Why do racist white folks....

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
Care so mush about black folks?
I noticed all you racist are always in black folks business. For people you supposed to hate, they seem to be all you think about. If I hated some one, I wouldn't want to be around them. I wouldn't want to talk to or about them and I surely wouldn't bring them up in a conversation. So what's up widat?

If you have termites in your house, does it make you feel better if you don't talk about them?

Maybe it's not so much caring about blacks as being aware of them and the potential danger many of them represent to whites and others. Hell, even Jesse Jackson a few years ago said something about crossing to the other side of the street if he saw a few blacks guys approaching and was concerned about what they might want to do to him.

Maybe it's not so much caring about blacks as being aware of them and the potential danger many of them represent to whites and others. Hell, even Jesse Jackson a few years ago said something about crossing to the other side of the street if he saw a few blacks guys approaching and was concerned about what they might want to do to him.

That's a bunch of bull crap. I bet you don't even see any black folks. If you do and you have a problem why don't you confront them? OH yeah that's right you're a coward.

If you have termites in your house, does it make you feel better if you don't talk about them?

No, I would rid my house of them and then be done with them. I wouldn't spend the rest of my days talking about how much I hate termites. Personally I concern my self and talk about things I like. Like racist white folks. I like them, they are quite funny to me. And it makes my day to know that I ruined yours by just being here.

No, I would rid my house of them and then be done with them. I wouldn't spend the rest of my days talking about how much I hate termites. Personally I concern my self and talk about things I like. Like racist white folks. I like them, they are quite funny to me. And it makes my day to know that I ruined yours by just being here.

:lol:

Civil equality is important, no matter who it is. If a black man is being oppressed due to color, its a white man's civic duty to stand up when his brother can't. I hope a black person would do the same for me in the opposite situation.

I noticed all you racist are always in black folks business. For people you supposed to hate, they seem to be all you think about. If I hated some one, I wouldn't want to be around them. I wouldn't want to talk to or about them and I surely wouldn't bring them up in a conversation. So what's up widat?

That's an excellent question.

you do realize that white people come here right?

why can't you follow your own advise?

you do realize that white people come here right?

why can't you follow your own advise?

Yes yes yes. I realize regular white folks come here. Those are'nt the white folks I an talking about. Those white folks don't constantly ask stupid ass questions about black folks. those white folks have other things to discuss. Those white folks lives don't revolve around what black folks are doing. Those white folks don't really care what color a person is.

The term "racist" has lost so much of its potency. The OP is case and point.

Why do black people think that only white people are racist?

Think carefully: The question's coming from a black man. :)

Who said that only white folks are racist? Did I say that? Or is it because that in this particular post I amt talking about the racist white folks

The term "racist" has lost so much of its potency. The OP is case and point.

Why do black people think that only white people are racist?

Think carefully: The question's coming from a black man. :)

Who said that only white folks are racist? Did I say that? Or is it because that in this particular post I amt talking about the racist white folks

make a post about racist black folks and we'll believe you

until then..... :bsflag:

Forum List

Back