Why do so many here want the Obama boat to sink???

I am not a republican or a democrat.

Here is what I don't understand.

The past administration drove this country into the ground.

I am not a big Obama fan, but shouldn't we at least give the guy a chance?

Why are soo many people here hoping and praying that he fails?

We are all in the same sinking boat.

Shouldn't we all be cheering for him to turn the country around and get us out of this mess ?

The administration along with the dems
Respect is something that is earned ... he hasnt earner mine.

Clinton, Bush, Gore, Obama.....Democrat or Republican, it matters not. They all report to the same masters from under their masks of treason. Look at what is happening to America and the American people, no longer do Americans live in a Constitutional Republic, but under the dictatorship of big government and corporatism where your liberties are being eroded and taken from you by stealth, right before your eyes and you cannot see it.

"The real rulers in Washington are invisable and excercise power from behind the scenes."

- Felix Frankfurter -
U.S. Supreme Court Justice.

"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
- Joseph Stalin -

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsly believe they are free."
- Goethe -

Set the crack pipe ... er.. I mean peace pipe down and slowly walk away heyoka.

I am going to Continue Repeating this...

Obama Failing does NOT Equal the REPUBLIC Failing...

:)

peace...

Nope...Obama failing simply means policies that do not belong in our republic failed...and rightfully so.

Based on what I have seen so far, Obama failing actually means the republic succededing as it was designed to succeed.

If the policies he passes fail, we are screwed. Just because we know they will fail and try to stop him, doesn't mean it's wise to hope they fail.

Let me "splain" it to you. I will type slow so you can understand.

Bush elected to attack Iraq and pulled valuable resources from Afghanistan before the "mission was accomplished" there. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9-11 in spite of Mr Cheneys rants that they did.

As I said...all presidents make mistakes...but all presidential mistakes are supported by congress.

SO our government made a major mistake in timing with Iraq...I agree...

But in no way were "the policies of the last 8 years" responsible for unemployemtn and the recssion of 2008.

Like I said...we have a recession every 6-8 years...it HAS to happen as demand for goods and services will naturally decline due to market saturatioion.

Realistically, such is why planned obsolecence, although bad for the consumer as an individual, is actually good for the economy and the country as a whole...and thus good for the consumer individually.

But that may be a bit too deep for this thread.

Hummm, my house never went down $100,000 in value in one year before and I've lived here for more than 20 years.

That had absolutely nothing to do with Bush policxies of the last 8 years.

That had to do with an over inflated real estate boom of the past 15 years.

LMAO.....uneducated talking point regurgitators like you seem to always leave out the fact that the value of their homes tripled over the same 8 year period....certainly didnt hear anyone complaining about THAT.

Sorry the market corrected itself as it should have.....lets blame BOOOOOSH.

I am going to Continue Repeating this...

Obama Failing does NOT Equal the REPUBLIC Failing...

:)

peace...

Nope...Obama failing simply means policies that do not belong in our republic failed...and rightfully so.

Based on what I have seen so far, Obama failing actually means the republic succededing as it was designed to succeed.

If the policies he passes fail, we are screwed. Just because we know they will fail and try to stop him, doesn't mean it's wise to hope they fail.

That is a cop out.

The stimulus MUST fail or he will do it again....and then we are screwed.

People dont care about the deficit becuase they are selfish. "Not my problem, let the future deal with it...in the meantime, I am suffering NOW and I want the government to bail me out" is the general attitude.

Well folks.....educate yourselves. As the deficit grows, so will our need to borrow. The more we borrow as a country, the less cash available for the people to borrow individually. The more we borrow as a country, the higher the interest rates to the country will increase. The higher those interests rates go, the higher interest rates for personal loans will go.

Of course....Obama feels the public is just too naive to realize this.

His policies must fail or we will all become dependant on the government.

That is a cop out.

People dont care about the deficit becuase they are selfish. "Not my problem, let the future deal with it...in the meantime, I am suffering NOW and I want the government to bail me out" is the general attitude.

