Why do so many black people think MAGA is racist?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Why the fuck would a president be promoting racism? I always thought the term MAGA meant strong economy which leads to more jobs

Why would a normal black person think MAGA means lets make America white again?

They believe that America, in it's past was racist and racism was what made America great.

Why the fuck would a president be promoting racism? I always thought the term MAGA meant strong economy which leads to more jobs

Really?

They think MAGA is racist?

Shit, we always though YOU were black.

Now you are asking a forum that is predominately white, with, by my estimate 6 to 9 percent black representation, disproportionately high Jewish and Russian representation, a smattering of Arab, Chinese, Japanese and Native American membership, with the other overwhelming percentage of membership homosexuals, I mean, whites, something YOU should be the more qualified than the average member to answer?

If you don't know, try asking IM2 or @tigerred59 or Asclepias. And I think ClosedCaption might be too, though I am not sure. lol

Really?

Now you are asking a forum that is predominately white, with, by my estimate 6 to 9 percent black representation, disproportionately high Jewish and Russian representation, a smattering of Arab, Chinese, Japanese and Native American membership, with the other overwhelming percentage of membership homosexuals, I mean, whites, something YOU should be the more qualified than the average member to answer?

If you don't know, try asking IM2 or @tigerred59 or Asclepias. And I think ClosedCaption might be too, though I am not sure. lol

Even lebron James saw a white with a MAGA hat on at the game and said something to him

Really?

Even lebron James saw a white with a MAGA hat on at the game and said something to him

Yeah?

What did he say?

Because that's what their handlers tell them to think. In reality, Trump is for all Americans, black ones too. He knows they're part of the fabric of America. So much moreso than illegal Mexicans.

Because that's what their handlers tell them to think. In reality, Trump is for all Americans, black ones too. He knows they're part of the fabric of America. So much moreso than illegal Mexicans.

Most black people don't realize that it's retarded for a US President to promote racism

Most black people don't realize that it's retarded for a US President to promote racism

As far as I know, only 2 presidents have. LBJ and Obama.

Funny how there's not many riots these days. :rolleyes:

Obama had more riots than the previous 40 years before he got in there and ginned things up.

That's his legacy: Fostering riots.

Trump can't wipe that out.

Last edited:
Well. If I wud B'in black N shit......... Maybe they worry that the last time they were told to "make this shithole great" they were wearing shackles !

Well. If I wud B'in black N shit......... Maybe they worry that the last time they were told to "make this shithole great" they were wearing shackles !

Me not want no shackles

Because they listen to the plethora of black race pimps spreading their various lies, aided and abetted by white dimocrats of the Pelosi ilk, and treat it all as gospel. Whatever swill those types are serving up the blind idiots are swallowing.

Media fed.

Funny how there's not many riots these days. [emoji57]

Obama had more riots than the previous 40 years before he got in there and ginned things up.

There are no riots under Trump? Look at the massive anti Trump rallies all over this country and some overseas.
Trump is a disgusting, disgrace hypocrite POTUS. Look at his top senior and minor staff. Few or none blacks.

Look at most of his recent and past rallies 100% solid whites at the front. That does NOT represent America repeat...... It does NOT represent America.

There are no riots under Trump? Look at the massive anti Trump rallies all over this country and some overseas.
Trump is a disgusting, disgrace hypocrite POTUS. Look at his top senior and minor staff. Few or none blacks.
All liberal scum. Funny how the gov comes in and shuts them all down and you never hear anything else about them. Nothing about the victims or the accused.

All liberal scum. Funny how the gov comes in and shuts them all down and you never hear anything else about them. Nothing about the victims or the accused.

Really? I mean REALLY? Prove to me where I’m wrong.

Truth hurts you?

Forum List

Back