Why Do Libs Fail At Talk Radio?

Libs dismissed Fox News when it first went on the air

Now the left fears and hates Fox News - Fox News does kick their ass where it counts - in the ratings

As I said when I first debunked that link, Faux Network lost the primetime ratings, and NEVER came close to beating the other (as you call them, liberal) networks. Way more people are watching HLN, MSNBC and CNN - those nasty liberals ...and filling their heads with liberal "nonsense [/sarcasm off] - than are watching Faux. We get our message out and a lot more folks watch TV than listen to radio. If you want to claim ownership of the radio airwaves, I really could give a fuck.... you lose your ass on cable.

As I said when I first debunked that link, Faux Network lost the primetime ratings, and NEVER came close to beating the other (as you call them, liberal) networks. Way more people are watching HLN, MSNBC and CNN - those nasty liberals ...and filling their heads with liberal "nonsense [/sarcasm off] - than are watching Faux. We get our message out and a lot more folks watch TV than listen to radio. If you want to claim ownership of the radio airwaves, I really could give a fuck.... you lose your ass on cable.

If libs get their message out - why are the libs so hyper to impose the Fairness Doctrone?

Those ratings are not typical. Fiox News has a huge lead in the overall ratings

If libs get their message out - why are the libs so hyper to impose the Fairness Doctrone?

again.... Faux news may lead - individually, but the total viewership "liberal cable news" versus "Faux (conservative) News' is a slaughter for the libs. lol.

and why would liberals support the fairness doctrine? I dunno...I, myself, am undecided on it, but the pragmatic answer is, to get an even greater edge, of course. what a stupid question!

again.... Faux news may lead - individually, but the total viewership "liberal cable news" versus "Faux (conservative) News' is a slaughter for the libs. lol.

and why would liberals support the fairness doctrine? I dunno...I, myself, am undecided on it, but the pragmatic answer is, to get an even greater edge, of course. what a stupid question!

Only a lib would look at the nubers, and as they eat Fox News's dust - do they say they are winning

Of course libs want the Fairness Doctrone - libs want to silence anyone they disagree with and can't beat in the free market

Only a lib would look at the nubers, and as they eat Fox News's dust - do they say they are winning

Of course libs want the Fairness Doctrone - libs want to silence anyone they disagree with and can't beat in the free market

if you claim that CNN and MSNBC and HLN and ABC and NBS and PBS are all liberals, of COURSE we are kicking your ass. All you got is Faux. Add up the numbers of the rest of America that ISN'T watching FAUX, but is, instead, watching one of those "liberal" networks.

Run the numbers, pal. "libs" are kicking your ass on TV.

if you claim that CNN and MSNBC and HLN and ABC and NBS and PBS are all liberals, of COURSE we are kicking your ass. All you got is Faux. Add up the numbers of the rest of America that ISN'T watching FAUX, but is, instead, watching one of those "liberal" networks.

Run the numbers, pal. "libs" are kicking your ass on TV.

so now in order to beat a cable news network you have to include the network ratings?

:lol:

so now in order to beat a cable news network you have to include the network ratings?

:lol:

do you have basic cable?

it has all the broadcast networks as well. I asked you if you thought that the total viewership for ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, HLN, PBS was greater than the viewership of Faux.

Do you HAVE an answer to that question or will you tap dance in THIS thread like all the others?

do you have basic cable?

it has all the broadcast networks as well. I asked you if you thought that the total viewership for ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, HLN, PBS was greater than the viewership of Faux.

Do you HAVE an answer to that question or will you tap dance in THIS thread like all the others?

You can't incluse the network numbers if you are comparing the cable news numbers

Libs always have this thing about inflating their numbers to try and make their case

You can't incluse the network numbers if you are comparing the cable news numbers

Libs always have this thing about inflating their numbers to try and make their case

we are talking about folks watching television. DO you really think that more people get their news from Faux than do from all the others combined? :badgrin:

we are talking about folks watching television. DO you really think that more people get their news from Faux than do from all the others combined? :badgrin:

This reminds me of you including Republicans interviewed in news stories to bump up your number of Republicans on CNN

This reminds me of you including Republicans interviewed in news stories to bump up your number of Republicans on CNN

why do you run away from facts?

tell me that more people watch Faux news than watch all those liberal networks you talk about!

that is THE point.... Faux news is not watched by anywhere near as many people as watch the other networks.

deal with it.

and even if you only look at cable networks, the numbers of folks that collectively watch CNN, MSNBC and HLN far exceeds the numbers of folks that watch Faux.