Well folks.....educate yourselves. As the deficit grows, so will our need to borrow. The more we borrow as a country, the less cash available for the people to borrow individually. The more we borrow as a country, the higher the interest rates to the country will increase. The higher those interests rates go, the higher interest rates for personal loans will go.

Wow ... you really think he will learn a third time around? Bush passed almost the exact same plan, it failed, Obama did it a second time, it still failed ... you really think that if he does it a third time and it fails he will magically learn his lesson and somehow make it all better instead? You are just as delusional as his blind followers.

That is a cop out.

Wow ... you really think he will learn a third time around? Bush passed almost the exact same plan, it failed, Obama did it a second time, it still failed ... you really think that if he does it a third time and it fails he will magically learn his lesson and somehow make it all better instead? You are just as delusional as his blind followers.

I am not at all thinking that Obama will "learn from his failings"

I believe...and yes, mildly HOPE as well....that his blind foloowers will say "wait a minute....it aint working young man...enough is enough"

I want the policies to fail becuase even if they are successful, they are failures for us based on the increase in the deficit.

That is a cop out.

I believe...and yes, mildly HOPE as well....that his blind foloowers will say "wait a minute....it aint working young man...enough is enough"

I want the policies to fail becuase even if they are successful, they are failures for us based on the increase in the deficit.

Okay, I misplaced where you are placing too much faith. His blind followers are not much brighter than he is, to have been fooled thus far, don't you think?

Okay, I misplaced where you are placing too much faith. His blind followers are not much brighter than he is, to have been fooled thus far, don't you think?

Ever see a typical American re-arrange furniture? "Hey, it looks so much better THIS way"...then before you know it, they move it around again and "hey, it looks so much better THIS way"...and then a third time and sure enough "hey, it looks so much better this way"......and in the meantime, the third way is the way it was before they moved it.

People LOVE change...even if they dont know if it will be better.

Obama knew thius and used it......I mean...the man actually said he was going to fundamentally change America....and people cheered!

Uh...really? That is what you want? The same people that complained that the values of thier houses went down by 25% after 10 years of it tripling in value, want a fundamental change in the country?

Did they want a fundamental change in the country when the value of their homes tripled? When the market was at 14K?

People are selfish....CHANGE so I do not need to suffer!

Pathetic.

Lets look at President Obama's failures.

Under President Bush, the US went into its largest recession in over 70 years. In the last year of the Bush presidency, Americans lost $10.2 Trillion in personal wealth. Thats the money we had in our homes and in the stockmarket and other investments. This is what a recession does
http://www.businessinsider.com/2009/2/america-lost-102-trillion-of-wealth-in-2008

Faced with a choice of having the recession turn into a depression or borrowing money to reverse the recession, Obama borrowed money. The same tactic used by FDR and Ron Reagan when they faced their economic crisis. Current trends show that the tactic worked. The index of leading economic indicators is up for the fourth straight month. Most economists are predicting an end to the recession.

Come 2012, Obama will remind us of the Bush numbers and how the republicans advocated doing nothing in the face of a depression.

Last edited:
Change for the sake of change is a total wash out. Every borrowed penny a waste.

Ever see a typical American re-arrange furniture? "Hey, it looks so much better THIS way"...then before you know it, they move it around again and "hey, it looks so much better THIS way"...and then a third time and sure enough "hey, it looks so much better this way"......and in the meantime, the third way is the way it was before they moved it.

Obama knew thius and used it......I mean...the man actually said he was going to fundamentally change America....and people cheered!

Uh...really? That is what you want? The same people that complained that the values of thier houses went down by 25% after 10 years of it tripling in value, want a fundamental change in the country?

Did they want a fundamental change in the country when the value of their homes tripled? When the market was at 14K?

Pathetic.

However, that's only if they can see the difference. The problem with government (ours becoming less of an exception) is they can keep things from the open too easily, often with distractions (ooh, a shiny) and fancy speeches (Obama gives way too many to be an honest politician). Bush failed to be able to do these correctly, thus why it was so easy to see him for the moron he was, Obama however is as slick as ... well Adolf, thus it is likely he will keep his blind followers too distracted with the left hand while he fucks us all with his right.

