Why do so many white people try to play dumb in public and then act innocent?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was in T-mobile waiting to be seen for a technical issue and whenever u go to t mobile for that type of assistance u are supposed to sit and wait to be called. So this retarded white man walks in and never sits down and continued to stand. So I was like......."watch this mutherfucker try and play dumb and go to a cashier when they become available"

That's exactly what he did and I had to yell......."HEY SIR, U DON"T SEE ME SITTING HERE? IT'S NO WAY U CAN BE THIS STUPID?"

Why do white people do this silly shit????????

Because whites typically feel all others are beneath them. Now you have messed up and been labeled as an angry Black negro male.

Oh I know, they can't fool me and I love calling them out and embarrasing them in public

Sprint makes you take a number. It doesn't matter who runs up, no ticket no service.

No numbers at t mobile just walk in and see how many people are waiting and wait. But the white dude felt he could walk in and get instant service and I had to make him dumb in front of everyone

I was in T-mobile waiting to be seen for a technical issue and whenever u go to t mobile for that type of assistance u are supposed to sit and wait to be called. So this retarded white man walks in and never sits down and continued to stand. So I was like......."watch this mutherfucker try and play dumb and go to a cashier when they become available"

That's exactly what he did and I had to yell......."HEY SIR, U DON"T SEE ME SITTING HERE? IT'S NO WAY U CAN BE THIS STUPID?"

Ask me why I'll never call your phone.

I loathe T-Mobile voicemail! :mad:

It's like getting caught in a trap, but you wanna leave a message. GRRRR!

lol just a couple racist in here snivlein' bout 'racism'. Your inferiority complexes are obviously entirely justified by real life experience.

What's wrong with t mobile voicemail

I like it as a T-mobile user cause then no one leaves me messages.

You can't just leave a message. You have to wait, and then wait, and then wait some more!

Usually I just get frustrated and hang up. Maybe try hitting pound twice.

T-mobile voicemail pisses me off! :blowup:

What's wrong with t mobile voicemail

Everything!

I like it as a T-mobile user cause then no one leaves me messages.

u should only receive messages from business calls.

Why in't this in the Race Complaints Board?

Probably because its a observation instead of a complaint?

Probably because its a observation instead of a complaint?
Or because the mods arent yet aware.

Wow dude, don't you realize you are making a fool of yourself?

Fucking stop acting like an asshole.

Forum List

Back