Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

So Redfish you want the black babies to be born, but don't want to feed, or cloth them until they are able to themselves..I am a pro life democrat who also believes in what happens after the baby is born..

Maybe you can throw them a crumb every now and then..

View attachment 119450View attachment 119451

You just laid out the liberal view in a nutshell. You will never believe that blacks can possibly survive on their own, let alone take care of their own families. Of course, the nanny government has done a bang up job of convincing some that they can't.

Maybe if you guys focused on encouraging people instead of pushing the entitlement and victimhood mentality, people would actually pull themselves up. Of course, nothing destroys a liberal politician's career like independent voters. No way any Dems will ever fess up to the fact that their policies are specifically designed to keep people under their wing

Dude you are talking to the wrong person dear...I was a counselor in a home to get pregnant addicted women off of the streets and to have a healthy baby..they helped and taught them how to raise the baby and put them into school for a GED
Have you ever seen an addicted baby?

Everything you said is what you all tell yourselves to be able to turn the other way..

I am not saying to pay for the lazy ass couch potatoes , or drug addicts who want to continue... Your party just took school lunch away from a kid at school and 1 meal a day for an old person... That is about as low as you can go...

Do not talk to me about helping them to be victims, and this is not just black people having babies who will go hungry..

You all don't give a shit about the baby, it is a Oh look at what a christian I am by voting no on abortions...

Yeah that is all fine and dandy, but there is much more to be done raising a baby... Pisses me off a lot..

We've trIed that. It all goes to the rich. Taxes are at historic lows. Unions are in deep decline. The middle class shrinks. The rich sent jobs to china. The rich hire immigrants. How dumb are you?

Make American great again? We need strong unions.

We've trIed that. It all goes to the rich. Taxes are at historic lows.

Ummm....the top tax rate is almost 40%.
In 1988, it was 28%. DERP!

Nobody is paying 40%. Step into reality.

Singles earning over $415K,
Married filing jointly earning over $467K,
Head of households earning over $441K...do.

No they don't. They pay far less.

Over those levels, they pay 39.6% on income.

That is funny. So you are not aware of deductions?

follow up question: why do democrats support the organized murder of unborn black children through planned parenthood?

Limit their numbers and keep them on the plantation. Sounds like something from the KKK democrats of the 1800s.

So Redfish you want the black babies to be born, but don't want to feed, or cloth them until they are able to themselves..I am a pro life democrat who also believes in what happens after the baby is born..

Maybe you people should stop the layers bureaucracy, unions, and cronies that need to be paid before the poor get their money.

follow up question: why do democrats support the organized murder of unborn black children through planned parenthood?

Limit their numbers and keep them on the plantation. Sounds like something from the KKK democrats of the 1800s.

Maybe you people should stop the layers bureaucracy, unions, and cronies that need to be paid before the poor get their money.

When unions were strong people did get paid.

Why are you shifting the goal posts to people getting paid? I thought you were talking about taking care of the poor?

Are you not aware that taxes are paid on income, after deductions are taken?

DERP!

But when you start to slice that group further -- all the way up to the top 0.001 percent -- you'll notice that the effective tax rate falls steadily to 17.60 percent at the very top.
As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

Why are you shifting the goal posts to people getting paid? I thought you were talking about taking care of the poor?

Unions: The Best Fix to Poverty

Maybe we should be looking at the full time $170,000 a year pay the congress gets for working 170 days..

Vacations
Premium healthcare which includes home health nurses long term
Payoffs to vote a certain way

Again, you are trying to shift the conversation. I am not anti-union. However, when the unions start mandating twinkies and cupcakes on the same distribution route be handled by two different trucks, you've reached the egregious overreaching zone and ALL jobs go away. Learn about optimization and stop worshiping the absolute.

Again, you are trying to shift the conversation. I am not anti-union. However, when the unions start mandating twinkies and cupcakes on the same distribution route be handled by two different trucks, you've reached the egregious overreaching zone and ALL jobs go away. Learn about optimization and stop worshiping the absolute.

I'm not saying they are perfect. But they have proven to be necessary for a strong middle class. If we want to fix poverty, we need to bring them back strong.

I'm not saying they are perfect. But they have proven to be necessary for a strong middle class. If we want to fix poverty, we need to bring them back strong.

Then they should not be taking from those funds intended for the poor. This would be a first step towards perfection.

But when you start to slice that group further -- all the way up to the top 0.001 percent -- you'll notice that the effective tax rate falls steadily to 17.60 percent at the very top.

Lots of rich people have capital gains.

Then they should not be taking from those funds intended for the poor. This would be a first step towards perfection.

They would create good paying jobs so the poor aren't poor.

First let's eliminate all government unions.

Yes they have lots of ways to cheat the tax man, that is my point.

Yes they have lots of ways to cheat the tax man, that is my point.

Your point is they take capital gains....and that's cheating? LOL!
You're funny.

Forum List

Back