A good example, the outrage over a trip for dinner ... his daughters being stupid with the jet ... what he puts on his hotdog ... the list goes on. When you think about it, during these "outrages" no one was reporting or even paying attention to his policies.

Pathetic.

However, that's only if they can see the difference. The problem with government (ours becoming less of an exception) is they can keep things from the open too easily, often with distractions (ooh, a shiny) and fancy speeches (Obama gives way too many to be an honest politician). Bush failed to be able to do these correctly, thus why it was so easy to see him for the moron he was, Obama however is as slick as ... well Adolf, thus it is likely he will keep his blind followers too distracted with the left hand while he fucks us all with his right.

A good example, the outrage over a trip for dinner ... his daughters being stupid with the jet ... what he puts on his hotdog ... the list goes on. When you think about it, during these "outrages" no one was reporting or even paying attention to his policies.

As sad as this sounds...and yes, it is stricly assumption on my part...I am convinced that Michael Jacksons death was a welcome relief to the adminsitration.

Reasonm he refuses to produce his BC? Not because he is not a citizen.....it is a great distraction...and gives him something to use to point out how the right has no credibility.

He and his people know how to play the game better than anyone.

You ask Bill Burton a question he does not want to anser and what does he say?

"I have been asnwering that question all day long, but it is not what the people want to hear about"...

And in the meantime, he had not answered the question once.

They are good. Thats for sure.

Pathetic.

As sad as this sounds...and yes, it is stricly assumption on my part...I am convinced that Michael Jacksons death was a welcome relief to the adminsitration.

Reasonm he refuses to produce his BC? Not because he is not a citizen.....it is a great distraction...and gives him something to use to point out how the right has no credibility.

"I have been asnwering that question all day long, but it is not what the people want to hear about"...

They are good? Just what are they good for?

They are good? Just what are they good for?

They are good at fooling the people they are suppoosed to be serving.

However, deception can go just so far. Sooner or later people will say "huh? You said that last time too"......

Shouldn't we all be cheering for him to turn the country around and get us out of this mess ?

Give him a chance to do WHAT, exactly? In less than a year Obama, with his colossal fuckups, has made anything Bush screwed up look like lightweight, kindergarten stuff.

You are a major fuckin idiot. Go away.

Wow...and you cant understand why you are lonely, unmarried and unliked.

I cant understand it either.

Lonely? Hardly. Unmarried..Thank my lucky stars every day. Unliked? Some should keep that thought. I am not here for thier benefit. I have my moments...I work the edges ...cool music...jokes... Aren't you entertained? That hurts :( I would like to tell you I'll change and try to learn how to suck neo con cock but I would be lying. We both know you are never going to stop slurping and I will never take to being a faggot for Rush and Glenn and Sean.. like you..never.

Ouch.

My day is ruined.

Give him a chance to do WHAT, exactly? In less than a year Obama, with his colossal fuckups, has made anything Bush screwed up look like lightweight, kindergarten stuff.

Kindergarten stuff huh?

How many wars has Obama gotten us into?
How many terrorist attacks have we sustained?
Dow Jones is UP 1500 points
Index of leading economic indicators UP four months in a row

If the man was trying to fix what is broken, I would say give himn a chance.

Instead, he is trying to fix it so that we can never make a mistake again......he prefers government be the daddy and we be the children. He does not want us to learn from our mistakes. He wants mistkes to be a thing of the past.

Some of my best successes in life have been the result of great lessons learned from my mistakes.

Sorry...I dont want to give him a chance to be successful at that. Only those that like to blame others for their own mistakes prefers a world such as that.

Not me....never.

Kindergarten stuff huh?

LMAO...you truly are pathetic.

Kindergarten stuff huh?

LMAO...you truly are pathetic.

Notice you once again resort to personal attacks when you can't refute the point being made.

Once again......I have stomped you

Thanks for playing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back