Why do democrats in DC want massive illegals entering our country? Poll

Why do democrats in DC want massive illegals entering the country?

• 4 What's wrong with you conservatives! Ds are very compassionate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 I'm liberal, so it's fine with me that people crash our border

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For once, I agree with a liberal!

or whatever u call yourself... although, how do you know he won't? Maybe he won't bc the dims won't accept it?

If he does, I'll support it. Democrats might reject it. How do you think that would go over?

We do not need as many workers as we have illegal border crossers. Where are all the jobs for them?!?! Why are they going ton public assistance and robbing/stealing the neighborhoods blind where they were sent?!? The cheap labor excuse does not fly for the total of illegal immigration.
Our forefathers did the same, so you know, they are new on the block.

So I'll ask again. Why not introduce mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement? Why didn't Trump push it?

With it, millions leave.

They already have it in every west coast state I have lived in. Do you ever just shup and read? listen? learn? what a giant puddle of mud you are.

We do not need as many workers as we have illegal border crossers. Where are all the jobs for them?!?! Why are they going ton public assistance and robbing/stealing the neighborhoods blind where they were sent?!? The cheap labor excuse does not fly for the total of illegal immigration.
I don't give a rat's ass WHY any of them want to be here. ILLEGAL means illegal for God's sake

I don't give a damn what the reason is. No one comes here without us knowing who the hell he or she is AND being someone who can contribute to the American way of life rather than leeching off it

Johnson has done nothing since he started as predicted. Being seen exiting his office arm in arm with Paul Ryan in the early weeks confirmed his overall "status".

I don't give a rat's ass WHY any of them want to be here. ILLEGAL means illegal for God's sake

I don't give a damn what the reason is. No one comes here without us knowing who the hell he or she is AND being someone who can contribute to the American way of life rather than leeching off it
Indeed, native-born leeches don't like competition.

Our forefathers did the same, so you know, they are new on the block.
Our forefathers did not slither across the desert, led by criminals and rapists, and enter our nation illegally with frivolous asylum claims. Further, they did not come over in this volume.

Forum List

Back