Why do china and russia only pay 5% to the UN?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Can someone explain to me why china, with the world's second largest economy, and russia enjoying a massive economic boom due to high oil prices, only pay for 5% of the UN budget - while the US pays 22%?

Why do those 2 scumholes get such a discount, yet benefit from UN security council vetoes? Germany and France each pays more than china does, and Japan pays more than them, COMBINED.

This is a total fucking outrage, and enough of the free ride for them. I'm beyond fed up with them, especially russia who has prevented the UN from taking action against syria allowing tens of thousands of more people to die. And as a taxpayer for a country with our own economic issues, I'm no longer willing to carry the load for these lowlifes.

The formula for the contributions has to be changed, and now.

Can someone explain to me why china, with the world's second largest economy, and russia enjoying a massive economic boom due to high oil prices, only pay for 5% of the UN budget - while the US pays 22%?

Why do those 2 scumholes get such a discount, yet benefit from UN security council vetoes? Germany and France each pays more than china does, and Japan pays more than them, COMBINED.

This is a total fucking outrage, and enough of the free ride for them. I'm beyond fed up with them, especially russia who has prevented the UN from taking action against syria allowing tens of thousands of more people to die. And as a taxpayer for a country with our own economic issues, I'm no longer willing to carry the load for these lowlifes.

The formula for the contributions has to be changed, and now.

because the US government is run by idiots.

Because we pay their share and more.
They are not as stupid as our government is, they might actually consider it a bad thing to waste $billions here and there.

Forum List

Back