Why do democrats in DC want massive illegals entering our country? Poll

Why do democrats in DC want massive illegals entering the country?

• 4 What's wrong with you conservatives! Ds are very compassionate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 I'm liberal, so it's fine with me that people crash our border

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Is this a head scratcher or is it as obvious as Monday follows Sunday?

The closest to correct answer is #1. The Demofascist scum are trying to alter the demographics of the American electorate to rig future elections.

So Biden is simply doing the bidding of Big Business?

Both parties are. Johnson could present a law tomorrow (or yesterday) for mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement but he won't. He won't because politicians might embarrass themselves into actually passing it.

It would be a winning bill for the Republicans to run on, wouldn't it? Of course it would. They won't do it.

Trump brought it up once. He was told to shut up. He did.

They want to see produce owned by republican "Big Agriculture" picked at reasonable cost, as well as republican owned beef and pork slaughterhouses manned and producing?

More these days than ever, it seems. But I don't think Biden's decision to throw open the border had anything to do with business. It's 100% about partisan politics - votes.

The more chaos they can cause (and cost, crime etc.) the more Big Deep State GOVT they can convince the sheep they need to provide.

I don't want any illegals entering my country massive, or not. They could be midgets, and I still wouldn't want them here!

As if there was not already enough American homeless and various other SOCAL NORCAL packs of street living persons. Even children.

If they keep the Border control busy processing surrenders, then all the Fentynal, Heroin and Coke you could ever need can be hauled in thru known routes. No...it is not border control checkpoints before you try to say all of that. It could be there also as they are now short-staffed to provide for the surrenders.

The closest to correct answer is #1. The Demofascist scum are trying to alter the demographics of the American electorate to rig future elections.
I think that would Choice 2?

In any case, i didn't have room (in the same line [ Option 2]), but aside from electoral votes, they obviously want their blue districts (for state elections) to have more inhabitants supportive of D policies/big govt..

There are HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE numbers of illegal aliens invading our nation right now. We do not need THIS MANY fucking workers!!

I doubt most Rs (and other sane people) want that OVER

security

Please

So I'll ask again. Why not introduce mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement? Why didn't Trump push it?

With it, millions leave.

Both parties are. Johnson could present a law tomorrow (or yesterday) for mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement but he won't. He won't because politicians might embarrass themselves into actually passing it.

It would be a winning bill for the Republicans to run on, wouldn't it? Of course it would. They won't do it.

Trump brought it up once. He was told to shut up. He did.

For once, I agree with a liberal!

or whatever u call yourself... although, how do you know he won't? Maybe he won't bc the dims won't accept it?

There are HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE numbers of illegal aliens invading our nation right now. We do not need THIS MANY fucking workers!!

Business also loves the added customers.

I doubt most Rs (and other sane people) want that OVER

security

Please
We do not need as many workers as we have illegal border crossers. Where are all the jobs for them?!?! Why are they going ton public assistance and robbing/stealing the neighborhoods blind where they were sent?!? The cheap labor excuse does not fly for the total of illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back