It has nothing to do with "winning" the ratings game...it has to do with the numbers of people who are getting their news from YOUR network versus the number of people who are getting their news from "liberal" networks.

you lose bigtime.

In it's own way, the insistence of the right wing-nuts that the Fairness Doctrine is about censoring free speech, just like you do Red, is pathetic. The conservative talkers have 91% of the air time to spew their bullshit. Liberal talkers have 9% of the total talk radio air-time to refute it. And you all are bitching about it. Poor babies...getting your blankie taken away.

The fact is that the Fairness Doctrine was, and is, about ensuring that opposing viewpoints from both sides get equal exposure...It's not about censorship at all. You and your fellow travelers are only dredging up the false specter of censorship because you've GOT NOTHING ELSE. Whiny, simpering crybabies.

In it's own way, the insistence of the right wing-nuts that the Fairness Doctrine is about censoring free speech, just like you do Red, is pathetic. The conservative talkers have 91% of the air time to spew their bullshit. Liberal talkers have 9% of the total talk radio air-time to refute it. And you all are bitching about it. Poor babies...getting your blankie taken away.

The fact is that the Fairness Doctrine was, and is, about ensuring that opposing viewpoints from both sides get equal exposure...It's not about censorship at all. You and your fellow travelers are only dredging up the false specter of censorship because you've GOT NOTHING ELSE. Whiny, simpering crybabies.

BP, I love to sit back and watch libs whine and cry about talk radio. You lib have the same opprotunity to put your views out in public. The problem is - the people CHOOSE not to listen to your views

Dead Air America is a shining example of why libs fall on their ass on radio. Who wants to hear a bunch of whing hate filled left wing nutjobs rant about how rotten the world is, and Pres Bush is the reason?

Politicans (on both sides) do not like to hear the voices of the people. Talk radio is the worlds biggest chat room/ message board. Anyone can call in and express their opinion

Since libs do not have control of it (like they have in the print and broasdcast media) they want the government to regulate the content

Why did Fox News lose to the other cable networks on Wed?

Larry/Paris: 3,079,000 Viewers
These ratings include live viewers only:

Larry King's interview with Paris Hilton averaged 3,079,000 viewers last night, according to live viewer data (not including same-day DVR viewership) from Nielsen Media Research.

In the 25-54 demo, King averaged 1,336,000 viewers.

King almost doubled Hannity & Colmes in total viewers (1,621,000) and tripled the show in the demo (382,000). MSNBC had 502,000 viewers, including 205,000 in the demo, for the hour.

CNN easily beat FNC in primetime in the 25-54 demo, 812,000 to 442,000. Among total viewers, CNN lost in a tight race, with FNC averaging 1,858,000 to CNN's 1,851,000...
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/default.asp

BP, I love to sit back and watch libs whine and cry about talk radio. You lib have the same opprotunity to put your views out in public. The problem is - the people CHOOSE not to listen to your views

Dead Air America is a shining example of why libs fall on their ass on radio. Who wants to hear a bunch of whing hate filled left wing nutjobs rant about how rotten the world is, and Pres Bush is the reason?

Politicans (on both sides) do not like to hear the voices of the people. Talk radio is the worlds biggest chat room/ message board. Anyone can call in and express their opinion

Since libs do not have control of it (like they have in the print and broasdcast media) they want the government to regulate the content

I hate to admit it, but I side with RSR on this one – at least for the most part. Liberal talk radio does exist in some areas. I provided links to a list of liberal hosts and information about liberal radio. If the general public wants to hear from the other side (the liberal side) the market place will find an economical way of getting that information to them. The “fairness doctrine” is just another way for big government to expand and ease into a sector where its help is not needed. “We know that you don’t care to hear from the other side, but we are going to make sure that you are exposed to it for your own good”. No thank you. If I’m interested, I’ll find it and buy it for myself.

