Why do racist white folks....

^Case in point.

Although funny in light of the current political realm, HG will always be an

OREO

imagine how conflicted he would be if a NASCAR race is televised the same time as a basketball game

or

he's asked if he wants an Olde English 40 or a pinot noir

I would say if HG was offered any type of beer, he wouldn't turn it down! But I really can't speak for him.

He may also like Nascar. Must ask him, but I concur with the conflict of BB vs Nascar.

HG being referred to as an OREO is board joke...

Last edited:
Civil equality is important, no matter who it is. If a black man is being oppressed due to color, its a white man's civic duty to stand up when his brother can't. I hope a black person would do the same for me in the opposite situation.

Yes, I recall how blacks came out in force to march against affirmative action. Braved the hoses in Alabama to protest anti-white violence by black teens. Risked their lives for us, time and again.

Thank you, black people. Thank you.

Care so mush about black folks?
I noticed all you racist are always in black folks business. For people you supposed to hate, they seem to be all you think about. If I hated some one, I wouldn't want to be around them. I wouldn't want to talk to or about them and I surely wouldn't bring them up in a conversation. So what's up widat?

Blacks certainly stand out. They're far and away the most noticeable racial group in terms of fulfilling their own stereotypes: their commission of crime is rivaled by no group on Earth, they seem to avoid work in the inner cities, they breed like rabbits and have few responsible fathers on-scene, they go on welfare, the list never ends.

But if you want me to point out how other groups are incompatible with whites in a decent society, happy to riff on Jews, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, Arabs, you name it. My racism is pretty diverse.

I noticed all you racist are always in black folks business. For people you supposed to hate, they seem to be all you think about. If I hated some one, I wouldn't want to be around them. I wouldn't want to talk to or about them and I surely wouldn't bring them up in a conversation. So what's up widat?

you do realize that white people come here right?

why can't you follow your own advise?

Yes yes yes. I realize regular white folks come here. Those are'nt the white folks I an talking about. Those white folks don't constantly ask stupid ass questions about black folks. those white folks have other things to discuss. Those white folks lives don't revolve around what black folks are doing. Those white folks don't really care what color a person is.
I'm like that, but every time I criticize the President, I'm called a racist. Why is that?

I don't give them too much thought.
Just the tipping thing interests me.
And the pants down below the ass thing.
And why Kim Kardashian does only black guys...

Actually I take that back...She's a tramp so who cares...

I hope they realize that going out on job interviews like that would not be a good idea....

:lol::lol::razz:

That's funny...

Going out on job interviews... I crack myself up...

Hey who can blame them for staying home and collecting government assistance when
Nancy Pelosi is on record as saying that it's better for the economy...
More bang for the buck so to speak...:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
I don't give them too much thought.
Just the tipping thing interests me.
And the pants down below the ass thing.
And why Kim Kardashian does only black guys...

Actually I take that back...She's a tramp so who cares...

I hope they realize that going out on job interviews like that would not be a good idea....

:lol::lol::razz:

That's funny...

Going out on job interviews... I crack myself up...

Hey who can blame them for staying home and collecting government assistance when
Nancy Pelosi is on record as saying that it's better for the economy...
More bang for the buck so to speak...:eusa_eh:
You're a pretty good illustration of the OP's point. In fact, you make Billly Joyce look rational.

The term "racist" has lost so much of its potency. The OP is case and point.

Why do black people think that only white people are racist?

Think carefully: The question's coming from a black man. :)

Who said that only white folks are racist? Did I say that? Or is it because that in this particular post I amt talking about the racist white folks

I didn't see you call out Asians, Hispanics or any other ethnicity out. You singled out whites only and therefore I responded accordingly with my question only pertaining whites.

Do you have an answer to that question?

I'm still waiting on the pants and the tipping thing.
I have heard so many stories about the tipping thing over many years.
Just wondering what up wid dat?

The term "racist" has lost so much of its potency. The OP is case and point.

Why do black people think that only white people are racist?

