Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

When unions were strong people did get paid.

Why are you shifting the goal posts to people getting paid? I thought you were talking about taking care of the poor?

Unions: The Best Fix to Poverty

Again, you are trying to shift the conversation. I am not anti-union. However, when the unions start mandating twinkies and cupcakes on the same distribution route be handled by two different trucks, you've reached the egregious overreaching zone and ALL jobs go away. Learn about optimization and stop worshiping the absolute.

I'm not saying they are perfect. But they have proven to be necessary for a strong middle class. If we want to fix poverty, we need to bring them back strong.

First let's eliminate all government unions.

Yes eliminate all the good paying jobs. Great idea. Lets throw money at private schools where teachers make less. Let's promote right to work for less so non union auto workers can make less than union workers. Republicans can't promote lower wages enough.

Why are you shifting the goal posts to people getting paid? I thought you were talking about taking care of the poor?

Again, you are trying to shift the conversation. I am not anti-union. However, when the unions start mandating twinkies and cupcakes on the same distribution route be handled by two different trucks, you've reached the egregious overreaching zone and ALL jobs go away. Learn about optimization and stop worshiping the absolute.

I'm not saying they are perfect. But they have proven to be necessary for a strong middle class. If we want to fix poverty, we need to bring them back strong.

Then they should not be taking from those funds intended for the poor. This would be a first step towards perfection.

They would create good paying jobs so the poor aren't poor.

You are living in the early 1900's. The Markets and the Employers have evolved well beyond that bullshit. The market determines wages, the fact that YOU do not know that reveals that you have never owned a business.

First let's eliminate all government unions.

Yes eliminate all the good paying jobs. Great idea. Lets throw money at private schools where teachers make less. Let's promote right to work for less so non union auto workers can make less than union workers. Republicans can't promote lower wages enough.

Yes eliminate all the good paying jobs.

Government employees need unions to have good paying jobs?
Please explain that logic.

That is funny. So you are not aware of deductions?

Are you not aware that taxes are paid on income, after deductions are taken?
But when you start to slice that group further -- all the way up to the top 0.001 percent -- you'll notice that the effective tax rate falls steadily to 17.60 percent at the very top.
As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

Lots of rich people have capital gains.

Yes they have lots of ways to cheat the tax man, that is my point.

Your point is they take capital gains....and that's cheating? LOL!
You're funny.

How is that funny? They don't pay your imaginary 39%. CEO's get paid millions, much in stocks so they don't have to pay income tax.

Then they should not be taking from those funds intended for the poor. This would be a first step towards perfection.

You are living in the early 1900's. The Markets and the Employers have evolved well beyond that bullshit. The market determines wages, the fact that YOU do not know that reveals that you have never owned a business.

Yes republicans have been saying that since the 80's as the middle class declines. Working out real well.

Yes republicans have been saying that since the 80's as the middle class declines. Working out real well.

You've never owned or ran a business, you don't know shit. Typical Lefty, you need a Gov or a Union to do what you can't do.

You've never owned or ran a business, you don't know shit. Typical Lefty, you need a Gov or a Union to do what you can't do.

It seems you don't know shit. For 40 years republicans been preaching against unions. That has crushed the middle class. Now that is a fact.

Are you not aware that taxes are paid on income, after deductions are taken?
But when you start to slice that group further -- all the way up to the top 0.001 percent -- you'll notice that the effective tax rate falls steadily to 17.60 percent at the very top.

You're funny.

How is that funny? They don't pay your imaginary 39%. CEO's get paid millions, much in stocks so they don't have to pay income tax.

How is that funny? They don't pay your imaginary 39%.

Your ignorance is funny.
Go back and read my comments.
They pay that rate on their INCOME. I could explain the difference between capital gains and income,
but based on your previous contributions to the thread, it would go over your head.

CEO's get paid millions, much in stocks so they don't have to pay income tax.

When a CEO gets paid in stock, that's income. DERP.

It seems you don't know shit. For 40 years republicans been preaching against unions. That has crushed the middle class. Now that is a fact.

Nope. Sorry, you worry about clocking out or in one minute early. The fact is this kid, lazy people need/want unions. They want to as little as they can do and make as much as they can make. Industrious people work hard, get ahead, and make more because they earn it. You are Leftwing ,lazy excrement.

You're funny.

Your ignorance is funny.
They pay that rate on their INCOME. I could explain the difference between capital gains and income,
but based on your previous contributions to the thread, it would go over your head.

Nope. Sorry, you worry about clocking out or in one minute early. The fact is this kid, lazy people need/want unions. They want to as little as they can do and make as much as they can make. Industrious people work hard, get ahead, and make more because they earn it. You are Leftwing ,lazy excrement.

And the middle class disappears. As does our greatness.

Killing the middle class has been great for economic growth and increasing the debt. Bravo!

You're funny.

Your ignorance is funny.

The super rich get most of their earnings from capital gains, not income. DERP!

Our problem is not the deunionization of the workforce. Our problem is your kind who think that everybody else owes you something. Yes our middle class is disappearing, but you aren't smart enough to know that your side has been in charge just as much as our side and it's still happening. You've swallowed their bullshit and just keep coming back for more. Me? When I need more I make changes. When I want more I earn it. I'd never hire a man like you, you're lazy.

You're funny.

Your ignorance is funny.

The super rich get most of their earnings from capital gains, not income. DERP!

And they only pay 17.60 percent.

Killing the middle class has been great for economic growth and increasing the debt. Bravo!

But enough about Obama's 8 years.

Our problem is not the deunionization of the workforce. Our problem is your kind who think that everybody else owes you something. Yes our middle class is disappearing, but you aren't smart enough to know that your side has been in charge just as much as our side and it's still happening. You've swallowed their bullshit and just keep coming back for more. Me? When I need more I make changes. When I want more I earn it. I'd never hire a man like you, you're lazy.

haha I work more than you could ever imagine. But you aren't very bright, you talk out of your ass.

Your policies have slowed our economy greatly.

But enough about Obama's 8 years.

Start with Reagan.

Forum List

Back