I agree with RSR. Ewwww. I think that I’m gonna be sick.

I hate to admit it, but I side with RSR on this one – at least for the most part. Liberal talk radio does exist in some areas. I provided links to a list of liberal hosts and information about liberal radio. If the general public wants to hear from the other side (the liberal side) the market place will find an economical way of getting that information to them. The “fairness doctrine” is just another way for big government to expand and ease into a sector where its help is not needed. “We know that you don’t care to hear from the other side, but we are going to make sure that you are exposed to it for your own good”. No thank you. If I’m interested, I’ll find it and buy it for myself.

There may be hope for you after all

Libs are crying once agin...........

Harry Reid Blames Talk Radio For Public’s View on Illegal Immigration
Posted by Noel Sheppard on June 29, 2007 - 11:50.
With all the carping and whining about conservative talk radio these days, I’m beginning to wonder if this is indeed a larger cause of all the planet’s woes than global warming.

In fact, if you hadn’t noticed, there are a number of high-ranking political officials who believe the public’s opinion of illegal immigration emanates directly from radio talk show hosts that are enflaming the citizenry concerning this important issue.

Regardless of the sudden frequency of such publicly-aired sentiments, or their inanity, to hear them expressed on the floor of the Senate by the Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) Thursday was nevertheless entertaining (video available here courtesy of Allah at Hot Air):

The same day, Mr. President, yesterday, I got my mail from Searchlight. I have a, [unintelligible] sends me my mail. It comes addressed to me in Searchlight. Letter was addressed to me, and said among other things, “You probably should go into the witness protection program because of your work on this immigration issue.” That’s from Searchlight, Nevada, Mr. President. This doesn’t take into consideration the letters and the calls at my offices in Reno and Las Vegas and here in Washington get filled with hate.

[…]

Talk radio has had a field day. These generators of simplicity. Now, Mr. President, I want everyone to know, I want the record spread. I do not believe that anyone who is a United States senator that votes against this motion to proceed is filled with prejudice, filled with hatred, with venom as we get in our phone calls and our mail. I don’t believe that.

Hmmm. So, if a senator votes against this bill, he or she is not filled with prejudice, hatred, or venom. However, if a citizen voices his or her displeasure with this same bill, he or she is indeed filled with such negative and virulent sentiments, likely because he or she listens to talk radio.

And this is the second most powerful person in the Democrat party expressing such a view on the floor of the Senate.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13828

Speaking of Harry - if not for talk radio - we would not know about this

What About Harry’s Friend Tommy?

CONSERVATIVES and AMERICA scored a big victory today with the defeat, again, of the Senate Shamnesty bill.

But I can’t help but stop a moment to reflect on some of the things we heard and witnessed during today’s debate before the vote and wonder.

On the floor of the Senate, we heard from the Senate Majority leader from Nevada, Harry “Pinky” Reid, who told a touching story about receiving a phone call just yesterday from his friend Tommy. Tommy is from the same hometown as ole’ Pinky is, Searchlight, Nevada, and you see, sitting by Tommy during this phone call was an illegal immigrant friend of Tommy’s.

Tommy was calling the Senator to express his friends concern about the bill and to see if his illegal immigrant friend should support this bill and hope it passes.

Senator Reid, obviously emotional and with tears starting to well up in his eyes, told Tommy to tell his friend, that yes, he should support this bill because if it passes, you will no longer have to live in the shadows.

In addition to thinking that Senator Reid’s friend is harboring an illegal immigrant, I realized that while Reid is having this conversation, by extension, because of Reid’s knowledge of there whereabouts, he is now an accomplice in keeping this illegal immigrant hidden from law enforcement.

But now, with this bill being dead, I wonder what will become of Harry’s friend Tommy and his illegal immigrant friend.

http://polipundit.com/index.php?p=18145

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 44

How libs view the inbalance of talk radio

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 49

Forum List

Back