Why Do Conservatives Hate Democratic Billionaires?

The only rich people I know are Democrats, and mostly government workers.

They have done very well with the people's money. During these hard times, these same liberal DEMOCRAT politicians have cut services to the helpless, and will make further cuts that hurt the people. There are many cuts that could be made in government, and elsewhere, but the liberals will not change their elitist positions. Your money is their money.

Does that help?

Rabbi is the troll police this morning. He's basically a troll of who he percieves are trolls. What a life

HALOLZ_badge_Troll_Police_by_BurnoutSpartan.jpg

They have done very well with the people's money. During these hard times, these same liberal DEMOCRAT politicians have cut services to the helpless, and will make further cuts that hurt the people. There are many cuts that could be made in government, and elsewhere, but the liberals will not change their elitist positions. Your money is their money.

Does that help?

Democratic government workers ARE BILLIONAIRES?

Does that help?

:lol:

Do they they hate free speech or freedom of choice?

Because money talks, and in order to fund the speech the right wants to have heard, only the right kind of money should get together to form a voice powerful enough to be heard.

Do they they hate free speech or freedom of choice?

Sheeze... Is this what liberals have sunk to????? No wonder people are leaving the party in droves.

Does that help?

ZOMG! Did you like read what he actually wrote? Ya know?

I always found it amusing that Soros is hated by the right, Jim Rogers;not as much so but is hated by the left; yet, they were partners when they amassed the lion's share of their wealth.

I always found it amusing that Soros is hated by the right, Jim Rogers;not as much so but is hated by the left; yet, they were partners when they amassed the lion's share of their wealth.

It;s because their wealth has nothing to do with. It is merely a means to take center stage in the media. What causes "hatred" (and it isn't) is the fact that a weasel like Soros will criticise capitalism even though he has benefitted from the system he wants to destroy, making it impossible for others to do the same.
All liberals think like this.

It;s because their wealth has nothing to do with. It is merely a means to take center stage in the media. What causes "hatred" (and it isn't) is the fact that a weasel like Soros will criticise capitalism even though he has benefitted from the system he wants to destroy, making it impossible for others to do the same.
All liberals think like this.

I'm a huge fan of Jim Rogers, he comes from more of a true free market angle while I think Soros is nothing more than a corporatist looking to cuddle with anything from government to a snake if it furthers his agenda.

which shows what a moron you are Rabbi, there is no such thing as all anybody of anything thinking alike.

Does that help?

The government workers I know are not rich and alot of them are Republicans.

Forum List

Back