Why do Republicans keep saying we are lying about GOP policies and positions????

Love the TRUTH of this one...
hd4JD4A.jpg
What does it feel like to be so ignorant about, well, everything. Must be terrifying. Next time, do a little research. Otherwise you prove everything we've said about education and right wingers and why they are like oil and water.

Why Did Black Voters Flee The Republican Party In The 1960s Code Switch NPR

You're now believing your own propaganda... how unusual that a 2 digit IQ'd moron would do that!

How many times have Republicans on the USMB complained that others are lying about their policies and positions??

How many times have we asked, "OK, what's the lie?" Then they answer with I don't have to say because you already know.

So is it possible to get some examples of those lies? Remember, they will be investigated. So don't come up with an actual GOP position or policy. It might be embarrassing. Just tell us the lies.
1 Repub want to eliminate SS
2. Repubs want to eliminate medicare
3. Repubs hate the poor
4 Repubs hate science
5. Repubs are only for the rich
the list goes on,these are just the really old and lame ones.
Is one of those supposed to be a lie? Which one? Shall I go down the list? How about one at a time?

gop wants to eliminate social security - Google Search
everyone is a lie you dumb ass every single one.
Just for an example,GOP wants to change SS so you have a choice,not eliminate,but you know that,but eliminate sounds much better,for the half wits like yourself.
Change it into what? Give us an example.

Love the TRUTH of this one...
hd4JD4A.jpg
What does it feel like to be so ignorant about, well, everything. Must be terrifying. Next time, do a little research. Otherwise you prove everything we've said about education and right wingers and why they are like oil and water.

Why Did Black Voters Flee The Republican Party In The 1960s Code Switch NPR

You're now believing your own propaganda... how unusual that a 2 digit IQ'd moron would do that!
American history to me is some kind of strange propaganda to you. How did your ignorance grow so deep?

So where do the confederates fit into your brand of "history"? And was Lincoln a "confederate"?

qFHTe.png

Minimum Wage Workers in Texas 2013 Southwest Information Office U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Actually, if you look state by state, you will find Red States that have the largest number of workers at or below minimum wage as a percentage of their workers.
Alabama
Arkansas
Idaho
Indiana
Mississippi
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas

Then you look at the states with the least number of at or below minimum wage and you get
California
Illinois
Connecticut
Washington
Oregon

What's unusual are the number of states with the fewest minimum wage jobs who make big bucks.
So what does that tell you? Obviously, states who invest in education do better.

And what are GOP policies concerning education? You can see it right here on the USMB. Cut education because the schools aren't working.

So it's states that invest in education? Good to know, now tell me, what have we gotten from the nearly 2 trillion dollars thrown in that shit hole in DC called the Department of Education? Pleas be specific, what have they accomplished, do we have higher test scores nation wide, do we have higher graduation rates nation wide, tell me what good are they doing?

Edit: BTW how does this address what I asked, why are you deflecting?
What the fuck are you? An idiot? Go learn something before you come back with another idiot comment.

Where Does Money for Public Education Come From GOOD

Federal money was responsible for, on average, fewer than 10 percent of each school district's budget. Louisiana (16.8 percent), Mississippi (16.0 percent), and South Dakota (15.2 percent) use the highest percentage of federal money; whereas New Jersey (3.9 percent), Connecticut (4.2 percent), and Massachusetts (5.1 percent) use the least.

No, you're evidently the idiot, you have yet to address my first question about immigration and now you're ignoring my second question about the DOE. You keep deflecting and trying to change the subject, how about staying on point and answer the questions asked.
You got to start off with honesty.

Did you or did you not say: So it's states that invest in education? Good to know

Which of course led me to believe you didn't know states invested in education. Which is why I linked to this:

Federal money was responsible for, on average, fewer than 10 percent of each school district's budget. Louisiana (16.8 percent), Mississippi (16.0 percent), and South Dakota (15.2 percent) use the highest percentage of federal money; whereas New Jersey (3.9 percent), Connecticut (4.2 percent), and Massachusetts (5.1 percent) use the least.

We have to make sure you understand the facts before we start trying to give you answers to questions.

They say we are lying about their policies so they do not have to defend those policies. Pretty obvious.

Which policies? Be specific
People like you mostly reject the almost certain aftermath.

War with Iran: Couldn't possibly be as fucked up as Iraq.
Repealing Obamacare: Couldn't possibly result in thousands losing coverage and severely damaging the healthcare system.
Cutting social programs: Hurts no one worth worrying about.
Cutting taxes on the wealthy: Trickle down works goddammit!!! It really, really does!
Allowing unlimited election spending: No way it could make things worse.
Fascistic approach to immigration: No way militarized police with special powers treating people like scum on American soil could backfire.