Think carefully: The question's coming from a black man. :)

Who said that only white folks are racist? Did I say that? Or is it because that in this particular post I amt talking about the racist white folks

I didn't see you call out Asians, Hispanics or any other ethnicity out. You singled out whites only and therefore I responded accordingly with my question only pertaining whites.

I'm not going to try and answer for the OP, but most of the posters on here complaining about Blacks 24/7 are white, they will tell you themselves. There are no Asians or Hispanic posters on here posting racist shit about Black people.

I'm still waiting on the pants and the tipping thing.
I have heard so many stories about the tipping thing over many years.
Just wondering what up wid dat?

Here's a brilliant idea. Start going out to dinner with black people and see if your theory is correct.

Maybe it's not so much caring about blacks as being aware of them and the potential danger many of them represent to whites and others. Hell, even Jesse Jackson a few years ago said something about crossing to the other side of the street if he saw a few blacks guys approaching and was concerned about what they might want to do to him.

That's a bunch of bull crap. I bet you don't even see any black folks. If you do and you have a problem why don't you confront them? OH yeah that's right you're a coward.

Okay, genius, enlighten the class as to where exactly is the bullcrap you claim.

Could it be "the potential danger many of them represent to whites and others" perhaps? Well, many of them are dangerous and armed to boot, reference the many thousands of them who murder fellow blacks and others every day. Or the reference to Jesse's words? I didn't nail them verbatim, but nonetheless conveyed the same idea he did.

Oh, sure I'm gonna confront such animals? Rather be a live coward as you put it than a dead moron for not being smart enough to stay out of their way.

Perhaps those that you say are racist, aren't.

Maybe it's not so much caring about blacks as being aware of them and the potential danger many of them represent to whites and others. Hell, even Jesse Jackson a few years ago said something about crossing to the other side of the street if he saw a few blacks guys approaching and was concerned about what they might want to do to him.

That's a bunch of bull crap. I bet you don't even see any black folks. If you do and you have a problem why don't you confront them? OH yeah that's right you're a coward.

Okay, genius, enlighten the class as to where exactly is the bullcrap you claim.

Could it be "the potential danger many of them represent to whites and others" perhaps? Well, many of them are dangerous and armed to boot, reference the many thousands of them who murder fellow blacks and others every day. Or the reference to Jesse's words? I didn't nail them verbatim, but nonetheless conveyed the same idea he did.

Oh, sure I'm gonna confront such animals? Rather be a live coward as you put it than a dead moron for not being smart enough to stay out of their way.

LOL. You're nothing but another pathetic fucking coward manifesting your impotent frustration as hate.

I'm not going to try and answer for the OP, but most of the posters on here complaining about Blacks 24/7 are white, they will tell you themselves. There are no Asians or Hispanic posters on here posting racist shit about Black people.

you are a prime example of those that are willing to defend any black racist but anyone that even as much as cites stats that are not fiavorabler toward blacks, you are all over them calling them rasciist

you are a fucking

hypocrite

It has nothing to do with black folks.
It has everything to do with ******* !
What exactly is a "******" ?:
HINT : They're made in murka and have spread across the planet like Malaria.
#2 "******* aren't all black Robert Byrd

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lexLAjh8fPA]Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers - YouTube[/ame]

Jackson is an ass, regardless of his skin color.

you are a prime example of those that are willing to defend any black racist but anyone that even as much as cites stats that are not fiavorabler toward blacks, you are all over them calling them rasciist

you are a fucking

hypocrite

:bsflag:

It has nothing to do with black folks.
It has everything to do with ******* !
What exactly is a "******" ?:
HINT : They're made in murka and have spread across the planet like Malaria.
#2 "******* aren't all black Robert Byrd

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lexLAjh8fPA"]Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers - YouTube[/ame]
yeah and the first "******" was Irish and they ain't Black.:lol::lol:

you are a fucking

hypocrite

:bsflag:

really, is that why you send me those insulting e-mails and apologize for the NBPP ?

Forum List

Back