Why do liberals undermine our country and culture by supporting Hispanic Nationalism in White Europe

Of course that would make the nations since it is founded on conservative principles and conservatives now control all three branches of the federal government plus most governorships. I think liberals can advance there cause I calling names. It is a wonderful strategy certain to win converts
You can dream that dream but the conservaturds do not have control of the govt. in any way...The last budget passed in Congress with the president's signature of approval proves that the consevaturds lost out...
yes conservatives lost now because I could not stop liberals I’m putting every household in America $200,000 in debt. We wonder why our standard of living isn’t going up? It’s because we are paying off the debt how are standard of living. It’s like every American has a $200,000 second Mortgage on a house that I can’t live in. Thank you liberals

And the latest give away to the rich kicked that price even higher.
Top 1% pay 44% of all income tax that is hardly a giveaway that is out right theft?

US wealth inequality - top 0.1% worth as much as the bottom 90%

Not since the Great Depression has wealth inequality in the US been so acute, new in-depth study finds
US wealth inequality - top 0.1% worth as much as the bottom 90%
Study is wrong of course since it does not include the money we give the poor so they won’t be in equal.

Of course that would make the nations since it is founded on conservative principles and conservatives now control all three branches of the federal government plus most governorships. I think liberals can advance there cause I calling names. It is a wonderful strategy certain to win converts
You can dream that dream but the conservaturds do not have control of the govt. in any way...The last budget passed in Congress with the president's signature of approval proves that the consevaturds lost out...
yes conservatives lost now because I could not stop liberals I’m putting every household in America $200,000 in debt. We wonder why our standard of living isn’t going up? It’s because we are paying off the debt how are standard of living. It’s like every American has a $200,000 second Mortgage on a house that I can’t live in. Thank you liberals

And the latest give away to the rich kicked that price even higher.
Top 1% pay 44% of all income tax that is hardly a giveaway that is out right theft?
And that top 1% from the 50's to today have used that money to buy politicians to change the law so they get more and more. If you call bribing politicians hard work, then they have indeed worked hard for that money.
The Koch Brothers alone get 1.5 billion in tax cuts.

When did Republicans become such greedy, mean spirited and nasty people? I thought they said they followed the Bible? Which Bible? Satans?
Can you give an example of Republicans being greedy and mean spirited?More importantly can you tell us if you are a Hispanic nationalist?And if you are a Hispanic nationalist does that make you feel like a racist?

White European America?

WTF?

Republicans claim they aren't racist and then everything they do and say says otherwise.
Can you provide an example and say why you think it’s an example?
White European America.

Duh!
Brown Hispanic American Dah!See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

You don't think any Americans are brown, or have Hispanic heritage?

If you have evidence of that I will pay you $10,000. Bet?

A cashier's check will be fine.
GeorgeP-1.jpg

HRT_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Can you provide an example and say why you think it’s an example?
White European America.

Duh!
Brown Hispanic American Dah!See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

GeorgeP-1.jpg

Do you think it’s racist to be a Hispanic nationalist?

White European America.

Duh!

GeorgeP-1.jpg

Do you think it’s racist to be a Hispanic nationalist?

Pay up first.
i-want-my-money-bitch.gif

Pay up first.

if you think you accepted a legally binding bet for $10,000 and won the bet please let us what the bet was and why you won it, or run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs

Post#39-----No I don't expect you to honor the bet you proposed. After all, you're just another crazy lying RWNJ

if you think you accepted a legally binding bet for $10,000 and won the bet please let us what the bet was and why you won it, or run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

Pay up first.

if you think you accepted a legally binding bet for $10,000 and won the bet please let us what the bet was and why you won it, or run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs

Post#39-----No I don't expect you to honor the bet you proposed. After all, you're just another crazy lying RWNJ

if you think you accepted a legally binding bet for $10,000 and won the bet please let us what the bet was and why you won it, or run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs.
Nah. I knew you were just full of shit and running your head like always. If you were honorable, instead of just another whining RWNJ, I would have taken the bet. You offered seriously. You aren't, and I didn't.......... Relax

Pay up first.

Nah. I knew you were just full of shit and running your head like always. If you were honorable, instead of just another whining RWNJ, I would have taken the bet. You offered seriously. You aren't, and I didn't.......... Relax

so are you a hispanic nationalist or white european nationalist or multi ethnic nationalist??

Pay up first.

so are you a hispanic nationalist or white european nationalist or multi ethnic nationalist??

You first. Are you a one eyed buck tooth midget with an unsightly rash, or a circus geek with a stylish Mohawk hairdoo?

Pay up first.
Can you give an example of Republicans being greedy and mean spirited?More importantly can you tell us if you are a Hispanic nationalist?And if you are a Hispanic nationalist does that make you feel like a racist?

You first. Are you a one eyed buck tooth midget with an unsightly rash, or a circus geek with a stylish Mohawk hairdoo?

Why do liberals undermine our country and culture by supporting Hispanic Nationalism in White European America?

Simple, Hispanics will vote them and too many Americans will not. This is little more than subversion or treason.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- import the Third world and FIFTH COLUMN of dem party voters . Your post makes very good sense to me Edward .

Why do liberals undermine our country and culture by supporting Hispanic Nationalism in White European America?

Simple, Hispanics will vote them and too many Americans will not. This is little more than subversion or treason.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- import the Third world and FIFTH COLUMN of dem party voters . Your post makes very good sense to me Edward .
Yes I don’t know any other way to explain the liberal’s adoption of hispanic nationalism.We have gone from the theory of the melting pot to the theory of Hispanic nationalism

and then let them Vote both in the USA and 'mexico' . That way the Fifth Column of 'mexicans' can vote against the USA and FOR 'MEXICO' interests whenever there is an election either in the USA or 'mexico' Edward .

and then let them Vote both in the USA and 'mexico' . That way the Fifth Column of 'mexicans' can vote against the USA and FOR 'MEXICO' interests whenever there is an election either in the USA or 'mexico' Edward .
In theory our genius liberals should’ve adopted Indian Nationalism since our ancestors arguably did far more harm to the Indians than to the Hispanics. But, I guess there just aren’t enough votes in the Indian community and what’s the big deal about genocide anyway?

Last edited:
In theory our genius liberals should’ve adopted Indian Nationalism since our ancestors arguably did far more harm to the Indians than to the Hispanics. But, I guess there just aren’t enough votes in the Indian community.
----------------------------------------------- and i always figure , yeah , the Indians , the Indians were DISPOSSESSED but thats no reason for my kids or future Grandkids to be DISPOSSESSED Edward .

In theory our genius liberals should’ve adopted Indian Nationalism since our ancestors arguably did far more harm to the Indians than to the Hispanics. But, I guess there just aren’t enough votes in the Indian community.
----------------------------------------------- and i always figure , yeah , the Indians , the Indians were DISPOSSESSED but thats no reason for my kids or future Grandkids to be DISPOSSESSED Edward .
Yes the very concept is so completely absurd that only liberals could embrace it. Imagine turning all the land in the world over to those to whom liberals think it rightly belongs. It’s as if they want to play God and reverse all of human history and set it right according to their prejudices.Perfectly absurd and yet perfectly liberal.

Any Cuban republicans reading this, remember, these people hate you. Stop voting for them.
So are you saying that you love Cubans and hate Europeans and thus are a racist
duh

Forum List

Back