I really could go on and on but practically everything the republicans want is seriously going to hurt the working poor more than anyone and you people do not care. Now tell me I am lying but be specific.
Take Iraq as an example. How many USMB right wingers have said we ALMOST had the war won, but Obama left too early?
In spite of:
After nearly a decade, he left too early?
They didn't want us there so we should have stayed anyway?
Of course people are less likely to protest if they have guns pointed at them. It worked for Saddam. That's what Republicans want us to do?
Who do Republicans want us to support after they turned Iraq over to Iran?

See what I mean? GOP policies are disasters because they are based on bombs, threats and violence and bullying. These are only long term solutions if you are a tard.
Even Obama's own advisers told him not to cut nd run. He didn't listen and choose to cut and run.
Republicans are only angry that more Americans aren't dead. Why? Don't know. Perhaps if we ask them, they will give us a meaningful answer.
No, the part that sucks. Is all the soldiers that died, died in vain because of Obama.

Too funny!
A brilliant self- fulfilling OP.
It unfolded just as the title suggested it would.

Repealing Obamacare: Couldn't possibly result in thousands losing coverage and severely damaging the healthcare system.
Cutting taxes on the wealthy: Trickle down works goddammit!!! It really, really does!
Fascistic approach to immigration: No way militarized police with special powers treating people like scum on American soil could backfire.

I really could go on and on but practically everything the republicans want is seriously going to hurt the working poor more than anyone and you people do not care. Now tell me I am lying but be specific.
Take Iraq as an example. How many USMB right wingers have said we ALMOST had the war won, but Obama left too early?
In spite of:
Of course people are less likely to protest if they have guns pointed at them. It worked for Saddam. That's what Republicans want us to do?

See what I mean? GOP policies are disasters because they are based on bombs, threats and violence and bullying. These are only long term solutions if you are a tard.
Even Obama's own advisers told him not to cut nd run. He didn't listen and choose to cut and run.
Republicans are only angry that more Americans aren't dead. Why? Don't know. Perhaps if we ask them, they will give us a meaningful answer.
No, the part that sucks. Is all the soldiers that died, died in vain because of Obama.
We could have stayed there twenty years and it would still be fucked up. Every soldier that would have died if we had somehow managed to stay past the agreement GWB signed with the Iraqi government would have been a total waste and it seems you wanted to waste them. The Iraq war was a turd and they say that you cannot polish a turd but republicans would have spent another trillion dollars and untold lives trying.

In spite of:

We could have stayed there twenty years and it would still be fucked up. Every soldier that would have died if we had somehow managed to stay past the agreement GWB signed with the Iraqi government would have been a total waste and it seems you wanted to waste them. The Iraq war was a turd and they say that you cannot polish a turd but republicans would have spent another trillion dollars and untold lives trying.
Obama said himself he ended the successful war in Iraq. So if he left a skeleton force in place, like he was told. It wouldn't be such a fuck up.

Minimum Wage Workers in Texas 2013 Southwest Information Office U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Actually, if you look state by state, you will find Red States that have the largest number of workers at or below minimum wage as a percentage of their workers.
Alabama
Arkansas
Idaho
Indiana
Mississippi
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas

Then you look at the states with the least number of at or below minimum wage and you get
California
Illinois
Connecticut
Washington
Oregon

What's unusual are the number of states with the fewest minimum wage jobs who make big bucks.
So what does that tell you? Obviously, states who invest in education do better.

And what are GOP policies concerning education? You can see it right here on the USMB. Cut education because the schools aren't working.

So it's states that invest in education? Good to know, now tell me, what have we gotten from the nearly 2 trillion dollars thrown in that shit hole in DC called the Department of Education? Pleas be specific, what have they accomplished, do we have higher test scores nation wide, do we have higher graduation rates nation wide, tell me what good are they doing?

Edit: BTW how does this address what I asked, why are you deflecting?
What the fuck are you? An idiot? Go learn something before you come back with another idiot comment.

Where Does Money for Public Education Come From GOOD

No, you're evidently the idiot, you have yet to address my first question about immigration and now you're ignoring my second question about the DOE. You keep deflecting and trying to change the subject, how about staying on point and answer the questions asked.
You got to start off with honesty.

Did you or did you not say: So it's states that invest in education? Good to know

Which of course led me to believe you didn't know states invested in education. Which is why I linked to this:

We have to make sure you understand the facts before we start trying to give you answers to questions.

You wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in the face. My original question was about your dear leaders immigration policy, your reply was some BS concerning education, why did you change the subject? Answer my first question then we can discuss your deflection.

