Why do some conservatives admire atheist/Satanist Ayn Rand?

Because you don't understand or accept the Constitution of We the People, and the Congress and the courts that make it work for us, perhaps?

If you are peaceable protester of laws, fine and good on you, but that does not excuse you from the force of the law in making sure its provisions are followed.

You said: "Centinel, remember that you are unable to defend your half baked political philosophy."

My political philosophy is that it is wrong to initiate violence against peaceful people. I'm not sure what that has to do with the constitution of we the people, the congress, or the courts.

I defend my half-baked political philosophy on the grounds that no peaceful person thinks that other people have the right to initiate force against them.

"My political philosophy is that it is wrong to initiate violence against peaceful people."

Then don't do so.

That's why she was on medicare and social security.
So you're saying she should have been force to pay into those programs and then not use them?
.She was a hypocrite. And you are for defending her.
I'm not but if her money was taken against her will why shouldn't she get it back?

I think Social Security should be privatized but that doesn't mean I don't want the money that was taken from me to be given back

So you're saying she should have been force to pay into those programs and then not use them?
I'm not but if her money was taken against her will why shouldn't she get it back?

I think Social Security should be privatized but that doesn't mean I don't want the money that was taken from me to be given back
You missed this discussion about personal freedom in a Republic at the Constitutional Convention.

You missed this discussion about personal freedom in a Republic at the Constitutional Convention.
None of which had to do with the government taking money from you for its slush fund

Let me remind you that Comrade Starkiev is the mother of all parasites.

He rejoices because Ayn Rand was FORCED by the federal government to participate in the social secuirty scam. Comrade Starkiev did not disclose the system by which freedom loving Americans can OPT OUT OF THE SYSTEM. Many patriots like Irwin Schiff and Vivian Kellems tried but were railroaded by the "judicial" system.

Last edited:
Let me remind everyone that Contumacious is not a libertarian because of economic freedom.

And SP's point above is pointless.

They belong to a particular political and economic system which they hate but can't change, so they simply whine.

That is all that is about: libertarian whining about the unfairness of it all.

Let me remind everyone that Contumacious is not a libertarian because of economic freedom.

They belong to a particular political and economic system which they hate but can't change, so they simply whine.

The miserable scumbag states that "They belong to a particular political and economic system which they hate but can't change, so they simply whine."

The son of a bitch did not identify the NON-VIOLENT system by which FREEMEN can prevent the majority parasitic hordes from voting.

The miserable scumbag states that "They belong to a particular political and economic system which they hate but can't change, so they simply whine." The son of a bitch did not identify the NON-VIOLENT system by which FREEMEN can prevent the majority parasitic hordes from voting. .
You sound as eloquent as

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back