Why Do Liberals Want More Gun Laws? They Don't Enforce The Ones We Have..and Break Them...

EXCLUSIVE: Obama Rarely Prosecuted Criminals Who Sought To Buy Guns Illegally

"More than 100,000 convicted felons or other “prohibited persons” tried to buy guns each year during President Barack Obama’s administration by lying on their applications, but the Justice Department only considered prosecuting about 30 to 40 people each year.

The Obama administration may have publicly aligned itself with anti-gun activists, but it consistently turned a blind eye to prosecute known criminals who tried to buy guns."

That's understandable / obvious considering Barry ran / sold guns to The Muslim Brotherhood, the PLO, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and Mexican Drug Cartels....

Try reading an actual statute concerning guns and you will see it's loaded with "with the exception of" and "but not to include" and "in addition to but not exclusive of" referring to other statutes and clauses and you end up with a diluted law that means nothing. Do it. Look up any state or federal law on guns.

"More than 100,000 convicted felons or other “prohibited persons” tried to buy guns each year during President Barack Obama’s administration by lying on their applications, but the Justice Department only considered prosecuting about 30 to 40 people each year.

The Obama administration may have publicly aligned itself with anti-gun activists, but it consistently turned a blind eye to prosecute known criminals who tried to buy guns."

That's understandable / obvious considering Barry ran / sold guns to The Muslim Brotherhood, the PLO, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and Mexican Drug Cartels....
gun laws have actually become MORE LENIENT....

Many states over the past decade or two have added "Stand your ground" laws, semi automatic ban cancelled, and open carry expanded, and concealed weapon laws etc etc etc, have ALL been loosened....
Stand your ground laws are not gun laws. All they do is state that you have no duty to retreat from a threat.

And why the fuck should anyone have to run from their own home if some piece of shit breaks in?

The cancelled ban on so called assault weapons had ZERO effect on murder or crime rates which is why it was left to expire.

Many states over the past decade or two have added "Stand your ground" laws, semi automatic ban cancelled, and open carry expanded, and concealed weapon laws etc etc etc, have ALL been loosened....
Stand your ground laws are not gun laws. All they do is state that you have no duty to retreat from a threat.

And why the fuck should anyone have to run from their own home if some piece of shit breaks in?

The cancelled ban on so called assault weapons had ZERO effect on murder or crime rates which is why it was left to expire.

And why the fuck was George Zimmerman carrying a gun when he was clearly in violation of the HOA rules for nightwatch? And why the fuck did the STUPID people of Florida allow the stand your ground law to protect that piece of shit?

And why the fuck was George Zimmerman carrying a gun when he was clearly in violation of the HOA rules for nightwatch? And why the fuck did the STUPID people of Florida allow the stand your ground law to protect that piece of shit?
Because the piece of shit, thug, criminal who beat him into the concrete would have beat him to death had he not been armed. Because Zimmerman should not have to die because that thug POS decided to get violent.

I am glad that fucker died. More please.

How the fuck do I know why Zimmerman was carrying.

I am not responsible for the acts of others.

FYI it is my opinion that Zimmerman's behavior precipitated the events that led to the shooting.

My personal philosophy on concealed carry is that I for one will never draw my firearm to protect anyone but myself or my wife.
It is my deeply held belief that the choices of others should be respected at all times and if you choose to be unarmed and trust your safety and protection to governemnt law enforcement then I will respect that decision and not draw my weapon in defense of anyone other than myself or my wife. I will however call the cops and an ambulance for you and hope they arrive before you get dead.

I am not a cop. Do not want to be a cop and I will never play cop to defend people from their own choices.

How the fuck do I know why Zimmerman was carrying.

I am not responsible for the acts of others.

FYI it is my opinion that Zimmerman's behavior precipitated the events that led to the shooting.

My personal philosophy on concealed carry is that I for one will never draw my firearm to protect anyone but myself or my wife.
It is my deeply held belief that the choices of others should be respected at all times and if you choose to be unarmed and trust your safety and protection to governemnt law enforcement then I will respect that decision and not draw my weapon in defense of anyone other than myself or my wife. I will however call the cops and an ambulance for you and hope they arrive before you get dead.

I am not a cop. Do not want to be a cop and I will never play cop to defend people from their own choices.
I too will call 911, but will shed not one tear for a fucker who attacks me and gets dead in the process.

Because the piece of shit, thug, criminal who beat him into the concrete would have beat him to death had he not been armed. Because Zimmerman should not have to die because that thug POS decided to get violent.

I am glad that fucker died. More please.
Oh bull crap... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back