In spite of:

Obama said himself he ended the successful war in Iraq. So if he left a skeleton force in place, like he was told. It wouldn't be such a fuck up.
So it seems you think Obama should have changed the deal in spite of the wishes of an Iraqi government we went to great lengths to treat as a legitimate body rather than an American puppet. That would not have went over well at all.

How many times have Republicans on the USMB complained that others are lying about their policies and positions??

How many times have we asked, "OK, what's the lie?" Then they answer with I don't have to say because you already know.

So is it possible to get some examples of those lies? Remember, they will be investigated. So don't come up with an actual GOP position or policy. It might be embarrassing. Just tell us the lies.
3. Repubs hate the poor
4 Repubs hate science
Is one of those supposed to be a lie? Which one? Shall I go down the list? How about one at a time?

Just for an example,GOP wants to change SS so you have a choice,not eliminate,but you know that,but eliminate sounds much better,for the half wits like yourself.
Ya ok you know damn well what was proposed,but then you don't play being ignorant,you just are.

So it seems you think Obama should have changed the deal in spite of the wishes of an Iraqi government we went to great lengths to treat as a legitimate body rather than an American puppet. That would not have went over well at all.
Republicans have no idea what you are talking about. Because they don't respect anyone.

3. Repubs hate the poor
4 Repubs hate science

Ya ok you know damn well what was proposed,but then you don't play being ignorant,you just are.
Pick your source fool:

Google

They say we are lying about their policies so they do not have to defend those policies. Pretty obvious.

You have a hodge podge of policies there, narrow it down some. It'd take forever to respond to each one individually
Pick one and show me where you have seriously considered the downside.

Let's start with cutting social programs, do you mean you're upset they want to cut the waste and the fraud in programs, put limits on how long able bodied people can draw benefits, drug testing for applicants? I don't know any conservative that wants to take away benefits from the truly needy, but I know plenty who are weary of paying for people who can make their own way. It should be a leg up, not a way of life

WEIRD, DIDN'T THE GOP HOLD MOST OF THE CONGRESS THE PAST 20 YEARS? WHY DIDN'T THEY FIX IT???

Didn't they have Dubya for 6 of those years and CHOSE to expand Medicare WITHOUT NEW FUNDING OF COURSE!!

Contrary to "Entitlement Society" Rhetoric, Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly, Disabled, or Working Households

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percentof the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

Contrary to Entitlement Society Rhetoric Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly Disabled or Working Households Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

BUT CUTTING FOOD STAMPS WHILE UPPING CORP WELFARE, AS THE GOP DID, WAS OK??? LOL

Republicans don't really have any policies other than tax cuts as a panacea for everything, and to oppose Obama no matter what. If he comes out in favor of something Republicans support, they must come out in opposition and lose all memory of ever supporting it.

Bingo. Welcome to the modern GOP since about 1995!!!

3. Repubs hate the poor
4 Repubs hate science

SS IS AN INSURANCE PROGRAM. A very successful one at that keeping half of seniors out of poverty!

3. Repubs hate the poor
4 Repubs hate science

1) Repubs were against it from day one correct?

2) Ditto

3) Well they just LOVE the "job creators", MUCH, MUCH more.

4). Actually more like they hate ALL education. Ever wonder why over 80% of scientist self ID as liberal or Dem??

5) Just their policy and rhetoric are Bubs. Their campaigns go to the hate the red staters respond too

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

How many investigations have there been, including one that the Democrats boycotted, and every report has said the same thing, including the all Republican report:

1. There was no coverup.

2. There was no "stand down" order.

3. There was no conspiracy.

And yet to this day, Fox News, who complained about the media didn't apologize for "Hands Up. Don't Shoot", continues to press the idea that Benghazi was some huge scandal. Fox has used Benghazi like a red flag in front of a bull, using this lie to divide Americans, and still you all will now post how there really was a coverup, and a scandal.

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

How many investigations have there been, including one that the Democrats boycotted, and every report has said the same thing, including the all Republican report:

1. There was no coverup.

2. There was no "stand down" order.

3. There was no conspiracy.

And yet to this day, Fox News, who complained about the media didn't apologize for "Hands Up. Don't Shoot", continues to press the idea that Benghazi was some huge scandal. Fox has used Benghazi like a red flag in front of a bull, using this lie to divide Americans, and still you all will now post how there really was a coverup, and a scandal.

Now why did you need to bring up facts???

smallMain_66_906.jpg

Republicans don't really have any policies other than tax cuts as a panacea for everything, and to oppose Obama no matter what. If he comes out in favor of something Republicans support, they must come out in opposition and lose all memory of ever supporting it.

Bingo. Welcome to the modern GOP since about 1995!!!
I think it started about 15 years earlier than that.

Forum List

Back