Why Do Libs Fail At Talk Radio?

:badgrin:
nicemulletdude.jpg

Eeeeeewwwww!

I like allen colmes, I listened to him alot before he was pulled for some reason from kfmb 760 am san diego, and lionel was the only liberal on air america i could stomach. Ed schultz was ok once and awhile but lionel was the intellectual of the bunch. Stacy taylor was just an angry putz lol :p

Allen colmes is preety good actually. I would listen too him, even though i disagree with him sometimes.

Eeeeeewwwww!

actually, I am saying a couple of things:

1. he claims that his link shows FOX beating a combination of MSNBC CNN,CBS, NBC, and PBS in the ratings. His link never mentions CBS, NBC or PBS because it is strictly looking at cable television...so right off the bat he is either numb as a pounded thumb, or he is a lying sack of shit. I don't really care which one he is either way.....

2. Even when compared to the other cable news outlets, of the five days listed on HIS link, FOX wins all day ratings (those housewives, third shifters and unemployed bums ARE an important demographic for FOX, I won't deny) but lost to CNN in Primetime three of five nights, and NEVER, in any of the days shown, beat the COMBINATION of CNN, MSNBC, and HLN on ANY day or primetime period.

so.. what are YOU saying, martin?

and if he is suggesting that MSNBC, HLN and CNN are all LIBERAL networks, then a LOT more people are watching LIBERAL networks every night and every day than they are watching CONSERVATIVE networks....which was my point all along.

I was just asking a question. Now let me ask you a question. Do you think only republicans or conservative watch fox?. Are you saying housewives are bad?. or people who are unemployed are bad?, im sure you know, its not easy for everyone to find/keep a job.

as far as the first point, ive heard, if fox was compared to the cbs, abc, nbc, they may not win, but i dont know, i would need a link?.

Its just nice to talk to you brother :).

actually, I am saying a couple of things:

1. he claims that his link shows FOX beating a combination of MSNBC CNN,CBS, NBC, and PBS in the ratings. His link never mentions CBS, NBC or PBS because it is strictly looking at cable television...so right off the bat he is either numb as a pounded thumb, or he is a lying sack of shit. I don't really care which one he is either way.....

2. Even when compared to the other cable news outlets, of the five days listed on HIS link, FOX wins all day ratings (those housewives, third shifters and unemployed bums ARE an important demographic for FOX, I won't deny) but lost to CNN in Primetime three of five nights, and NEVER, in any of the days shown, beat the COMBINATION of CNN, MSNBC, and HLN on ANY day or primetime period.

so.. what are YOU saying, martin?

I was just asking a question. Now let me ask you a question. Do you think only republicans or conservative watch fox?. Are you saying housewives are bad?. or people who are unemployed are bad?, im sure you know, its not easy for everyone to find/keep a job.

as far as the first point, ive heard, if fox was compared to the cbs, abc, nbc, they may not win, but i dont know, i would need a link?.

Its just nice to talk to you brother :).

I know that not only conservatives watch FOX... I watch FOX myself.

I am NOT saying that housewives or unemployed people are bad...I am saying that primetime is the time that really matters for ratings, and all day ratings are not as important as primetime. If FOX wins all day, who really cares? They "win" primetime 40% of the time against three other cable news networks.... the shares of non-cable broadcast networks are never mentioned. and they NEVER beat a combination of their opponents on any day or any primetime rating summary. So he is either stupid or a liar. Which do YOU think he is?

always nice to talk to you too, martin.

Well i like to give the benefit of the doubt, as some say i am naive :), but I agree with you that primetime is more important then all day, and too be honest, I think you are right alot of the time too.

How is your day going buddy :). I really appreciate youre kindness, patriot.

to be honest, everyone on this board should call you patriot

why?, you served, you deserve the ultimate respect, same goes for anyone who served on this board.

I honestly appreciate your wisdom, and tolerance of myself :)

I know that not only conservatives watch FOX... I watch FOX myself.

I am NOT saying that housewives or unemployed people are bad...I am saying that primetime is the time that really matters for ratings, and all day ratings are not as important as primetime. If FOX wins all day, who really cares? They "win" primetime 40% of the time against three other cable news networks.... the shares of non-cable broadcast networks are never mentioned. and they NEVER beat a combination of their opponents on any day or any primetime rating summary. So he is either stupid or a liar. Which do YOU think he is?

always nice to talk to you too, martin.

I know for a fact, that i have proven, excuse you have proven, that if someone is respectful of you, and does not denegrate you, that you can disagree with them in a polite mannor. I have always appreciated the fact, that even when i disagreed with you on a major issue or had a question about a topic i was severely ignorant on, you were kind to me. You are a true best friend on this board :). :eusa_angel:

My pleasure, you are a great man, and its a travesty when others on this board attack you, simply for disagreeing with them. We (including I) must try to be more patient, and less partisan, because, if we cannot resolve ourselves the basic fact that, everyone on this board is capable of making a good point, that we may agree with, and if we wont even consider their argument, simply because they are not the same party, or agree with our same values, then that is true ignorance, because good people can agree and disagree on a multitude of issues, and be friends, and work together to solve issues. Only through mutual respect, tolerance and kindness, which you have shown me since, the first day i have gotten on this board, and i do my best to return it :D , can anything other then hatred and contempt be produced.

why thank you, ANM!

*Sigh* I don't suppose you have ANY supporting documentation to back that up? A rhetorical question, as you never do.

And, just one example, where Laura Ingraham and Stephanie Miller go head to head in the same market, Stephanie Miller wins.

Does Dead Air America mean anything to you?

I can post many links showing the hate and rage the hosts sprewed

There are many successfull libs on talk radio. Just not that are nationally syndicated like RUSH. There are many states that have local liberal talk radio stations. Just because they are not National does not mean they are not successful in their own regions. You really need to get out more.

Then why are libs whining about "fairness"?

Well the libs might have the quantity, but Conservatives provide the quality. Numbers speak for themselves lil ol' FoxNews beats MSNBC CNN,CBS NBC PBS combined in the ratings . Yes libs have more outlets of media to spew their garbage but their viewers a diminishing by the day.........check it
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/default.asp

Libs dismissed Fox News when it first went on the air

Now the left fears and hates Fox News - Fox News does kick their ass where it counts - in the ratings

and if he is suggesting that MSNBC, HLN and CNN are all LIBERAL networks, then a LOT more people are watching LIBERAL networks every night and every day than they are watching CONSERVATIVE networks....which was my point all along.

Then why do libs hate and fear Fox News?

Forum List

Back