Why do the anti God crowd attack the bible ?

Nobody hates the Bible.

It's just that some of us just don't take it as seriously as you do.

The OP is on a proselytizing mission to convert people to his version of Christianity. So, if we don't go along with that program, we're "Bible haters".

If you ask a fundie to talk to you in non-bible language, the fundie thinks you're a "Bible hater".

Lol..nice example of Christian hating. Thanks, Sky! You always come through!

Consider this poster here who starts the thread. He's trolling. He quotes LONG and MANY Bible passages as if a non-christian would be interested in responding to ANY Bible quote.

It doesn't make sense.

Thanks for being so consistent Allie. You always come through.

Fundamentalist, evangelicals are on a mission to convert EVERYONE in the universe to Christianity. If pointing out that obvious fact makes me a hater, according to YOU, so be it.

Tell me all about your loving Christ Allie.

Christians try to convert. It's because we want to share heaven with everybody. Live with it, Christian hater.

And let's not forget your assertion that old people are put at risk of home invasion because the EEEVVVIIILLLL Jehovah's Witnesses go door to door...and because they do, old folks assume everybody at their door is a safe person...therefore the JHs themselves are scary because their visits result in old people not being afraid of strangers at the door...lol...

Those skeeeerrrryyy JHers...who are a threat because they're...not...scary enough....I'm so glad you're here to show us how much you don't hate Christians! Woo hoo!

I just love how you keep repeating things I've never said, as if I said them. I never said that the elderly are in danger of home invasions by JW.

Where do you come up with these lies?

Many times I've asked you to provide a link to whatever post you imagine I've said this in and you NEVER have.

It's a lie.

I certainly admit to being prejudiced against Dominionist Churches, Martin Ssempa, Scott Lively.

I don't respect Christians automatically, just because they're the majority religion. I take people one on one. Some Christians aren't nice people, and some are kind and loving. I like some Christians, I dislike others.

Which kind of Christian are you, Allie?

Christians try to convert. It's because we want to share heaven with everybody. Live with it, Christian hater.

Yes, some Christians are motivated o convert others by their love for others. I seem to have missed that in you. Not once, have I heard a kind word from you or a wish for my happiness. To the contrary, you've told me to go to hell.

Last edited:
*yawn*

Same old same old anti-Christian loons...

What's fresh and new about your sentiment?.:lol:

We're supposed to be impressed by you?

The OP starts trolling by mentioning the "anti-god crowd" without defining who he means, and accusing these nameless of attacking the Bible with no evidence of such.

He means the anti-God crowd who flock to every thread about God to attack, demean, and bemoan.

You, among others.

Bingo!

What's really funny is when the thread get's derailed and it ends up on the theory of evolution and they find out i am Molecular Biologist. It don't take long to show them they can't defend their beloved theory,they turn to attacking God and the bible.

Why do the anti God crowd attack the bible ?

As noted – no one’s ‘attacking’ the bible. It’s fiction, not fact, and needs to be addressed accordingly. Also as noted, the issue is when Christians attempt to codify religious doctrine into secular law all must obey.

Judge Gallagher, Baer v. Kolmorgen, The Supreme Court of New York 1958:

"Much has been written in recent years...to "a wall of separation between church and State." ...It has received so much attention that one would almost think at times that it is to be found somewhere in our Constitution."

Judge Gallagher must not have been a very astute jurist, it’s right here:

The majority in the Everson case…agreed that the First Amendment's language, properly interpreted, had erected a wall of separation between Church and State.

Illinois ex rel. McCollum v. Board of Education of School District

The OP is on a proselytizing mission to convert people to his version of Christianity. So, if we don't go along with that program, we're "Bible haters".

If you ask a fundie to talk to you in non-bible language, the fundie thinks you're a "Bible hater".

Consider this poster here who starts the thread. He's trolling. He quotes LONG and MANY Bible passages as if a non-christian would be interested in responding to ANY Bible quote.

It doesn't make sense.

Fundamentalist, evangelicals are on a mission to convert EVERYONE in the universe to Christianity. If pointing out that obvious fact makes me a hater, according to YOU, so be it.

Funny ,you turn your attention towards me when you get identified as being a Christian bigot by AllieBaba. It's pretty revealing, thanks Allie.

You do seem a little threatened by my threads,don't you ?

And let's not forget your assertion that old people are put at risk of home invasion because the EEEVVVIIILLLL Jehovah's Witnesses go door to door...and because they do, old folks assume everybody at their door is a safe person...therefore the JHs themselves are scary because their visits result in old people not being afraid of strangers at the door...lol...

Those skeeeerrrryyy JHers...who are a threat because they're...not...scary enough....I'm so glad you're here to show us how much you don't hate Christians! Woo hoo!

I just love how you keep repeating things I've never said, as if I said them. I never said that the elderly are in danger of home invasions by JW.

