and entire village of people because 10 or 12 of them tested positive for COVID?

Dear Chinese Operative....
When you can provide some answers to those questions....maybe you will have the credibility to ask other questions of other people, places and nations......
How"s Donald H these days?

Forum List

Back