Why do so many white people try to play dumb in public and then act innocent?

I was in T-mobile waiting to be seen for a technical issue and whenever u go to t mobile for that type of assistance u are supposed to sit and wait to be called. So this retarded white man walks in and never sits down and continued to stand. So I was like......."watch this mutherfucker try and play dumb and go to a cashier when they become available"

That's exactly what he did and I had to yell......."HEY SIR, U DON"T SEE ME SITTING HERE? IT'S NO WAY U CAN BE THIS STUPID?"

Why do white people do this silly shit????????
You were sitting, you may have been waiting on someone else. If you were in line to be next you would be standing. So don't be a Dick.

The first thing u do when u come in t mobile is sit down not stand up
Not the first thing I do. I look for a unused sales rep.
I agree, but I have to admit I chuckled at "unused sales rep". Funny way to put it.

Well I would have screamed at you in the store too for being retarded. You look to see who else is in front of you not a unused sales rep
And you better believe I woulda screamed right back. I do not suffer fools or assholes.

I was in T-mobile waiting to be seen for a technical issue and whenever u go to t mobile for that type of assistance u are supposed to sit and wait to be called. So this retarded white man walks in and never sits down and continued to stand. So I was like......."watch this mutherfucker try and play dumb and go to a cashier when they become available"

That's exactly what he did and I had to yell......."HEY SIR, U DON"T SEE ME SITTING HERE? IT'S NO WAY U CAN BE THIS STUPID?"

Most are playing stupid but there are people that dumb!

Probably a white Hispanic.

You were sitting, you may have been waiting on someone else. If you were in line to be next you would be standing. So don't be a Dick.

I agree, but I have to admit I chuckled at "unused sales rep". Funny way to put it.

Well I would have screamed at you in the store too for being retarded. You look to see who else is in front of you not a unused sales rep
And you better believe I woulda screamed right back. I do not suffer fools or assholes.

Looks like we would have been stepping outside

Not all of us are guilty of such stuff. Want to know why? Not all of us have cellular phones. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. No, I don't have one. :) :) :)

I don't either. It's just another stupid unnecessary gadget to sell to halfwits who have nothing important enough to need one for in the first place. More than once I've taken them away from loud stupid assholes and tossed them out a window or over a fence or something to shut some loud mouth gimp up.

Because nothing is more serene than a large black man screaming like a baby, amirite?

I'll e-Roshambo ya.

Looks like we would have been stepping outside

You would be saying 'Yes Sir! No Sir!' to me and washing my feet.

Sprint makes you take a number. It doesn't matter who runs up, no ticket no service.

No numbers at t mobile just walk in and see how many people are waiting and wait. But the white dude felt he could walk in and get instant service and I had to make him dumb in front of everyone
Well, you’re an expert at that for sure. With the possible exception of your girlfriend tigerred, no one in here regularly displays the degree of dumbness you’re capable of exhibiting on virtually any issue. Ya da man!

Here’s but one innocent explanation for what could have happened. It was the guy’s first time in the place. Didn’t see a take-a-number thing and wouldn’t be aware of the standing/sitting rule you claim exists, so he walks up to an available cashier to find out what’s what?

But I’m glad you got the opportunity to put a white guy in his place. A small reparation for you if nothing else. Just too bad it wasn’t a white bitch, huh?

She would have got the same treatment lol
No shit. Probably in spades.

I don't understand why you use these companies for phone service in der first place?

Doesn't want anybody to see his calls to tranny pros and obese aged crossdressers on Crag's List. Black guys love those ads.
They don't run personal ads on Craiglist.

Since when? They're all personal ads on Craig's List.
Not for personal relationship..or quickies and booty calls.

I don't understand why you use these companies for phone service in der first place?

Doesn't want anybody to see his calls to tranny pros and obese aged crossdressers on Crag's List. Black guys love those ads.

The personals ads for dating and sex was removed in April
Fucking bummer, I now have to find a new outlet for being turned down all the time, really fucks with my low self-esteem.

The personals ads for dating and sex was removed in April
Fucking bummer, I now have to find a new outlet for being turned down all the time, really fucks with my low self-esteem.
You’ve always got liberalism for your fallback.

Forum List

Back