Many times I've asked you to provide a link to whatever post you imagine I've said this in and you NEVER have.

It's a lie.

I certainly admit to being prejudiced against Dominionist Churches, Martin Ssempa, Scott Lively.

I don't respect Christians automatically, just because they're the majority religion. I take people one on one. Some Christians aren't nice people, and some are kind and loving. I like some Christians, I dislike others.

What kind of buddhist are you ?

Yes, some Christians are motivated o convert others by their love for others. I seem to have missed that in you. Not once, have I heard a kind word from you or a wish for my happiness. To the contrary, you've told me to go to hell.

Well, you do come across a little rude.

It doesn't make sense.

Funny ,you turn your attention towards me when you get identified as being a Christian bigot by AllieBaba. It's pretty revealing, thanks Allie.

No. I'm not threatened by you. If that was your intent, you failed. I point out that you're on a mission to convert everyone. You won't succeed with me.

I'm happy to be an American and to have religious freedom. I can say "no thanks" to your spiel. I reject Christianity, I don't reject YOU personally.

Contrary to what you guys do.

Last edited:

It doesn't make sense.

No. I'm not threatened by your threads. I just point out that you're on a mission to convert everyone.

You won't succeed with me, toots.

That's ok, Jesus said his sheep know his voice and they obey.

I do this to change minds.

I believe our schools have done a disservice to God and his children ,and i hope to retrieve a few.

I can be rude. It's true. So can Allie Baba. So what? I point out that if you want to win friends and influence people to your way of thinking you don't do it by telling them to go to hell. Allie Baba is more than happy to speak for you. Can you speak for yourself?

If you want to have a decent posting connection with me, just give up trying to make me a Christian. Accept me for what I am. Be a nice neighbor.

Last edited:

I can be rude. It's true. So can Allie Baba. So what? I point out that if you want to win friends and influence people to your way of thinking you don't do it by telling them to go to hell. Allie Baba is more than happy to speak for you. Can you speak for yourself?

If you want to have a decent posting connection with me, just give up trying to make me a Christian. Accept me for what I am. Be a nice neighbor.

Have i asked anyone here to convert ?

Have i told anyone to go to Hell ?

Yes ,you have been in my other threads you know very well i can speak for myself.

My threads stimulate conversation, are you not paying attention ?

Yes ,you have been in my other threads you know very well i can speak for myself.

First of all, it was Allie Baba that told me to go to hell. You seem to be inseparable from her. I never said YOU told me to go to hell.

You admitted that you are proselytizing. That is a conversion mission. You are NOT here starting threads to stimulate discussion. You are trying to pick fights with non-christians by calling us the "anti-god crowd" and accusing us of "attacking the Bible".

No one here is attacking the Bible.

I think the one who is threatened is YOU. You see threats where none exist. You are perfectly free to post bible passage after bible passage in thread after thread. All I do, is point out the truth, that you do so in order to convert others to Christianity.

You don't seem willing to live with the fact that non-christians live on the planet and share the earth with you.

Do you even agree with religious freedom? Or must EVERYONE on earth convert to Christianity?

Live your principles. If we want to be preached to we can go to church.

First of all, it was Allie Baba that told me to go to hell. You seem to be inseparable from her. I never said YOU told me to go to hell.

You admitted that you are proselytizing. That is a conversion mission. You are NOT here starting threads to stimulate discussion. You are trying to pick fights with non-christians by calling us the "anti-god crowd" and accusing us of "attacking the Bible".

I think the one who is threatened is YOU. You see threats where none exist. You are perfectly free to post bible passage after bible passage in thread after thread. All I do, is point out the truth, that you do so in order to convert others to Christianity.

You don't seem willing to live with the fact that non-christians live on the planet and share the earth with you.

Do you even agree with religious freedom? Or must EVERYONE on earth convert to Christianity?

What the hell are you yammering about? When did I tell you to go to hell? Link it, please.

Nobody must convert. Everybody has the right to express their faith, however. Live your own principles, you mentally ill fascist.

What the hell are you yammering about? When did I tell you to go to hell? Link it, please.

Nobody must convert. Everybody has the right to express their faith, however. Live your own principles, you mentally ill fascist.

One kind word Allie. Try it sometime.

It's a lie.

No, you said that old people were at risk from JWs because the practice of JWs going to door to door lowered their fear of attack...

And you said that JWs scared YOU...

Of course that makes no sense, but nothing you say does. The only thing you're consistent about is your hatred of Christians and your desire to oppress them, keep them out of politics, shut them up, hide them away, eliminate them.

One kind word Allie. Try it sometime.

I have tried it. It doesnt' work with you. Like I said, you're a mentally ill fascist who wants to shut down freedom of speech and religion. My job here is to expose you.

But you don't rush to every single thread opened by a Christian to attack and lie. I don't consider you a Christian hater.

Sky, however...

Forum List

Back